ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing "Don't Stop" at the FleetCenter, Boston, MA September 3, 2002
by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Votes from Florida Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-10-02 05:09 PM
tumblingdice Hey JB I know you are from Fla. did you notice Daryl Jones on the Gov ballot? I had to look twice when I saw that name. Sounded better than Reno LOL....
09-11-02 11:01 AM
jb Daryl Jones and I went to law School together at UM. He was one year ahead and graduated in 1987. Daryl is a fantastic guy who served his country in the AirForce and is one of the few african-american leaders in our community really interested in helping others, as opposed to himself. He received 12% of the vote and should be proud of the campaign he ran. We in Florida, however, again have proven our incompetence as the voting yesterday was no less confusing than the Presidential election. We still do not know if Janet Reno or Bill McBride will oppose Jeb..however, that fucking bitch Katherine Harris won a congressional seat...another black eye for this state!
[Edited by jb]
09-11-02 11:03 AM
glencar That's "The Honorable Katherine Harris" and don't forget it Josh! LMAO
09-11-02 11:07 AM
Joey " We still do not know if Janet Reno or Bill McBride will oppose Jeb "

Oh Hell , I forgot about that race . Who's ahead ????

Josh , did you read in the paper where Jeb's daughter got caught with some coke in the Rehab center ?

It sounds like Ronnie did better in the clinic than her .

Bunny J.

09-11-02 11:09 AM
glencar Reno is trailing but she'll probably put in a call to David Boies (Gore's flophouse lawyer) and contest her humiliating loss.
09-11-02 11:14 AM
jb Joey, I actually feel sorry for Noelle Bush. She obviously has a problem and is really under the microscope...yet her daddy wants to throw away the keyes for any other offender...
BTW, Joey, which show are you going to?
09-11-02 11:18 AM
Maxlugar I heard Janet is visibly SHAKEN by this loss!

He..I mean she...she?..will contesting this one just like that retard Gore.

Speaking of retards, are they renaming Florida Flori-duh?

They should!

Right out of the park!

MAXY!!!
09-11-02 11:19 AM
glencar Well, that's a nice post, Josh. I think maybe Gov. Bush will develop a different opinion in re drug abusers. What a sad time for the family.
09-11-02 11:20 AM
Joey " BTW, Joey, which show are you going to? "

Josh , I am this close to booking a flight to Chicago and standing outside the Aragon Ballroom Monday night looking for individuals who have not picked up their wristbands and tickets for the gig .

The brokers came down a bit on the price , but I refuse to pay eight hundred dollars when I could possibly score a ticket for fifty bucks face value -- YES !!!!!

Skittles

09-11-02 12:00 PM
jb Where do you live? I thought you were from Chicago..I figured you were going to United Center and Cominskey park...have I errored?
09-11-02 12:05 PM
Joey " Where do you live? I thought you were from Chicago..I figured you were going to United Center and Cominskey park...have I errored? "

Josh , your young Joey lives " On the plains of Nebraska " , sort of like Johnny Carson used to say .

I too am SHAKEN by Reno's second place finish . In fact , I am shaking so much my fellow office workers are thinking that Mohammad Ali and Katherine Hepburn are shaking hands over here .

YES !!!!!

Bunny Joey

and now ------THIS :

Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe *** WHEW ***** Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe
Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joey

Skittles

09-11-02 12:11 PM
jb Nebraska!!! Oh my god...please explain how you ended up there! Have the Stones ever played Nebraska? What shows are you going to?
As far as Janet, I voted for her knowing she would lose as outside of South Florida(sans Little Havanna) she is thought of in the same light as Osama Bin Laden...she was/is a great lady of integrity and valor and has served this nation well. On the bright side, McBride, a lawyer and Vietnam hero, has a real chance..."No more Bushes"
09-11-02 01:20 PM
Joey " On the bright side, McBride, a lawyer and Vietnam hero, has a real chance..."No more Bushes" "

Josh , you are right .....Reno can not beat Jeb Bush .

However , this McBride guy may have a tough time as well . Little brother Jeb could very well ride his older brother's coattails into a second term victory .

Then again , what the Hell does your young Joey know about Florida politics .

J . Fly

09-11-02 01:30 PM
jb Are there really cornhuskers in Nebraska and what do you do with them?
09-11-02 01:39 PM
parmeda
quote:
Are there really cornhuskers in Nebraska and what do you do with them?

jb...lmao!!...you had to go there
(Let the games begin!)
09-11-02 01:44 PM
Sir Stonesalot Of course there are Cornhuskers in Nebraska. They play football. What do you do with them?

Beat the hell out of them. What else?
09-11-02 02:48 PM
Joey " Beat the hell out of them. What else? "

I don't know Stoney ..............the last time Nebraska played in University Park , PA , your Nittany Lions upset Nebraska and prevented us from winning another National Title .

Hell , I believe PENN STATE won their first national championship that year and you had to go through us in order to get it .

I smell another upset in the making this Saturday .

P.S. Why don't the Stones play Beaver Stadium ??????

Please , I 's justs gots to know !

Nittany Joey

09-11-02 02:51 PM
jb Joey, how does the little chiba man keep walking so effortlessly? He is an inspiration to couch potatos everywhere!
09-11-02 02:55 PM
nankerphelge Thanks jb....oh! you meant his avatar huh...
09-11-02 02:59 PM
Joey " Joey, how does the little chiba man keep walking so effortlessly? He is an inspiration to couch potatos everywhere! "

Don't ask me ..................Hell , I will let him speak for himself on how he does it . What say there buddy ???

<------- I am like the Viet Cong .....I am completely tireless for I never give up on my inexorable quest to grab you by the belt , hang on and never ever let go . I'm all consuming , all knowing and all omniscient -- sage -- seeker and soothsayer .

Skittles

09-11-02 03:01 PM
jb My new avatar will be me with my hot little Italian secretary!
09-11-02 03:03 PM
nankerphelge Mine will be me representing you in your divorce!
09-11-02 03:07 PM
jb This girl is a saint...she is uncorruptable!
She even has a little crucifix in her bra!
[Edited by jb]
09-11-02 03:09 PM
nankerphelge He didn't mean that folks. She told him that -- he never saw it and knows nothing about it.

Hey jb, shut up huh!?
09-11-02 03:17 PM
jb We fucked up the election again...8 machines questioned...polls did'nt open on time, democrats given republican ballots...what a state! Great job Jeb!!!
09-11-02 03:26 PM
Joey " She even has a little crucifix in her bra!
[Edited by jb] "

Does she have a pierced hood ????????

You could find a new use for that crucifix !

Jo Jo

09-11-02 03:44 PM
nankerphelge He has no idea -- and all further inquiries regarding this most chased, ah I mean, most chaste secretary should now be directed to me.
09-11-02 03:46 PM
jb You only handle simple dissolutions Nanker...this will not be simple...
09-11-02 03:48 PM
Riffhard Hey Joey,
It just occured to me that the car following your little buddy has a flashing blue light atop it!How does he so effortlessly flee from the "heat" in plain view without ever getting caught?Not only that,but he has that "can't catch me"smile on his cute little five fingered face.The sheer ballsyness of him is an inspiration.He openly shows contempt for his pursuers while smiling about it!He is sooo cool!I'd love to take him,or some of his friends,to the Garden on September 26th.Could you put in a good word for me?

Your pal,
Riffhard-anxiously awaiting your reply
09-11-02 04:46 PM
Riffhard Hello Joey!!
This is an important question!I need an answer....

I am waiting,I am wait-ting-ting,I am wait-ting-ting.......

Riffhard
Page: 1 2