ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Throbby!!
Fenway Park, Boston - August 21, 2005
© Throbby - Click here for more
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'm losing my mind!!!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
August 19th, 2005 04:40 PM
LadyJane I still have so much to do........

I cannot keep calm....................

Cab is picking me up at 5:30 a.m..................

I'M GETTING READY TO GO TO BOSTON TO SEE THE ROLLING STONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One minute I'm giddy...the next I'm teary.

I will not believe my eyes until I'm in Fenway.....and the band takes the stage.

My beloved RO'ers--you will all be with me in spirit.

I cannot wait to meet some of you!!!

I feel so so blessed that I have the chance to do this again. This band means so much to me...you guys and gals understand. People make fun of their ages....well fuck that. Still going strong is more like it!!!!!!!!!

You'll have a full report on Monday. Cameras are packed!!!

LJ.

August 19th, 2005 04:42 PM
sirmoonie I am so proud of you for doing this.

Fly the friendly skies.

Have a great time, stay safe, and rock and roll with The Rolling Stones!
August 19th, 2005 04:50 PM
Joey

< ------- I am so proud of you for doing this.

Fly the friendly skies.

Have a great time, stay safe, and rock and roll with The Rolling Stones!

Yes , Agreed Lil' Buddy !
August 19th, 2005 04:56 PM
glencar LJ, I'm so sorry I can't be there with you. I apologize profusely. Work sucks.
August 19th, 2005 05:06 PM
Nellcote "Next thing you know, way down the road, you'll be flyin like a bat out of hell....Ya, Ya, Ya-It's Rough Justice for ya..."
August 19th, 2005 05:07 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
LJ, I'm so sorry I can't be there with you. I apologize profusely. Work sucks.

Come to Joey .....
August 19th, 2005 05:19 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I still have so much to do........

I cannot keep calm....................

Cab is picking me up at 5:30 a.m..................

I'M GETTING READY TO GO TO BOSTON TO SEE THE ROLLING STONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One minute I'm giddy...the next I'm teary.

I will not believe my eyes until I'm in Fenway.....and the band takes the stage.

My beloved RO'ers--you will all be with me in spirit.

I cannot wait to meet some of you!!!

I feel so so blessed that I have the chance to do this again. This band means so much to me...you guys and gals understand. People make fun of their ages....well fuck that. Still going strong is more like it!!!!!!!!!

You'll have a full report on Monday. Cameras are packed!!!

LJ.

In the words of Steve Martin... When you with him, maybe you could think of me. Or when you're with me, could you think of him... Or maybe me and him could think of you...
Have fun.
Keith and I love you!
August 19th, 2005 05:32 PM
kath gawd, i am so excited for you!!!! what a show it is gonna be!! they are gonna blow you guys right outta the park!!!

it's da stones, baybee!!!!!!!!!

have fun!!!!!!!!!!! give charlie a scream from me!!!!!!
August 19th, 2005 05:57 PM
Madafaka Don't lose your mind and enjoy every minute!
Have fun!
August 19th, 2005 07:50 PM
Lazy Bones "You'll have a full report on Monday."

Looking forward to it, Lady Jane. Go get yer ass kicked!
August 19th, 2005 08:09 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl You rock honey... you deserve this

keep rocking!!!!!
August 19th, 2005 08:20 PM
doo doo doo Dude Have fun Lady Jane. Needless to say, I am very jealous.

Please make sure nobody gets sick at the pre-party and misses the show
August 19th, 2005 08:26 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
LJ, I'm so sorry I can't be there with you. I apologize profusely. Work sucks.

NO problem, Blue.

Last minute notice...was just too short.

Thanks for the well wishes everybody....I'm all set...and I really mean it when I say I carry the spirits of all of you in my heart.

Kath..when Charlie is introduced....those decible meters are gonna explode!!!!!!

LJ.

August 19th, 2005 09:00 PM
J.J.Flash I'm really happy you've made it! Enjoy every thing, every tiny detail.....it's going to be a blast.....
August 19th, 2005 09:06 PM
glencar LJ, it's only a problem for me! I will indeed miss opening night of this (possible) final tour. Hope you have the best time!
August 19th, 2005 09:39 PM
Steel Wheels Have a great time, Lady Jane! Send my best to Charlie and the lads!

August 19th, 2005 11:15 PM
Trey Krimsin I'm sure you're gonna have one hell of a time, LJ. Hope it's the time of your life.
August 19th, 2005 11:20 PM
Daethgod you r gonna have a blast !

Go Ronnie Go !

August 19th, 2005 11:23 PM
HellsRollingThunder Have a real good time LJ hope you get up close and can take
real good pictures! Good Luck and Have a Rockin Time!
August 20th, 2005 05:30 AM
LadyJane I'm leaving for the airport!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone......

Let the games begin!!!!!!!

LJ.
August 20th, 2005 12:28 PM
Martha My dear sister!!!!!

I am LIVING through YOU and YOU alone right now!!!!!!!

Do NOT have a heart attack when they take that fuckin' stage............but let them BLOW through your being like the freight train that they are.

