ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Lets drink to the salt of the stage!
Ian, Bobby and Rogerriffin - Mexico City
© and special thanks to Tzonistac!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Are U ready for some Football? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
8th September 2006 10:03 AM
Some Guy Steelers displayed Batchism and most importantly Palamalouism.
8th September 2006 10:18 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Sadly, according to the ESPN, the Buc's will be a non issue this year. Somewhat flambouyant and faggotty.

Good, because that's what they said last year too. Except of course the flambouyant and faggotty thing.

Carolina scares me! Jake D looks like Joe M when he plays us.
8th September 2006 10:45 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Steelers displayed Batchism and most importantly Palamalouism.

I believe the chink in the Steelers armour this year will be Willie Parker...Dont think he can last the long haul...he seemed to go down easy with one hit last night...Staleys done..or we woulda seen him ala The Bus...Nellcote?...is that guy the Pats traded to Pitt any good?
8th September 2006 10:48 AM
Some Guy This thread needs more Falcons hype.
8th September 2006 11:10 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
This thread needs more Falcons hype.

Mike Vick is the most overhyped player in the league..based on his limited QB skills.....
8th September 2006 11:31 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

I believe the chink in the Steelers armour this year will be Willie Parker...Dont think he can last the long haul...he seemed to go down easy with one hit last night...Staleys done..or we woulda seen him ala The Bus...Nellcote?...is that guy the Pats traded to Pitt any good?

He was long haul last year and I saw him go over a few guys last night. Steelers weak link is special teams - watch for returners to make some big errors, Jeff Reed to blow many FGs, and some weak tackling. Otherwise, last night showed how good the defense is and that the Steeler will be in final four yet again.
8th September 2006 12:34 PM
Some Guy nice moonieism.
8th September 2006 01:55 PM
paddy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHOx96_ICRk
8th September 2006 02:11 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

He was long haul last year and I saw him go over a few guys last night. Steelers weak link is special teams - watch for returners to make some big errors, Jeff Reed to blow many FGs, and some weak tackling. Otherwise, last night showed how good the defense is and that the Steeler will be in final four yet again.

Guess my point was last night 29 carries for Willie when last year he was around 20-22 per game then The Bus....As a Steeler fan I hope he does hold up but that is a heavier workload.Special teams were very good last year and other than the rookies in for El dont think there are many other changes especially on the defensive side.So hopin last night was a one off.If Clark takes the right angle on the one play..we wouldnt even be talkin bout it....
8th September 2006 02:41 PM
Some Guy This just in from ESPN- Micheal Vick to live up to the hype.
8th September 2006 06:53 PM
chevysales
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

steelers best run defense every season since 2004 have not let a 100 yard rusher... average 68 yards... can't get it done if your 1 dimensional.

espn the mag and sports illustrated picked the dolphins and carolina for auper bowl...IN OUR HOUSE!!!!

can't wait till sept 20th so i can were my zach thomas 54 jersey and spit on gillete stadium the site of humiliating defeats over the years... 97 playoffs!
chevysales
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

steelers best run defense every season since 2004 have not let a 100 yard rusher... average 68 yards... can't get it done if your 1 dimensional.

espn the mag and sports illustrated picked the dolphins and carolina for auper bowl...IN OUR HOUSE!!!!

can't wait till sept 20th so i can were my zach thomas 54 jersey and spit on gillete stadium the site of humiliating defeats over the years... 97 playoffs!
chevysales
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

9th September 2006 02:24 PM
FrankiePeppers
quote:
Gimme Shelter wrote:
I'm a 49ers fan, always have been always will be. Don't know how good they will be this year but thier my team.

Glad to see I have a comrade in arms. It'll be a 5 or 6 win season. Looking forward to Vernon Davis, Frank Gore, and Manny Lawson playing.

I'm taking the Dolphins as my AFC girlfriend this year. Something to keep my occupied during the 1:00 games, a team that should be fairly good, playoff potential.

Superbowl: Carolina over Denver. You heard it hear first.
10th September 2006 10:34 AM
Some Guy It's gonna be a good day, tater.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)