ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

100 Club, London 31st May 1982
© Dave Hogan with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Updated Voodoo Pug Weight Loss Pics (for motivational purposes to other RO members) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
8th August 2006 09:34 PM
voodoopug Hello all,

Seeing as my unprecedented weight loss and path to a healthier life has been covered on national TV already, I feel it is only fair to help out any of my friends who are working towards a weight loss gain here at Rocks Off.

We have just hit the 80lb mark! Below is a pic from Comisky Park (I shall not acknowledge it as "The Cell") with a buddy of mine and an old friend whom I sadly, do not visit anymore. I am on the right. Below it is a pic from the Fenway show for reference:

and now before.....

Best of luck my good friends (and Saint Sway) and I shall greet some of you in the coming months!
8th August 2006 09:36 PM
glencar Well, you look like Sen. Barbara Milulski but that weight loss is amazing! no more fast food!
8th August 2006 09:37 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Well, you look like Sen. Barbara Milulski but that weight loss is amazing! no more fast food!

Many find Barbara very sexy.....good reference...I think Ronald is looking fit as well due to the circumstances of his workplace!
8th August 2006 09:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Wow Puggy that's great by far better than the "tent" pictures, please repost the video with you singing and then talking about loosing weight... I wanna see it once more PLEASE3

CONGRATULATIONS! Your health it's the most important thing, with health you can do whatever you want
8th August 2006 09:39 PM
glencar I had Taco Bell yesterday. That's it though!
8th August 2006 09:49 PM
PartyDoll MEG Congrats Pug!! One of the hardest things to do in life!!!
8th August 2006 10:06 PM
voodoopug
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Wow Puggy that's great by far better than the "tent" pictures, please repost the video with you singing and then talking about loosing weight... I wanna see it once more PLEASE3

CONGRATULATIONS! Your health it's the most important thing, with health you can do whatever you want

Thank you Voodoo, but lets not sell the tent footage short! Sadly, I do not have the news footage on a computer, I only have the video tape my wife graciously made to taunt me when we have guests visiting!
8th August 2006 10:11 PM
gypsy Congratulations, pug! You shall be greeted.
You look great! Keep up the hard work! You are an inspiration!
8th August 2006 10:35 PM
GotToRollMe Wow, very cool, Pug. Definitely inspiring. Stick to your guns and keep up the good work!

8th August 2006 10:50 PM
voodoopug
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Wow, very cool, Pug. Definitely inspiring. Stick to your guns and keep up the good work!

thank you!
8th August 2006 11:49 PM
Scottfree You're still Phat....(RIP BIG E. SMALLS)
[Edited by Scottfree]
9th August 2006 12:35 AM
parmeda OMG, pug!!!!

...you really, really do!!!

Good for you, my friend
Don't give up the fight!
9th August 2006 01:25 AM
pdog I predicted Pugs weight loss!
Good job, keep it up ... You're an inspiration...
9th August 2006 01:48 AM
Egbert Looking good, Billy Ray!
9th August 2006 01:52 AM
pdog I have to say also, having quit doing many a bad thing. This by far, gets alot of respect from me. The things I quit, I have a simple choice to not take them. BUT!!! You must eat to live, and if I had to sit down in front of a plate full of heroin three times a day, I'd go bonkers!
Much respect!
9th August 2006 02:59 AM
Highwire Rob WELL DONE V-Pug!!!! Does the new regimen involve cycling?

9th August 2006 06:45 AM
LadyJane I know howe hard this is......I struggle with it every day.

Congrats Pug.

I look forward to greeting you in Chicago in October.

LJ.
9th August 2006 07:58 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Impressive Pug....good luck to you.
9th August 2006 08:03 AM
Madafaka Congrats Pug! You look younger and in a better shape! Keep on workin' on that.
Cheers!
9th August 2006 08:34 AM
JumpingKentFlash
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I am on the right.

You sure you're not in the middle dude???
9th August 2006 08:45 AM
TampabayStone Wow, very impressive Pug. You must feel great!
9th August 2006 09:12 AM
Honky Tonk Man Congratulations mate!

You look so much healthier!!
9th August 2006 09:21 AM
Phog Good work, Pug. You're lookin' good.
9th August 2006 09:34 AM
Some Guy Very good! What is your workout routine?
9th August 2006 09:39 AM
rocker good job. keep up the good work
9th August 2006 09:47 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:
I have to say also, having quit doing many a bad thing. This by far, gets alot of respect from me. The things I quit, I have a simple choice to not take them. BUT!!! You must eat to live, and if I had to sit down in front of a plate full of heroin three times a day, I'd go bonkers!
Much respect!

I can always trust you to put things in perspective, pdog. A plate of heroin, indeed...LOL!

9th August 2006 10:03 AM
gimmekeef Congrats Pug!...trying to lose some weight myself and its not that easy....Keep it going!...btw...your red hair looks stunning!
9th August 2006 10:31 AM
voodoopug
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:

You sure you're not in the middle dude???

sadly, no as he is thinner than me and chicks dig the suit.
9th August 2006 10:51 AM
JuanTCB Good job, Pug.

Seeing that Fenway pic made me realize that I had a very brief and drunken conversation with you at the Pour House after Fenway Opening Night without knowing who you were.

I guess I was greeted and didn't even know it!
9th August 2006 10:55 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Hello all,

Seeing as my unprecedented weight loss and path to a healthier life has been covered on national TV already, I feel it is only fair to help out any of my friends who are working towards a weight loss gain here at Rocks Off.

We have just hit the 80lb mark! Below is a pic from Comisky Park (I shall not acknowledge it as "The Cell") with a buddy of mine and an old friend whom I sadly, do not visit anymore. I am on the right. Below it is a pic from the Fenway show for reference:

and now before.....

Best of luck my good friends (and Saint Sway) and I shall greet some of you in the coming months!

Great memories Pug!!! You look fantastic!!! That was a special night at fenway and one of the reasons this board is so much fun...I have a slight tingle ...
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)