The ONE and the ONLY:

THE ROLLING STONES.

Ride this show with everything you got.

Ride it hard.

Ride it freely with complete abandon.

Join the band.....let yourself connect...go ALL the way in. There is NOTHING on earth like that feeling. :-)

Let those tears flow freely, let your heart receive the joy.

I am sooooooo glad you will have this experience.

I am living through you.

My heart smiles today.

I know.....

it's only rock and roll.......

but........

I LIKE IT

LOVE IT!

Yes I DO!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooo,
Martha!

PS And drink plenty of fluids!
August 20th, 2005 12:37 PM
glencar Why would you drink plenty of fluids? Then you'll have to constantly run to the bathroom & miss the Keith set.
August 20th, 2005 12:46 PM
Martha
quote:
glencar wrote:
Why would you drink plenty of fluids? Then you'll have to constantly run to the bathroom & miss the Keith set.

jb has advised many of us lately to stay fully hydrated.

She'll sweat out the excess by dancin' and groovin'. And she knows to hit the toilet 10 minutes before the show starts.

Our LadyJane ain't no greenhorn Ronnie!!!

Silly!
August 20th, 2005 01:00 PM
glencar You're taking Joshy's advice & yet calling me silly? That is to laugh!
August 20th, 2005 01:23 PM
Martha
quote:
glencar wrote:
You're taking Joshy's advice & yet calling me silly? That is to laugh!

Aren't we all a bit silly around here? I know I am.

Joshy knows the importance of staying fully hydrated......and I follow it to the letter.

Are you fully hydrated?

Silly!

:-)
August 20th, 2005 01:27 PM
glencar Nope. I haven't eaten or had a thing to drink yet today. But that'll change soon. When I do my concerteering, I try not to drink or eat for a bit of time before the shows so I can avoid missing the show. The exception was MSG a few years back when I was drinking some lemony drinks with vodka in 'em & I missed ahlf the show. Still a great night though!
August 20th, 2005 01:54 PM
Martha
quote:
glencar wrote:
Nope. I haven't eaten or had a thing to drink yet today. But that'll change soon. When I do my concerteering, I try not to drink or eat for a bit of time before the shows so I can avoid missing the show. The exception was MSG a few years back when I was drinking some lemony drinks with vodka in 'em & I missed ahlf the show. Still a great night though!

I do it this way. I drink water all day and get myself fully hydrated first thing, while I have my toliet available. I eat a good meal a few hours before we leave or on our way to the show. I do not drink alcohol at all nor do I drink soda. I have fewer to no hassles that way or near misses (potty-wise) either LOL, which means by the time I hit the show I am pretty set.

I time my bathroom breaks in between sets if there is an opener (or when Gazza calls tme o chat! lol!) and only drink water in moderation at the show. I also take in roasted almonds to gnosh on to keep my blood sugar stabilized. I'm such a rebel! LOL

ALL and I mean every ounce of my energies go to the show itself. I surrender entirely to the experience. I pay no attention to anyone or anything else. I set my eye on the prize. Everything else fades to black.

If I didn't set myself up ahead this way I'd surely just pass out from the excitement at the shows I am blessed to get to. I'm a light weight. I only weigh 101 pounds plus I was born with NO tolerance for meds or booze...AND I'm a puker LOL.

I can only handle small amounts of herb, which helps me eat and to stave off the anxiety/depression that I have.

Geez Louize now I can't WAIT to see the Stones. You got me psyched even MORE than our Lady Jane has!

Now that's a feat!

Indeed!

Thank you brother.

:-)

xxoo,
Martha
August 20th, 2005 02:54 PM
glencar You're welcome, Sistah! I will see my first show next Friday in CT. I will have to think about your plan which actually isn't too far off from what I do. Except for the roasted almonds & I do booze it up a bit before some shows. But yes, ignore all that's around you & focus on the show itself is capital advice!
August 21st, 2005 12:18 PM
Martha
quote:
glencar wrote:
You're welcome, Sistah! I will see my first show next Friday in CT. I will have to think about your plan which actually isn't too far off from what I do. Except for the roasted almonds & I do booze it up a bit before some shows. But yes, ignore all that's around you & focus on the show itself is capital advice!

Glad to be of service to my Stonesian Brother! I hope to see my first show on August 31st in Detroit. That is a special day, it's my husband and my 14th wedding anniversary.

However on a sour note, my husband just lost his job and we are in a quite a quandry . We have no money (we live on one income) and once the two month severance and whatever amount of unemployment runs to we are shit outta luck. We lose our medical benefits August 3st. And we have to move out of our rental home by the end of September with nowhere to go and no job in site at this moment in time. I am trying to stay strong and not freak totally out. Keeping my focus on the here and now and the ROLLING STONES!

Try the roasted almonds ( I roast my own and they kick ass!) for energy at the show. They come in very handy.

xxoo,
Martha

If you can't rock me somebody WILL!
August 21st, 2005 02:47 PM
jaggergurl LadyJane and every fan in Boston.. HAVE THE BEST NIGHT OF YOUR LIVES!!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)