ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rehearsing in México City, Palacio de los Deportes - January 1995
Longest stop in the middle of a tour ever: January 7 to January 25
Photo by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Its My Birthday! Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-07-02 08:46 PM
Honky Tonk Man Well, its the 8th over here now, but still the 7th in the US!

Last Night was the BEST NIGHT of my Life!

It was infact a freind at works Stag Night, but it turned into a double celebration. Kind of.

After getting wrecked, singing Satisfaction on the Kareokee (in a very rough North London Pub!), went for the worst Indian i have ever had then bombed around London in a Saab sports Convertable. Anyway, took in Two Strip Clubs! First time ive ever been to one of these places and errrm, it was good!

I got myself 3 private dancers. Got taken down to the basement of the club by three blondes. To be honest, i can be shy and i didnt know really where to look! A little embarresing! Still, its an experience and one you have to try! Got a birthday kiss too, though not where i wanted it!

Alex. 19 years Old.

One more year of teenage Wasteland!
09-07-02 08:48 PM
Moonisup Play the song: congratulations!!!

from me to u!!!

rik
09-07-02 08:58 PM
glencar Happy Birthday, stud!
09-07-02 09:05 PM
Boomhauer Happy Birfday!

BTW, did you get hit in the head with some knockers? That would be pretty cool.
09-07-02 10:00 PM
Fiji Joe Happy birthday
09-07-02 10:03 PM
Soul Survivor
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Happy birthday

09-07-02 10:13 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Hah! My brother's birthday, too! He's 12 - I didn't take him to any strip clubs!

-tSYX --- Get so hypnotized, can't describe the scene...
09-07-02 10:15 PM
Sir Stonesalot I celebrated a birthday at a strip club once.

The guys I was with got me a lap dance. The chick lit her nipples on fire, and sang happy birthday to me(No, I'm not kidding. FPM was there, ask him.). I, being the cool dude that I am, calmly pulled out a cigarette, and lit it offa her flaming nipple.

The same chick later blew me out in the parking lot for a couple of lines.

Now THAT is how to celebrate yer birthday Alex. I expect better from you next year.
09-07-02 10:16 PM
sirmoonie Happy birthday, Alex.

From your expatriated Brit buddy, sirmoonie (aka, moonlightmile C10).

P.S. Dude, when you are in NYC, do NOT go up to anyone and ask "Can I bum a fag?" The answer will be different than you are used to.

Later.

Actually, fucking A, its obvious Gazza is gonna be a C10 honorary member the minute he steps off Aer Lingus, but I nominate Alex as well. I look forward to meeting his Stonesian self.

Later.

C10, the Stones equivalent of NATO.
09-07-02 10:19 PM
Soul Survivor
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I celebrated a birthday at a strip club once.

The guys I was with got me a lap dance. The chick lit her nipples on fire, and sang happy birthday to me(No, I'm not kidding. FPM was there, ask him.). I, being the cool dude that I am, calmly pulled out a cigarette, and lit it offa her flaming nipple.

The same chick later blew me out in the parking lot for a couple of lines.

Now THAT is how to celebrate yer birthday Alex. I expect better from you next year.

Are you serious you lucky mother fucker!
09-07-02 10:23 PM
Sir Stonesalot Hmmmmm. I tend to agree about Gazza...we'll have to see the man in action first.

Alex is a whole 'nother ball of wax.

I'm thinking we start a third catagory of C10. C10AA. C10 Auxilliary Apprentice. We can take some of the younger crowd under our collective wing, and screw them up for the rest of their lives.

Alex would be a good one for consideration IMO.
09-07-02 10:27 PM
nankerphelge I'm still trying to figure out what that dancer's nips were made of that she could set them on fire! Whatever it is, I would think it would be useful for potholders and shit...
09-07-02 10:29 PM
parmeda Alex...

I have Stones vinyl that's older than you...

