ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

The European leg is over - thanks a lot!
© Wenn Photos with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The stage is ready in Bergen Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
31st August 2006 12:06 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

I am bringing the entire family sans baby...Bally's is nice? I need a adjouning suite.

Well, your wife can stay in my room & then you'd only need one room for you & the 2 boys!
31st August 2006 12:06 PM
glencar Back on topic - Bergen - will Keef mix up his set at all?
31st August 2006 12:07 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Back on topic - Bergen - will Keef mix up his set at all?

No..............he has no ability to even remotely play a rocker and I don't even recognise "Happy" anymore. He is spent.
31st August 2006 12:10 PM
erikjjf
quote:
glencar wrote:
Back on topic - Bergen - will Keef mix up his set at all?

Probably not. He has played This Place Is Empty at three European shows, and Slipping Away at the rest. Before They Make Me Run at every show, but that one I don't mind at all.
31st August 2006 12:10 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
glencar wrote:
YOU RAWK!

Sorry, I was a little off-base. From my vantage point last week it appeared to be right next door to the arena. It's actually 3 blocks away (still pretty damn close).
http://www.boardwalkhall.com/parkingmap.html
31st August 2006 12:13 PM
jb
quote:
erikjjf wrote:

Probably not. He has played This Place Is Empty at three European shows, and Slipping Away at the rest. Before They Make Me Run at every show, but that one I don't mind at all.

This is very true Swedish Erikj....they also cancelled the 58k sold out show ion Sweden (3hr 16 minutes) much to the dismay of the fans...we are very sorry for you.
31st August 2006 12:13 PM
glencar We can stumble over!
31st August 2006 12:14 PM
glencar
quote:
erikjjf wrote:

Highly disappointing. I'd even be happy with one of his songs off of BTB at this point.
31st August 2006 12:14 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
We can stumble over!

Will you greet Pug this tour? I may see him very briefly in Louisville with my younger son....I have no other plans to greet him, and if time is tight, I will skip greeting in Loisville as I always need a nap a few hrs before showtime.
31st August 2006 12:15 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Jeep wrote:

Damn, this looks like the next best thing to having the Stones play in your backyard. Nice!
31st August 2006 12:18 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Will you greet Pug this tour? I may see him very briefly in Louisville with my younger son....I have no other plans to greet him, and if time is tight, I will skip greeting in Loisville as I always need a nap a few hrs before showtime.

Of course. I don't skip anybody. I will see him in Chicago. I'm only going to BOS, CHI & ACY. Possibly Giants/MSG but that's it. Fatigue sets in. I'm going to the US Open tomorrow & The Who/Two next week!
31st August 2006 12:19 PM
jb
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Damn, this looks like the next best thing to having the Stones play in your backyard. Nice!

very smal venue-20k....The will get "omaha'ed".
31st August 2006 12:21 PM
Jeep

Some people are training for Brown Sugar.
I said yeah, yeah, yeah, WOO !

I guess that tomorrow fences 'll be different !
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

very smal venue-20k....The will get "omaha'ed".

NO! Euro-Fied!
glencar I doubt they'll get Omaha'd. Let's not overuse the term. Montana & Boise will get Omaha'd fer sure.
31st August 2006 12:22 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm going to the .......The Who/Two next week!

Jones Beach ?!?!

You SHALL be greeted

|
|
|
V

glencar Yes, I'm right near the front!
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I doubt they'll get Omaha'd. Let's not overuse the term. Montana & Boise will get Omaha'd fer sure.

Witchita 20% sold!!!!
31st August 2006 12:23 PM
glencar That's really sad!
31st August 2006 12:26 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
That's really sad!

Boston/Giants around 70% and Chicago only 50%!!!!!
31st August 2006 12:26 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

The tour is a bust .

31st August 2006 12:27 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, I'm right near the front!

I would like to nibble your elbows

Please file a full report here at the board

31st August 2006 12:28 PM
pdog Sweet Neo-Con will debut in the Fall!
31st August 2006 12:31 PM
glencar I'm hoping for warhorses at the Who show. I don't wnat that new crap!
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Can it get any worse?
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm hoping for warhorses at the Who show. I don't wnat that new crap!

Funny, I feel the same way about seeing The Stones!
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
Sweet Neo-Con will debut in the Fall!

Dangerous Beauty?
31st August 2006 12:33 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Can it get any worse?

Probably..I have no #'s for Oakland, Seattle, LA, El Paso, Austin..I am sure they are not selling that fast there either...Look, AC is wide open!!!!
[Edited by jb]
31st August 2006 12:33 PM
glencar Howe could ACY be wide open?
31st August 2006 12:34 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

Probably..I have #'s for Oakland, Seattle, LA, El Paso, Austin..I am sure they are not selling that fast there either...Look, AC is wide open!!!!

What is Oaklands numbers. They aren't selling any tickets in the fist deck at tier one pricing, unlike other markets. May help a bit!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)