ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Getty Images with very special thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Cleveland Browns MB spammer here? Return to archive Page: 1 2
14th August 2006 05:42 PM
Sir Stonesalot Hey, I'm an Eagles fan...

How'd that preseason dealie with my Birds go for the Browns? I seem to remember the Browneyes getting stomped.
I'm sure that the 20-7 result was just a stroke of luck...a fluke.

Look, for the humiliation that you have to endure thoughout the year as a Cleveland Browns fan...I give you a dancing go go girl!

14th August 2006 05:44 PM
glencar Be nice people; after all, Cleveland is home to our Rock & Roll Hall of Fame! BTW Browns blow.
14th August 2006 05:44 PM
RollingstonesUSA
14th August 2006 06:03 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
First of all, the Steelers winning the Super Bowl last year was such an incredible stroke of luck. Total fluke. Any given Sunday. Looks like the luck ran out for Rothlesburger, though. What is it with Steelers and motorcycles? GAWD, I hate that team.

As for the Browns, they will be much improved this year, mark my words.

Whoever the culprit was, he needs to get a life. Has he ever kissed a girl before?

Much improved of course..how could they be worse...Five wins MAX....And you;ll hate the Steelers even more!..Oh and btw Ben started on Sat and was 3/4 passing...so your point is??
14th August 2006 06:11 PM
WinslowStud "Hey, I'm an Eagles fan..."

I'm sorry to hear that. Are you familiar with the hemlich so that you can rescesitate your team the next time they choke?

"Ben started on Sat and was 3/4 passing...so your point is"

Yes, and he only played for like one minute or something. Let the season set in and his injuries will resurface.

I expect the Browns to compete this year. I'm not saying they're going to win the division, but we have a shot.
14th August 2006 06:28 PM
Some Guy
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
"Hey, I'm an Eagles fan..."

I'm sorry to hear that. Are you familiar with the hemlich so that you can rescesitate your team the next time they choke?

Yes, and he only played for like one minute or something. Let the season set in and his injuries will resurface.

I expect the Browns to compete this year. I'm not saying they're going to win the division, but we have a shot.

Is Winslow healthy?
14th August 2006 06:28 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
"Hey, I'm an Eagles fan..."

Not against the 5 time Super Bowl champion Pittsburgh Steelers.
14th August 2006 06:29 PM
Some Guy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Not against the 5 time Super Bowl champion Pittsburgh Steelers.

hows the running game gonna be?
14th August 2006 06:35 PM
pdog It seems we have made a board connection, however we disagree on the teams we like. I predict The Eagles, Browns and Raiders all suck this year!
14th August 2006 06:37 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

hows the running game gonna be?

Parker will get 1200. Look for way more throws on 1st down.
14th August 2006 07:07 PM
Starbuck there is no way this thread is reaching 500.
14th August 2006 07:23 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
there is no way this thread is reaching 500.

I am afraid that you have been revealed as WinslowStud's flamboyantly post-gurgitating sidekick
14th August 2006 07:30 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
there is no way this thread is reaching 500.

Bucky - you left evidence. Not too smart....

You shall always be a resident cretin. Always.
14th August 2006 08:11 PM
WinslowStud I think the retard is the dude with the dancing naked chicks. I signed on last weekend late one night and he was on there pasting blank posts up there. I tried to intervene and then they were gone. It was weird. Kind of like I walked in him masturbating to an issue of 'Seventeen'".

No, you don't forget dancing naked chicks.
14th August 2006 08:17 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
I think the retard is the dude with the dancing naked chicks. I signed on last weekend late one night and he was on there pasting blank posts up there. I tried to intervene and then they were gone. It was weird. Kind of like I walked in him masturbating to an issue of 'Seventeen'".

Be more specific, there are a lot of retards here with dancing naked chicks.
14th August 2006 08:24 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
I think the retard is the dude with the dancing naked chicks. I signed on last weekend late one night and he was on there pasting blank posts up there. I tried to intervene and then they were gone. It was weird. Kind of like I walked in him masturbating to an issue of 'Seventeen'".

"Dis ain't Cincinnati...Dis ain't no Bengaleeese people...gitcho Browns ass beat"

14th August 2006 08:42 PM
pdog I am retarded...
14th August 2006 09:01 PM
not bound to please
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Be more specific, there are a lot of retards here with dancing naked chicks.

Well - the one retard is always too busy saving the world, and banging his super hot toothless wife with his 12 inch dick to have the time - so I think it was Pdog.

14th August 2006 09:01 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:
I am retarded...

No - bucky is retarded. You covered your tracks. The rest is hearsay.
[Edited by not bound to please]
14th August 2006 09:08 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

This is hilarious!

bucky?

must say it crossed my mind...didn't his post count seem to take a quantum leap at one point
14th August 2006 09:10 PM
Sir Stonesalot >"Hey, I'm an Eagles fan..."

I'm sorry to hear that. Are you familiar with the hemlich so that you can rescesitate your team the next time they choke?<

Ha ha...you so funny!

Dude, to be able to choke...ya gotta get to the big game.

Just when, exactly, have the Browns ever been in the big game? No no...not even THE big game, how about ANY big game? It was what...a couple of DECADES ago? Shit boy, when was the last time you were even in contention for a Division title???

I can't believe a BROWNS fan is even attempting to talk smack. Talk about retarded...
14th August 2006 09:51 PM
Starbuck first off, as a vikings fan, i must say i think i have some insight as to what brownboy is trying to say. i still have nightmares about gary anderson's missed FG in 98...the season of seasons...half a billion points scored by the offense...and we choke. and it goes back further...drew pearson...four superbowls....no one in my father's generation watches football in minnesota. it's too painful so i ask, which is worse? i would rather spend a lifetime in football obscurity than go through the pain of 98 again.

quote:
must say it crossed my mind...didn't his post count seem to take a quantum leap at one point

i assure you....every post was top notch, complete quality. nothing but the best.

and lambie...where did i leave my fingerprints? that's absurd!
14th August 2006 10:00 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
and lambie...where did i leave my fingerprints? that's absurd!

On her ass after you spanked her silly!
15th August 2006 02:35 AM
_Boomy_ Fu Schickens!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)