ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Reading "FYG,WY?" in the telepromter
Stade Olympique de la Pontaise, Lausanne 11th August 2007
© mrhipfl, thanks a lot!!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ullevi, Gothenburg, Sweden 3rd August 2007 - Setlist, Photos and Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
5th August 2007 06:21 AM
Erik_Snow
quote:
axl79 wrote:
Link To Tv4 news:

with "Start Me Up"

http://tv4nyheterna.se/2.139?videoId=1.150378

Nice link thanks. Somehow I didn't expect Ove Tingvall to say that Keith did have too much to drink in Gothenburg - I thought it went without saying, after being close to Stones since the 60s
5th August 2007 06:56 AM
axl79
quote:
Erik_Snow wrote:

Nice link thanks. Somehow I didn't expect Ove Tingvall to say that Keith did have too much to drink in Gothenburg - I thought it went without saying, after being close to Stones since the 60s

Agree, that's my point too.
5th August 2007 07:11 PM
stonesullevi My website MAGICAL BEATLE TOURS at www.magicalbeatletours.com is now updated with 75(!) BEAUTIFUL PICTURES FROM THE ROLLING STONES AT ULLEVI STADIUM, GOTHENBURG, SWEDEN, FRIDAY 3rd, 2007.

We got fantastic places at the fence, right in front of the B-stage. A little to the right - KEITH's side - our hero! Also great photos from the Main Stage. I wonder if you have ever seen so beautiful amateur photos!

Also 30 great pictures from the RONNIE WOOD ART SHOW at Galleri Viktoria, Gothenburg Sweden.

And what about THE BEATLES?! Well, they are my heroes as well! Take a look at the website!
Here's some samples:

Enjoy the website!
Bengt Warmlind
www.magicalbeatletours.com

[Edited by stonesullevi]
[Edited by stonesullevi]
[Edited by stonesullevi]
5th August 2007 09:11 PM
PartyDoll MEG Thanks for sharing, stonesullevi!
Glad you enjoyed the show
5th August 2007 09:24 PM
Bitch
quote:
Mickijaggeroo wrote:

Yes I met the band backstage before the show, and Keith was NOT dead drunk, instead he seemed very happy and in good mood. No matter what the papers said. I know, I was there.

THANK YOU for saying this! I thought it was odd that KEEF would be so drunk on stage, but, did he fall down during the show?

And thanks to everyone for the pics, cool! Great to see them!
6th August 2007 01:55 AM
axl79 WOW
Great pix stonesullevi, thanks!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)