ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

The O² Arena, London, 26th August 2007
© Jeep - Thanks a lot!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Quit Touring For Good Return to archive Page: 1 2
25th August 2007 02:10 PM
J@yk3s Im not sure if this is good or not but i heard dat after a show in london not sure of the date dat Chuck Leavell and Lisa Fischer Quit the Rolling Stones and then iheard dat The Rolling Stones Decided to Stop Touring becuz of age
if u ask me its a little sad
25th August 2007 02:22 PM
gimmekeef Well all sorts of rumors..but really Chuck and Lisa would actually have to be in the Stones to quit?...I'd love a ChucknLisaless Stones.....Bring back Mac....6 piece with Bobby Keyes when required...
25th August 2007 02:22 PM
steel driving hammer Holy Trinity - you may soon have alot of editing to do...
[Edited by steel driving hammer]
25th August 2007 02:32 PM
Retrolove Really??
25th August 2007 02:42 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
J@yk3s wrote:
Im not sure if this is good or not but i heard dat after a show in london not sure of the date dat Chuck Leavell and Lisa Fischer Quit the Rolling Stones and then iheard dat The Rolling Stones Decided to Stop Touring becuz of age

Don't believe every IM dat u get.

25th August 2007 03:13 PM
Nellcote Jesus H Christ, suck it up please!
Get back to me when one of them passes away, otherwise, we've got promo work to do for Shine A Light....as they are not going anywhere....
25th August 2007 03:15 PM
Mr Jurkka
quote:
J@yk3s wrote:
Im not sure if this is good or not but i heard dat after a show in london not sure of the date dat Chuck Leavell and Lisa Fischer Quit the Rolling Stones and then iheard dat The Rolling Stones Decided to Stop Touring becuz of age

I say Load of crap! We have had enough of these silly rumours on this board! And ChuckLisa would quit the band? I understand if Lisa would but chuck wont thats for sure.
25th August 2007 03:25 PM
HAWKEYE AND BJ like keih said, i wont stop until i am in a coffin, so dont worry the 2009 press conf will be here before you know it
25th August 2007 03:40 PM
Steel Wheels J@yk3s is full of shit.
25th August 2007 03:46 PM
steel driving hammer What can a poor boy do?

25th August 2007 04:12 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

Don't believe every IM dat u get.

proof positive right there

you ARE the king of one liners

25th August 2007 04:31 PM
glencar I believe in Joy!
25th August 2007 09:56 PM
J@yk3s
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
J@yk3s is full of shit.

Hey Look man im not sayin its correct i jus said it to see if anyone knew wat really happened if theres any one whos full of crap its really u, becuz u didnt hav tp respond u could hav jus said dat u didnt believe immature jerk
25th August 2007 10:01 PM
J@yk3s
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Well all sorts of rumors..but really Chuck and Lisa would actually have to be in the Stones to quit?...I'd love a ChucknLisaless Stones.....Bring back Mac....6 piece with Bobby Keyes when required...

u no in my opinion i dont think its goin to be the same without lisa and chuck but thats my opinion
25th August 2007 10:21 PM
Got Me Rockin
quote:
J@yk3s wrote:

u no in my opinion i dont think its goin to be the same without lisa and chuck but thats my opinion

Without Chuck the show would be so much better.

"This is how you ruin a classic like Midnight Rambler while soloing on the Yamaha"
25th August 2007 10:33 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
J@yk3s wrote:

Hey Look man im not sayin its correct i jus said it to see if anyone knew wat really happened if theres any one whos full of crap its really u, becuz u didnt hav tp respond u could hav jus said dat u didnt believe immature jerk

Hey look man! I'm not saying it's correct. I just said it too see if anyone knows what really happened. If there's anyone who's full of crap it's really you because you didn't have to respond. You could have just said that you didn't believe me you immature jerk.

PHEW! There ya guys!

