ROCKS OFF - The Gazza Appreciation Society Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

With some hardcore groupies in London!
The O² Arena, London, August 2007
© Annie Leibovitz!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Gazza Appreciation Society Forum
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hurricane Dean Return to archive Page: 1 2
18th August 2007 08:29 AM
nankerphelge Man here is wishing the best to all those poor Jamaicans who are about to get nailed.

Hoping my buddy John isn't down there now.

I hope they at least get the harvest in!!!
18th August 2007 08:42 AM
LadyJane Oh no.
Be safe, Peter!!
Be safe, chiba!!

Damned hurricanes!

LJ.
18th August 2007 02:24 PM
fireontheplatter its that time of year again
18th August 2007 04:26 PM
Joey " I hope they at least get the harvest in!!! "

< ---- Word .

18th August 2007 04:31 PM
gypsy "Oh no. Be safe, peter!!"

18th August 2007 04:35 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:
"Oh no. Be safe, peter!!"

Peter is Bonita's good friend and she's worried sick about him.
This could be devastating as there is no shelter for these people.

I am very concerned.

Havin a good day, Birthday Girl???

LJ.
18th August 2007 04:38 PM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Peter is Bonita's good friend and she's worried sick about him.
This could be devastating as there is no shelter for these people.

I am very concerned.

Havin a good day, Birthday Girl???

LJ.

I have a terrible , TERRIBLE Hangover

Yes , I drank with Keith Moon last evening at " The Dubliner "

|
|
V

www.DublinerPubOmaha.com

18th August 2007 10:18 PM
robpop My college roommate was from Jamicia. At the beginning of the fall semester he found Jesus. Went around preaching and shit. By the end of the spring semester he found NWA. Went around drinking 40's and banging his ho's all the time.

Never the less I hope he is well.
[Edited by robpop]
19th August 2007 07:32 AM
nankerphelge My buddy John is not there.

I was so worried, I had party last night in honor of Jamaica.

Heineken, melon shooters and for reasons that may never be totally understood, kamakazis.

My head has a category 4 storm in it.

19th August 2007 02:05 PM
fireontheplatter [quote]robpop wrote:
Went around drinking 40's and banging his ho's all the time.

schlitz or big bear or magnum or old english or budweiser?
19th August 2007 06:02 PM
robpop [quote]fireontheplatter wrote:
[quote]robpop wrote:
Went around drinking 40's and banging his ho's all the time.

schlitz or big bear or magnum or old english or budweiser?

schlitz blue. I think the red bull was just coming out at the time.
19th August 2007 06:07 PM
robpop Nobody could pimp malt liquor like Billy Dee Williams. Nobody.

[Edited by robpop]
19th August 2007 07:52 PM
tumbled I am worried about Keith's abode in Ocho Rios. I hope someone boarded up for him....
19th August 2007 08:12 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
My buddy John is not there.

I was so worried, I had party last night in honor of Jamaica.

Heineken, melon shooters and for reasons that may never be totally understood, kamakazis.

My head has a category 4 storm in it.

19th August 2007 08:13 PM
Joey " Man here is wishing the best to all those poor Jamaicans who are about to get nailed."

19th August 2007 08:50 PM
robpop This is why white guys should not pimp malt liquor.

19th August 2007 09:15 PM
ShaneJazz Being that it's named Hurricane "Dean", does that mean it's gonna go to New Hampshire, then it's gonna go to Michigan, then it's gonna go to California, then it's gonna go to Georgia...Woooooooo! (Then it will drop out of the race a few weeks later.)
[Edited by ShaneJazz]
19th August 2007 09:19 PM
robpop object width="425" height="350">
19th August 2007 09:44 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
ShaneJazz wrote:
Being that it's named Hurricane "Dean", does that mean it's gonna go to New Hampshire, then it's gonna go to Michigan, then it's gonna go to California, then it's gonna go to Georgia...Woooooooo! (Then it will drop out of the race a few weeks later.)
[Edited by ShaneJazz]

I lol'ed.
19th August 2007 09:45 PM
the good
quote:
ShaneJazz wrote:
Being that it's named Hurricane "Dean", does that mean it's gonna go to New Hampshire, then it's gonna go to Michigan, then it's gonna go to California, then it's gonna go to Georgia...Woooooooo! (Then it will drop out of the race a few weeks later.)
[Edited by ShaneJazz]

haha!
20th August 2007 09:17 AM
egon speaking of hurricanes:
i sure hope the weather clears up by the time i get to london.
20th August 2007 09:19 AM
MrPleasant Fucking piece of hurricane shit is coming to Veracruz, the federation state where I live. Fucking piece of asshole.

And I'm not angry. I speak like that when I'm in a "loving" mood. Has anybody seen what president George W. Bush is up to today, with his wonderful wall in Tijuana? Such a wonderful human being, and such wonderful people, exist in the world. They fabricate such terrific thoughts and they should win the Nobel Peace Prize and ten thousand millions of dollars as a plus. And they're so handsome and slim and cute!

[Edited by MrPleasant]
20th August 2007 09:30 AM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
Has anybody seen what president George W. Bush is up to today, with his wonderful wall in Tijuana? Such a wonderful human being, and such wonderful people, exist in the world. They fabricate such terrific thoughts and they should win the Nobel Peace Prize and ten thousand millions of dollars as a plus. And they're so handsome and slim and cute!

[Edited by MrPleasant]

You make Bono a big boner!
20th August 2007 09:47 AM
Joey " ...does that mean it's gonna go to New Hampshire, then it's gonna go to Michigan, then it's gonna go to California, then it's gonna go to Georgia...Woooooooo! "

20th August 2007 09:59 AM
Joey " I was so worried, I had party last night in honor of Jamaica.

My head has a category 4 storm in it."

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

Jacky Carson !

20th August 2007 04:09 PM
kovach Sounds like it took a slight dip south, the eye passed 40 miles off the coast. Still a terrible storm but maybe not as bad as it could've been. No deaths reported so far.
20th August 2007 11:06 PM
sweetcharmedlife
quote:
ShaneJazz wrote:
[Edited by ShaneJazz]

No it means Deano is gonna go to the couch and have a drink and a smoke.

Seriously,it's slamming into the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico already. I hope everybody there stays safe.
20th August 2007 11:20 PM
glencar Still & all, it's been a quiet year yet again for hurricanes. Global warming has its bennies too!
21st August 2007 12:41 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Still & all, it's been a quiet year yet again for hurricanes. Global warming has its bennies too!

When I was in Jersey the ocean was really warm, and warmer than i ever remember it, been like that all summer too. I never remember it being 75 all the time, and the bay was 80 degrees, that's just insane... my Dads hot tub was only 22 degrees warmer... scarey shit... if this trend keeps up, it can't be good, whatever the cause...
21st August 2007 11:27 AM
Joey " scarey shit... if this trend keeps up, it can't be good, whatever the cause..."

< ---- I highly , HIGHLY recommend some fine hashishing this evening .

Man , you said it Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fiji )

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)