ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Estadio da Dragao, Oporto, Portugal - 12th August 2996
© Juanillo!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ox - Greatest of all Time!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
11th August 2006 03:20 PM
Jumping Jack http://www.johnentwistle.com/images/bass2kscans.html
11th August 2006 03:20 PM
RollingstonesUSA Agreed 100%!
11th August 2006 03:23 PM
jb Another piece of shit poll w/out the greatest bass player ever-Bill Wyman. Fuck all these polls which disrespect the Stones and their influential on rock....also, while I like them, enough of the Who already...we're trying to sell some fucking tickets...
[Edited by jb]
11th August 2006 03:37 PM
Jumping Jack I'm doing my part. Tell that dimwit Cohl to start selling tickets where grits are eaten!!!
11th August 2006 03:39 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I'm doing my part. Tell that dimwit Cohl to start selling tickets where grits are eaten!!!

This is truly the most fucked up tour they have ever embarked on....IK am using the "F" word a lot today as I had a miserable day in court...
11th August 2006 03:40 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

This is truly the most fucked up tour they have ever embarked on....IK am using the "F" word a lot today as I had a miserable day in court...

Come to Joey ......................

11th August 2006 03:47 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I'm doing my part. Tell that dimwit Cohl to start selling tickets where grits are eaten!!!

sweet postin.
11th August 2006 03:52 PM
Jumping Jack Braves have 10 teams in front of them for the playoff spot. Hang it up and announce Turner Field already!!!
11th August 2006 03:54 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Braves have 10 teams in front of them for the playoff spot. Hang it up and announce Turner Field already!!!

I thinkif they announce Atl., I cancel allother shows and take another vacation at Buckhead Ritz..As I said, my Turner Field experience was the greateest outdoor show I have been to since 81.....The sound that night was beyond great...
11th August 2006 04:04 PM
Jumping Jack The 755 Club is a great place to watch a ballgame. The food is excellent and with an open bar you don't care how the Braves play.

Thinking about the Chop House for the pre-party:
http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/atl/ballpark/facility.jsp
11th August 2006 04:06 PM
RollingstonesUSA I was there when Randy Johnson threw his perfect game, what a night....
11th August 2006 04:06 PM
gimmekeef The ATL3 buzz is building!!!!!!!!!!!!
11th August 2006 04:07 PM
jb I was there when the Dolphins went 17-0!!!! I also met John Hadl.
11th August 2006 04:08 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

I thinkif they announce Atl., I cancel allother shows and take another vacation at Buckhead Ritz..As I said, my Turner Field experience was the greateest outdoor show I have been to since 81.....The sound that night was beyond great...

sweet postin.
11th August 2006 04:11 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

sweet postin.

It's true..and the flight is a mere 1hr 10 minutes....plus, Buckhead has the finest shopping and dining I've been to other than News York...
11th August 2006 04:12 PM
Jumping Jack Gimmekeef,

Come to Kentucky!!! A mega party is planned. The big men will greet you!
11th August 2006 04:15 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

It's true..and the flight is a mere 1hr 10 minutes....plus, Buckhead has the finest shopping and dining I've been to other than News York...

Atlanta is a horrible city and a dangerous place to live- jb 2002
11th August 2006 04:16 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Gimmekeef,

Come to Kentucky!!! A mega party is planned. The big men will greet you!

This is a strong possibility as the Pug is attending ; I am cancelling Chicago and most likely, male Louisville if I can get a fucking flight(which is very difficult at the moment).
11th August 2006 04:18 PM
gimmekeef Kentucky would make a nice week end..very drivable..hmmmmmmmmmm...I'm at the post!
11th August 2006 04:19 PM
jb
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Kentucky would make a nice week end..very drivable..hmmmmmmmmmm...I'm at the post!

No direct flights from Sout Florida and no first class flights at all...this limits me big time...
11th August 2006 04:25 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

No direct flights from Sout Florida and no first class flights at all...this limits me big time...

Nanky ?!?!

11th August 2006 04:27 PM
Jumping Jack Charter a flight!

Gimmekeef,
We can split the gas and driving!
11th August 2006 04:30 PM
Jumping Jack I think Fred Hardin has an extra pair in T4 or T5 row 12 or so.
11th August 2006 04:31 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I think Fred Hardin has an extra pair in T4 or T5 row 12 or so.

Spoke to the great FH!!!1 A true southern gentlemen.....I found one flight that is direct from MIA that leaves at ^;15AM the morning of the show-economy class only.
11th August 2006 04:34 PM
Jumping Jack Truer words have never been spoken. He set me up with 4th row for ATL2. I will return the favor one day.
11th August 2006 05:39 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

sweet postin.

WIRE & GLASS IS BEYOND AWFUL..AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON IT
11th August 2006 05:50 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

Why, cause it's not Who's Next?....lol
11th August 2006 06:46 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

I Friggin SWEAR you shall not be greeted this fall .

I SWEAR it !!!!!!

Joe Sea ..............................Scroll
11th August 2006 06:47 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Joey wrote:

I Friggin SWEAR you shall not be greeted this fall .

I SWEAR it !!!!!!

Joe Sea ..............................Scroll

Let's make a stand!
11th August 2006 06:49 PM
Joey
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

Let's make a stand!

Not now my Brother ..........................

******** IT'S PUB TIME *************

Bye Bye Everyone .......

Bye Bons !!!

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)