ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Forum Outdoor, Horsens 3rd September
© Jyllands Posten with special thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Katie Couric Not Skinny Enough to Read News? (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
30th August 2006 09:40 AM
SweetVirginia
Check out the way CBS doctored a photo of Katie Couric before they released it. They slimmed down every part of her body. I never noticed them doing that on Dan Rather!

30th August 2006 10:20 AM
Jaxx you make an interesting point. usually its only the women's body, age, and even hair under scrutiny.but if memory serves me correctly, hasn't dan's hair been a topic of discussion? when he got that crew cut, everyone was talking about it. matt lauer's thinning also has been a topic of discussion. does this mean progress?
[Edited by Jaxx]
30th August 2006 10:38 AM
nankerphelge Damn right it's progress!

Who wants to look at Dan Rather's mug when you can check out Katie!!!!

Just kiddin' Jaxxy!!

You know I don't pay attention to body parts!
30th August 2006 10:40 AM
Jaxx
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
You know I don't pay attention to body parts!

ROTF LMAO. i know. "the rack" means nothing
30th August 2006 10:43 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Jaxx wrote:

ROTF LMAO. i know. "the rack" means nothing

Thank you, Jaxx.

I just spit out my coffee.

Hmmmm...I need to google on "coconuts"

LMFAO.

This Devil thinks we don't know him!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.

30th August 2006 10:49 AM
Jaxx hey, glad i could give you a giggle this morning. if you google coconuts, you will come up with a great tune by WIde SPread Panic. download that baby!
30th August 2006 10:53 AM
Maxlugar Have they figured out how to photoshop bias out?

{{{BAM!!}}}

Tee 2 the Hee!
30th August 2006 11:13 AM
Joey " Have they figured out how to photoshop bias out?"

30th August 2006 11:14 AM
nankerphelge Joey?

30th August 2006 11:21 AM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Joey?

Nanky ?!?!?!

30th August 2006 11:31 AM
nankerphelge Joey?

30th August 2006 11:35 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Joey?

LOL!!! You are the MASTER Nanky!!!

Joey?
30th August 2006 11:36 AM
lotsajizz and you are the stooge, Maxy!
30th August 2006 11:43 AM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
and you are the stooge, Maxy!

Good Morning Jizzy .

30th August 2006 11:45 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
and you are the stooge, Maxy!

I'm sorry, do I know you?
30th August 2006 11:46 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I'm sorry, do I know you?

*** SIGH ****

30th August 2006 11:51 AM
lotsajizz Hey Joey!
30th August 2006 11:57 AM
pdog Arguing over Katie Couric!
WTF?
30th August 2006 12:07 PM
nankerphelge Seriously!

30th August 2006 12:10 PM
pdog
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Seriously!

30th August 2006 12:52 PM
glencar Back on topic: Why would CBS do this? It's well-known that Katie is close to 50 & she's not as skinny as she might have been 20 years ago. That said, who cares? Her legs are what we looked at & they'll be hidden by that big anchor desk. CBS has another black mark on its eye.
30th August 2006 01:20 PM
Joey " Back on topic: Why would CBS do this? It's well-known that Katie is close to 50 & she's not as skinny as she might have been 20 years ago. "

Difficult to say my Long Island Rail Road traveling pal .

But I think you should know that I just took my afternoon shit ( 12:25 PM CST ).

Word.

Flacky !

30th August 2006 01:24 PM
lotsajizz they should figure out a way to have her read the news and we get to look at her legs at the same time

30th August 2006 01:28 PM
monkey_man It's only infotainmentaganda. . . .who cares what the person reading it to you looks like?!?!
30th August 2006 01:45 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
glencar wrote:
Back on topic: Why would CBS do this? It's well-known that Katie is close to 50 & she's not as skinny as she might have been 20 years ago. That said, who cares? Her legs are what we looked at & they'll be hidden by that big anchor desk. CBS has another black mark on its eye.

And CBS had seemed to want her to be taken seriously.

Seeing the pic I'm surprised they didn't hire Pameal Anderson
instead of Katie Couric.

30th August 2006 01:45 PM
Egbert I hear Ann Curry has pissed off her neighbors with her endless condo renovation.

And on another somewhat related note, why can't NBC get a better looking news anchor than Sue Simmons? This is NYC, for cryin-out-loud, not Omaha or something. The Asian anchor on Channel 7 or Stacy-Ann the morning traffic fox on Fox would do.
30th August 2006 01:48 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Egbert wrote:

And on another somewhat related note, why can't NBC get a better looking news anchor than Sue Simmons? This is NYC, for cryin-out-loud, not Omaha or something. The Asian anchor on Channel 7 or Stacy-Ann the morning traffic fox on Fox would do.

30th August 2006 01:49 PM
Egbert Why, SV, why?
30th August 2006 01:52 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Egbert wrote:
Why, SV, why?

I can't explain it.
Wait till CBS sees what the news anchors in France look like:

30th August 2006 01:58 PM
glencar
quote:
Egbert wrote:
I hear Ann Curry has pissed off her neighbors with her endless condo renovation.

Sue's got the lesbian market SEWN UP!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)