ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

The O² Arena, London, 26th August 2007
© Jeep - Thanks a lot!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Jagger and Lisa Fischer Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
7th August 2007 09:14 PM
glencar Lisa's voice isn't what it used to be so I'm sure Jagger's doing her; else, why keep her around?
7th August 2007 09:17 PM
The jinn, my friend.
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
i think mick jagger has been there...no doubt.
not these days, but back in 89 when the steel wheels tour began. she was playing with the band then.....right?

I would have thought RO would have not put Lisa on a casting couch. However, if she did/does she should get a sample of the magic gel and diversify her hedge fund.
7th August 2007 10:02 PM
J@yk3s
quote:
gorda wrote:
Lisa! Lisa! Lisa!

What is so special about that !@#%?????

I don't like her!

Her duets with Micky ruin the show!

I would much rather see Micky perform by himself!

yeh u no unless u cant read i said dat u can say something about the two but it has to be clean cuz i dont want insults on my post ok so keep all insults for ur self please im askin nicely THX
7th August 2007 10:05 PM
J@yk3s
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Hey! It's a joke, she is "sad" as Mick is sucking Lisa's and not Gorda's...

LOL HA HA HA i see wat ur sayin didnt understand at first Ha
7th August 2007 10:11 PM
J@yk3s
quote:
J@yk3s wrote:

yeh u no unless u cant read i said dat u can say something about the two but it has to be clean cuz i dont want insults on my post ok so keep all insults for ur self please im askin nicely THX

im sorry im a little lite headed today so wat r u talkin about im slow today sorry
8th August 2007 05:02 AM
Jumping Jack You can't "duet" unless you "do it"! That includes Lisa, Sheryl, Bono, Dave Mathews and many others.
8th August 2007 06:04 AM
speedfreakjive quote:glencar wrote:
Lisa's voice isn't what it used to be so I'm sure Jagger's doing her; else, why keep her around?

bet she can reach the high notes when he's 'doing her'!
8th August 2007 06:55 AM
corgi37 I think Lisa is fantastic. I also like Bernard. He's a pretty cool dude. His singing of Charlie's version of Miss You is very classy.
8th August 2007 08:08 AM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
Lisa's voice isn't what it used to be

I beg to differ. Never heard her better than she was on the version of 'Night Time' that I saw in Madrid.
8th August 2007 08:12 AM
egon
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Giving Mick a Brian Jones during the Voodoo Lounge Tour:

thanks, i shall skip lunch AND probably won't sleep tonight
8th August 2007 02:08 PM
Bitch Lisa's voice is PERFECT for the STONES songs, she nails GIMME SHELTER, and on NIGHT TIME she shines, every song she showcases is a highlight. She has a hell of a voice, she always looks great, she can dance, she is sexy as hell, and she can stand up to MICK and KEEF and the rest of the band - what more could you ask for? If she had sex with MICK, it was because she wanted it, and she looks like the kind of lady who knows how to get what she wants. She is one lucky and talented lady!

This pic is awesome - the look on MICK's face is HOT!
8th August 2007 03:01 PM
J@yk3s
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Lisa's voice is PERFECT for the STONES songs, she nails GIMME SHELTER, and on NIGHT TIME she shines, every song she showcases is a highlight. She has a hell of a voice, she always looks great, she can dance, she is sexy as hell, and she can stand up to MICK and KEEF and the rest of the band - what more could you ask for? If she had sex with MICK, it was because she wanted it, and she looks like the kind of lady who knows how to get what she wants. She is one lucky and talented lady!

This pic is awesome - the look on MICK's face is HOT!

yeh ur rite LOL i have a video i found of the stones doin a song ive never heard them doin before and as u can see da who ever it was controling the camara goes over the where the singers r and as usual lisa lookin sexy as she is shes really cool hope to meet her oneday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc0SPLrmqr4
[Edited by J@yk3s]
8th August 2007 03:39 PM
J@yk3s
quote:
gorda wrote:
Get Your Hands Off My Man!

Tramp!