Happy Birthday!
09-07-02 10:32 PM
nankerphelge I just burned my right nipple off...
09-07-02 10:34 PM
Soul Survivor lol.......well theres always the left one
09-07-02 10:36 PM
Sir Stonesalot And yes, that was a true story. And luck had nothing to do with it.
09-07-02 10:40 PM
Sir Stonesalot About the nipples....

It looked like she took a couple of matches and got them to stick together somehow. It sorta looked like a clothes pin, except made outta matches. She slipped the open end over her nipples (which were long and very hard!), and lit it off.

An aside to this story...I didn't make it home home for 2 days.
09-07-02 10:54 PM
Soul Survivor lol
09-07-02 10:55 PM
Soul Survivor in the parking lot? were you drunk?
09-07-02 11:07 PM
stonedinaustralia happy birthday alex and enjoy your trip to NYC - it will be a great adventure i am sure
09-07-02 11:17 PM
sirmoonie Yes, I'm sorry, throwing around Auxies without first consulting the permanent members of the C10 Security Council.

You nominated fuckers better show some real shit in NYC. Some real shit. Otherwise......no C10 Oxxie for you! Come back next week!

United Center for me next Tuesday, duders! I'll be too whacked on booze and Stones to post that night so I'll just post my in-depth review right now:

"Ahhhh, fuuuuuuuck man, it was awesome mannnnnnn! It was just allllllllllllllllll fucking awesome! There was like Mick...and Keith....fucking Ronnie, FUCKING RONNNNNNIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!.... and Charlie....Ahhhh shit, Charlie was there!!! Charlllllllliiiieeeeeeeeee! It was fucking awesommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme!!!!!!!!!! Can't you hear me fucking knocking muthafuckahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"
09-07-02 11:19 PM
scope Happy Birthday Alex. We'll have to continue the celebration in NYC (even if we have to slip the drinks to you). Youth. Enjoy it!
09-07-02 11:22 PM
Prodigal Son That's how I hope to be spending my eighteenth birthday! Only a year and I'll be able to drink too. Getting hammered is all in moderation too. Happy birthday Alex! You're just way more C10 material than I'll ever be.
09-07-02 11:45 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yes, Soulie, in the parking lot. And yes, of course I was drunk. I also snorted approx. a nice TV up my nose that night. Drunk, wired, stoned....all that and a bag of chips.

Like I said, I didn't even make it home for 2 days after that.
09-08-02 12:06 AM
sirmoonie "And yes, of course I was drunk. I also snorted approx. a nice TV up my nose that night. Drunk, wired, stoned....all that and a bag of chips.

Like I said, I didn't even make it home for 2 days after that."
---
So THATS what you were up to last weekend. I was trying to get in touch.....

Take care of yourself, man. Nobodies getting any younger, ya know.

Later.
09-08-02 09:57 AM
Honky Tonk Man Thanks Everyone!

Sirmoonie, you are Moonlightmile c10?

I was wondering where you had disapeard too!

Alex
09-08-02 09:59 AM
nankerphelge Alex, hope you had a great birthday -- i forgot to mention that as I slathered my right nipple with lighter fluid last nite. It's fine thanks, I'm pretty sure it'll grow back eventually, and if not, well, they really are just vestiges for us men.
09-08-02 12:00 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well, this just goes to show why we have all these stupid instructions for people.

Defrost frozen pizza before eating.
Do not stick fingers into fan blades.
Do not submerge appliance into water.
Do not set your nipple on fire.
Please do not attempt this at home.

She was a trained professional.

Duh.
09-08-02 12:03 PM
Riffhard Yes a very happy birthday to you Alex!I look forward to meeting you in NYC.Oh the time we are gonna have!!

Riffhard-C10A
09-08-02 12:16 PM
Gazza >Actually, fucking A, its obvious Gazza is gonna be a C10 honorary member the minute he steps off Aer Lingus

hey! Aer Lingus only flies from Dublin or Shannon..I'm flying from Belfast via London. Different airlines...politically incorrect..lol... but thanks for the giggle

happy birthday Alex - see you in New York...it'll be my third time there and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I always have!
Page: 1 2