ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA September 18, 2002
by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Comiskey Park Show Kicked Ass!!!!!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-15-02 10:23 PM
posada
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Hey Posada...are you planning on getting tickets to the All-Star game next July?...lmao!
May this be a lesson to 'em!

Yeah, maybe they'll figure out what to do when they get more than 10 cars now. They have very little parking there. It really sucked!
09-15-02 10:39 PM
Boomhauer In 2000, when the White Sox had a good year, I had to park about 3 blocks from Comiskey, and the Sox were playing the Devil Rays. The Devil Rays!

Parking does suck at Comiskey. But I like the park; it's a nice place.

I would've stood outside to listen to the show, but I probably would have got caught in the middle of a drive-by. lol
09-15-02 11:08 PM
posada
quote:
Boomhauer wrote:
Parking does suck at Comiskey. But I like the park; it's a nice place.

I would've stood outside to listen to the show, but I probably would have got caught in the middle of a drive-by. lol

You're not kidding either! I managed to get off at the wrong exit and had to take all these back roads to get there and I was by myself. Let me tell you, I was shaking there for awhile!

As far as the park itself, I still like the old Comiskey Park better though.
09-17-02 12:17 AM
sisterpollyesther someone recorded the show they interviewed me afterwards.... speak up you with the pocket recorder!!!
09-17-02 01:40 AM
ChrisEditor Ugh...Comiskey Park is a terrible ballpark...And this is coming from a White Sox fan...

But the show was amazing. I was up close (6th row) and if you can get to a show this big and get that close, do it. It's worth it.

Page: 1 2