LOL dam Gorda didnt think u would go all out like that and every thing if i had known u had a crush on mick and was jealous of lisa i would hav let up a little on my post but anyway u would care and neither would mick he would probably say thats g8! THX give u an autograph and some advice then send u on ur way not sayin will jus my imagination funny video of the stones http://video.aol.com/video-detail/id/1880420657
10th August 2007 03:31 PM
J@yk3s if any one have any cool backstage pics of stones and backup singers leaving a hotel or wat ever feel free to post them
11th August 2007 09:27 AM
Zack Jaykes, please don't use that bullshit shorthand. It gives me a headache. You'll notice the rest of use actually spell words.

I thought it was actually Lisa and Bernard who are/were involved, but I think its pretty damn safe to surmise that Mick has joined Lisa in sexual congress at least a few times. I can't imagine that their pushing the envelope on the bumping and grinding act hasn't led to spontaneously going at it like rabbits at some point. Jagger is a sexual beast, and Lisa remains a hot dish (as well as a talented singer). You do the math.
[Edited by Zack]
11th August 2007 10:09 AM
mojoman i remember on the licks tour mick trying to hump sheryl cow onstage
11th August 2007 05:00 PM
Mr Jurkka Absolutley mick has banged lisa back in 90's.
11th August 2007 05:13 PM
Gazza
quote:
mojoman wrote:
i remember on the licks tour mick trying to hump sheryl cow onstage

Unfortunate typo, there..I figured Mick was into a lot of weird things, but I reckoned even he would draw the line at bestiality....
11th August 2007 07:49 PM
no night together she was born in 58
11th August 2007 07:58 PM
mojoman
quote:
no night together wrote:
she was born in 58

too old fer mick?
12th August 2007 03:51 PM
J@yk3s [quote]mojoman wrote:

too old fer mick?

accually she was born in 1965
[Edited by J@yk3s]
15th August 2007 04:38 PM
no night together no mate, she's 7 years older than that, 1958
16th August 2007 01:01 AM
J@yk3s
quote:
no night together wrote:
no mate, she's 7 years older than that, 1958

oh dam i jus realized she was born 1958 my fault sorry miscounted
16th August 2007 07:59 AM
SweetVirginia This is interesting. Must be from around 1991:

16th August 2007 01:43 PM
J@yk3s
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
This is interesting. Must be from around 1991:

yeh i no i love this video its awsome still lookin for an interview or wat of lisa mentioning her first time meetin keith
20th August 2007 12:09 PM
J@yk3s was any one at the resent concerts and if u were if u want to tell us about it a little and the duets wit lisa fischer and mick jagger or Keith's Solo feel free to say something
[Edited by J@yk3s]
21st August 2007 08:43 PM
gorda The truth is that deep, down inside, I know that it probably isn't all as glamourous as it seems. Sure, she gets to travel and hang out with the Stones, but work is work, and she probably gets tired of it sometimes. Futhermore, even if she does get to "be with" Mick, she knows that she is not the only one.

P.S. Jealousy is an awful thing. I remember one time, I was in Las Vegas with my boyfriend at the time, and as we were leaving the hotel, I noticed this maid looking at me with envy in her eyes. And, I wanted to get out of the car, and run to her and tell her. Please, please don't envy me. This guy doesn't love me. He is just trying to force me to marry him, so he can get his green card. Plus, this car is rented, and we have to return it in less than 12 hours.
21st August 2007 09:17 PM
no night together thanks sweet virgina, nice score.

yes gorda that's the way lisa and many others live the whole rock thing sometimes. gotta say that - obviously- any date and any stint is much different from another
21st August 2007 09:37 PM
mrhipfl She won a grammy one time didn't she? What does her album sound like?
22nd August 2007 11:02 AM
no night together nothing to write home aboutin my opinion. she calls it R&B but it was very disco-soul. commercially speaking it was (always in my opinion) too close to tina turners' the best. the quality of singing is high, but the songs are rather commercial and stereotiped. chain of broken hart is a good song but the rest is a bit too discodisco. no track of rock anyway.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)