ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Carlo
RIP our friend Carlo Little
© Topfoto with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: No Sober Allowed... Drinking Thread Pt. 10 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
July 29th, 2005 01:12 AM
Madafaka BBQ with red wine, of course!
July 29th, 2005 08:07 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Me too....now if this hangover would just go away.

I hate to say it, but I think the best cure for a hangover is more beer....and alot of it.
July 29th, 2005 09:46 AM
Madafaka
quote:

I hate to say it, but I think the best cure for a hangover is more beer....and alot of it.

Yeah, 100% true!
July 29th, 2005 11:51 AM
egon i love beer. beer is good. beer is the only honest alcoholic drink out there. it will never stab you in the back & it will never cheat on you. it indicates to you (full belly!)when you had enough BEFORE you start puking.
it has a lot of water in it, which is good because alcohol dehydrates your body. It's not so expensive, which is also good cos you can buy more of it.

Beer is not complicated.I mean let's face it, it's only
beer, you don't sit in a bar savoring it for hours.
Which is all the better, cos now you can spend
your time doing what you came to the bar for in the 1st place:
talk shit with your friends & drink loads of beer!

Of course you have imposters amongs the beers (carlsberg, stella) who do stab you in the back by making you talk like a retard and giving you a killer headache in the morning, but luckily there's not many of them.

And when you do encounter one of those then you know, that that headache in the morning can be fixed.... with more beer.

I love you beer.
August 2nd, 2005 02:20 PM
Honky Tonk Man I've never really posted in one of these threads before, but I couldn't let it slip into the archives!

Anyway, It's Stella time for me and stewed & Keefed tonight. Then again though, I think it's Stella time for him EVERY night!
August 2nd, 2005 02:22 PM
nankerphelge We file our brief in a just a few minutes.

As soon as that sucker is clocked in...

Yabba Dabba Do -- off to drink!!!
August 2nd, 2005 02:25 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
We file our brief in a just a few minutes.

As soon as that sucker is clocked in...

Yabba Dabba Do -- off to drink!!!

Newcastle Brown Ale time?
August 2nd, 2005 02:51 PM
stewed & Keefed
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Anyway, It's Stella time for me and stewed & Keefed tonight. Then again though, I think it's Stella time for him EVERY night!

lol ....... See you soon.
August 2nd, 2005 03:02 PM
nankerphelge The one and only!!

The dog!!
August 4th, 2005 10:23 AM
egon If you love something, set it free. If it comes back,
it was, and always will be yours.

If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with.

If it just sits in your room, messes up your stuff, eats your food, uses your phone, takes your money, and never behaves as if you actually set it free in the first place, you either married it or gave birth to it.
August 4th, 2005 11:45 AM
nankerphelge egon!!

On Tuesday afternoon of this week, after filing our brief, I drank (in order):

2 Pilsner Urquels (not sure if I spelled that right)
5 Newcastles
2 bottles of red wine
1 Michelob
5 Heinekens
and another bottle of red wine

I feel so much better!
August 4th, 2005 12:21 PM
Madafaka Ok, I'm the only drunk around here, sure, sure...

Beer and more beer!
[Edited by Madafaka]
August 4th, 2005 01:55 PM
egon Nank,

i'm very proud of you.

I drank at lunch today:

1) a half glass of beer. (my bro drank the other half)
2)....Well, that's it actaully.

WTF is wrong with me?!
August 4th, 2005 03:59 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:

There is a saying for that. It's called Hair Of The Dog.

It works too!

I've had a couple of days off the poison, but I'm having a few with my brother tomorrow and Saturday night is a piss-up with one of my mates
August 5th, 2005 01:21 AM
Child of the Moon Hurricane Ice tonight. Why? Because, when I was attending classes at Pacific University a year or so back, I was told by friend that just one of these cans (a 24-ouncer, mind you) would get you nice and effed up. I didn't believe the hype, so I commissioned someone of age (at the time) to buy TWO of them for me. Well, after one, I was feeling pretty damned good, and by the time I was through half of the second, I was more or less out of the game. Saved the second half for the next day, and even that got me feeling pretty relaxed.

So I bought two tonight. Already through with one, feeling pretty good. Debating about cracking open the second one. Thoughts?
August 5th, 2005 01:51 AM
Child of the Moon I decided to follow through with the second Hurricane Ice. Needless to say, I'm feeling extremely fucked up right now. You have no idea how much editing this post had needed so far.
[Edited by Child of the Moon]
August 5th, 2005 03:25 AM
egon "should i open another one?"

does a one legged duck swim in circles?
August 5th, 2005 03:25 AM
egon The kindergartners were now in the first grade. Their teacher wanted them to be more grown up since they were no longer in kindergarten. She told them to use grown up words instead of baby words. She then asked them to tell her what they did during the summer.

The first little one said he went to see his Nana. The teacher said, "No, No, you went to see your grandmother. Use the grown up word."

The next little one said she went for a trip on a choo-choo. The teacher again said, "No, No, you went on a trip on a train. That's the grown up word."

Then the teacher asked the third little one what he did during the summer. He proudly stated that he read a book. The teacher asked what book he had read. He puffed out his chest and in a very adult way replied, "Winnie the Shit."
August 5th, 2005 10:56 AM
egon well it's

a) friday
b) 16.55hrs
c) weekend
d) beer time

i'm off!

have a nice one you all!

August 6th, 2005 01:45 PM
Bloozehound woofed down quite a few of these in the resort's groto in maui a few weeks ago, damn tasty

Kaanapali Sunburn

Pineapple juice
Grapefruit juice
Cranberry Juice
Banana liqueur
151 Rum

add a pineapple slice and one of those little drinky umbrellas to keep it c00l

going to try my hand at making some tonight

[Edited by Bloozehound]
August 7th, 2005 05:00 AM
egon went to the rugby bar, saw a match, had "some" beers, then went to a party with my friend, got into the elevator, jumped up and down a bit, elevator got stuck, fireman arrived after 30 minutes to get us out, then joined the party for more beers.

the usual really...
August 8th, 2005 08:54 AM
Madafaka Beeeeeeeeer all weekend long!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)