And the only thing that's wrong with Chuck is the fact that his last name is hard to spell. Show the dude some respect because without him, we probably wouldn't get the few gems thrown into the sets now and then. And he plays well, too.
[Edited by mrhipfl]
26th August 2007 01:25 AM
pdog I'm quitting Stones tours.
26th August 2007 12:00 PM
BILL PERKS IN CHUCK'S BLOG HE MAKES IT PLAIN THAT HE 'S SICK OF PLAYING THESE BORING SETLISTS--MENTIONS IT SEVERAL TIMES
26th August 2007 12:34 PM
Fuck! i think they will end like this..............

in 2012 they'll do some big big free concerts in hyde park, central park, copacobana beach, etc. 21 songs, no horn section, no background vocals, no chuck!
just Mick. Keith, Charlie Ronnie & Darryl... and ofcourse Bobby Keys.
on the last ever stones concert, Mick Taylor and Bill Wyman will join the Stones on stage for a final jam, then the lights go out and there's a lot of fireworks while the big screen shows a great recent black an white photo of the band.
they release a 6 dvd box set after the small final tour that includes:

DVD 1
Sixties
DVD 2
Seventies
DVD 3
Eighties
DVD 4
Nineties
DVD 5
2000 & beyond
DVD 6
Interviews with mick, keith ronnie, charlie, bill and mick T. sitting in a pub (Sticky Fingers) talking about 50 years of rolling stones while being filmed!

[Edited by Fuck!]
26th August 2007 12:44 PM
Gimme Shelter That would be something
26th August 2007 12:54 PM
danielharris627 Yeah, that'd be really great, and special....
26th August 2007 07:56 PM
J@yk3s u no wat if u dont believe me go to google and type in The Rolling Stones Quit touring for good when i did dat i got a whole page of websites dat was talkin about it
27th August 2007 07:10 AM
corgi37 Fucking hell, will use correct grammar? It drives me insane!
27th August 2007 11:47 AM
J@yk3s to tell u the truth i hope they dont cuz ive always wanted to go to one of their concerts.
27th August 2007 12:02 PM
purrcafe
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Fucking hell, will use correct grammar? It drives me insane!

Texting is murdering the language.
27th August 2007 12:52 PM
Gazza
quote:
J@yk3s wrote:

not half as sad as textspeak

The Stones will be on the road again within six months. we reported it here about two weeks ago and its been on several threads since.

Dont rely on some borderline retard's personal blog based on third hand gossip from some lazy journalist who hasnt gto his facts right for your Stones info
[Edited by Gazza]
27th August 2007 01:28 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
J@yk3s wrote:
u no wat if u dont believe me go to google and type in The Rolling Stones Quit touring for good when i did dat i got a whole page of websites dat was talkin about it

Old discussion. There are people who think so as well (myself included), there are people who think they'll last a bit longer still. Not based on google, but on thinking for one selve (shocking, right?).

The fact that you start this boring done-to-death discussion again, to me, proves even more your immature age of probably 16, than your dumb grammar does.

Boy, you text-message-kids will have such a hard time getting through college and getting jobs... not that you care now. Your brain is still too childish to see it as "cool" no doubt.

So, kid, why didn't you get to see them last year or so (assuming you're American)? No rich family to take you? They could have gotten another mortgage on their house just like the rest of us...

[Edited by Angiegirl]
27th August 2007 02:33 PM
Gazza
quote:
J@yk3s wrote:

erm....this story about Chuck & Lisa 'quitting' wouldnt be anything to do with Pauly's little joke on IORR by chance?

http://www.iorr.org/talk/read.php?1,789829

The levels of idiocy in cyberspace never ceases to amaze...

27th August 2007 03:39 PM
gimmekeef Lisa quit..because Charlie called her his..Fucking backup singer...Chuck is roaming the backwoods of Georgia as we speak for Dickie Betts in hopes of reforming Sea Level....
28th August 2007 03:36 PM
J@yk3s
quote:
Gazza wrote:

not half as sad as textspeak

The Stones will be on the road again within six months. we reported it here about two weeks ago and its been on several threads since.

Dont rely on some borderline retard's personal blog based on third hand gossip from some lazy journalist who hasnt gto his facts right for your Stones info
[Edited by Gazza]

hey GAZZA THX for responin polite instead of the crap ive been get and ill remember that next time THX
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)