ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Lets drink to the salt of the stage!
© Special thanks to Moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jessica Simpson slump. Return to archive Page: 1 2
5th September 2006 05:47 PM
Saint Sway LOL!

how many times have you posted the "What JB Has Tought Me" thread there??
5th September 2006 07:32 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle Thirteen years old have very discerning taste, you know.

Papa Joe's gotta be hoping that Hef returns his calls.
5th September 2006 07:44 PM
lotsajizz Jessica has a dog face!! If Paris were unskanky than she'd be the better looking woman in a second!!!

5th September 2006 07:50 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
LOL!

how many times have you posted the "What JB Has Tought Me" thread there??

Grayslake woman rides train with dead father for 15 hours
By Lee Filas
Daily Herald Staff Writer
Posted Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A Grayslake woman rode an Amtrak train with her cancer-stricken father for more than 15 hours Monday without reporting to authorities that her father had died, Chicago police said.

Daniel Stepanovich, 80, from Hammond, Ind., died in Colorado at 12:05 a.m. Monday, but the death was not reported to train conductors by the daughter until the train pulled into Union Station in Chicago after 5 p.m., Chicago police spokeswoman JoAnn Taylor said.

Taylor said the woman and her father boarded the Amtrak train in California. The train was in Colorado when the father died.

Taylor said the daughter could not afford to ship her father's body home from Colorado, which is why the death went unreported.

"You'd think she would have notified authorities when he passed away," Taylor said. "I'm sure there were some alternatives available. I would have told the conductor or something. It's a horrible situation."

The Cook County medical examiner's office is conducting an autopsy.

Stepanovich has a history of brain and lung cancer, Taylor said, adding that he has spent time at St. Anthony's Hospital in Crown Point, Ind., over the past year.
5th September 2006 09:52 PM
glencar Very sad...I hope they leave this woman alone. She's suffered enough.
6th September 2006 09:25 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
She's suffered enough.

So did Lady Bird Johnson .

6th September 2006 10:32 AM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:
Jessica has a much better body than Paris!!!

for fucks sake, even I have a better body than Paris. Its like looking at a human pipe cleaner.

and I dont have any STD's either.
6th September 2006 10:35 AM
Gazza
quote:
Joey wrote:
" ... It could be that Simpson, like Paris Hilton, has finally oversaturated her market with style (so to speak) over substance. Hilton’s crummy debut album was hovering around No. 95 last night on Amazon.com "

Ouch !

seems like their fanbase's balls have finally dropped and theyve rushed out and bought the new Dylan album instead
6th September 2006 10:36 AM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Gazza wrote:

for fucks sake, even I have a better body than Paris. Its like looking at a human pipe cleaner.

6th September 2006 10:41 AM
Joey
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

Hi Joey

Good Morning RollingstonesUSA ....

Please do not forget .... 12/07/06 --- YES !

www.QwestCenter.com

6th September 2006 10:44 AM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Joey wrote:

Good Morning RollingstonesUSA ....

Please do not forget .... 12/07/06 --- YES !

www.QwestCenter.com

Will be making travel plans very soon!

6th September 2006 10:46 AM
Joey " Will be making travel plans very soon! "

Very Cool ---- Oh , that is " GOOD PETEY " right there .

6th September 2006 10:48 AM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Will be making travel plans very soon! "

Very Cool ---- Oh , that is " GOOD PETEY " right there .

Go to www.rosshalfin.co.uk I believe it is, amazing Who photos....
6th September 2006 02:04 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
Gazza wrote:

even I have a better body than Paris. Its like looking at a human pipe cleaner.

Don't toy with me.
7th September 2006 07:26 AM
corgi37 You see, there is a reason she was a has-been in the 1st place.

She is a talentless dumb blonde hack. She aint cool for no one. Chicks dont admire her. Her music is wimpy shit. Guys think she's only ok to bone, but would not be seen dead listening to her music, or even seeing her films.

Like Ossie, she had that brief upswing with the tv show, then its all down hill baby. Surpringly, her ex-hubby has more chance of a career than she has.

Though, it aint all bad news. As things get worse, there will be a bikini/lingerie shoot in a "lads" mag to come, more raunchy clips, and maybe even a celeb reality show - in which she is mainly in bikini/lingerie.

To me? Well, she represents all i hate in America and Americans. Dumb. Too rich for her intelligence. Conservative. Christian. And a fucking hypocrite.
7th September 2006 07:46 AM
Scot Rocks haha Corgi thats spot on.

Has anyone heard the song Jessica by Adam Green:

Jessica Simpson, where has your love gone, its not in your music, no.
You need a vacation, to wake up the cavemen and take them to Mexico.
Jessica, Jessica Simpson, you've got it all wrong. Your fraudulent smile, the way that you faked it the day that you died.
My body's in shambles encrusted with brambles that sharpen the air I breathe.
What's on the menu, Jessica can you, take down my order please.
Jessica, Jessica Simpson, you've got it all wrong. your fraudulent smile, the way that you faked it the day that you died.
Tomorrow gets closer, a purple bulldozer is calling you on the phone.
Your love life precedes you, your son-in-law feeds you, injections of Cortisone.
Jessica, Jessica Simpson, you've got it all wrong. your fraudulent smile, the way that you faked it the day that you died. Jessica Simpson where has your love gone, its not in your music, so where has it gone? then, Jessica...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)