ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Amsterdam - 31st July 2006
© PPTB Press with thanks to Sue
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: More North American dates... Return to archive Page: 1 2
31st July 2006 11:54 PM
Coming Down Again I have a friend that breeds horses and he is in contact with Shirley Watts on an infrequent basis. She had to send a DNA sample to confirm the lineage of one of his horses. Anyway, he gave me some information about a specific show that the Stones are considering which certainly means that there will be others as well.
I don't want to mention the specific date as I don't want to compromise his contact with her. I will say that it is an arena.

Take this for what it is worth. I'm just a Stones fan that knows somebody that knows somebody.
Maybe a bit of hope though...
1st August 2006 12:47 AM
GimmeExile Interesting! Can you at least tell us what State or region?
1st August 2006 12:51 AM
pdog That is the most vague leak in the history of rumors!
1st August 2006 05:18 AM
Jumping Jack My sources tell me MSG
1st August 2006 08:14 AM
TomL The garden would be good.
1st August 2006 08:48 AM
gimmekeef Could this non rumour turn out to be horseshit?
1st August 2006 08:53 AM
Jumping Jack Speaking of HS, I heard a rumor that the 11/20 TBA, arena show might be Phillips as a back up for Turner Field should it not happen.
1st August 2006 09:00 AM
Gazza
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
My sources tell me MSG

would this confirmation be before or after Giants sells out?

Might be a bit of a wait if its the latter!
1st August 2006 09:19 AM
Jumping Jack A very long wait. NYC has been humiliated!!!
1st August 2006 09:45 AM
Lazy Bones [big breath] Air Canada Centre..?!

isn't it obvious they're waiting for hockey's regular season schedule to be finalized?!

to this point, only pre-season games have been scheduled.
1st August 2006 10:49 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
My sources tell me MSG

Don't toy with me...

1st August 2006 11:06 AM
goatshead
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
[big breath] Air Canada Centre..?!

isn't it obvious they're waiting for hockey's regular season schedule to be finalized?!

to this point, only pre-season games have been scheduled.

The NHL schedule came out a few weeks ago. So maybe they will be making an announcement soon.

http://www.nhl.com/teams/tor/schedule.html
1st August 2006 11:08 AM
voodoopug
quote:
goatshead wrote:

The NHL schedule came out a few weeks ago. So maybe they will be making an announcement soon.

http://www.nhl.com/teams/tor/schedule.html

While it was not released, the arenas know of free dates far ahead of "official release". This is how shows/events are booked far in advance.
1st August 2006 11:16 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Jumping Jack wrote:
A very long wait. NYC has been humiliated!!!

NYC would not be a problem. For some reason they like to see how many of us will trek out to Jersey before making fools of us and announcing MSG shows. Third tour in a row I will not be one of them. I hope Giants Stadium is a total embarrassment.

1st August 2006 11:30 AM
Your Cousin Lou Money is on San Diego.
1st August 2006 11:30 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I hope Giants Stadium is a total embarrassment.

You make Joey giggle
1st August 2006 11:50 AM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]Jumping Jack wrote:
A very long wait. NYC has been humiliated!!!

NYC would not be a problem. For some reason they like to see how many of us will trek out to Jersey before making fools of us and announcing MSG shows. Third tour in a row I will not be one of them. I hope Giants Stadium is a total embarrassment.

Don't expect anything till this place is almost full....NYC, like Boston and Chicago, are not really Stones towns anymore. They are no better or worse than any other city. The poor sales are just as much an indictment on the fans as they are the ticket prices.
[Edited by jb]
1st August 2006 12:48 PM
GimmeExile
quote:
Your Cousin Lou wrote:
Money is on San Diego.

That works for me!
1st August 2006 12:49 PM
Some Guy We are at war people.
1st August 2006 03:43 PM
taz22 Could it not be that in the case of Boston, Chicago, New York etc etc etc.....that fans are just sick and tired of listening to the same old set list (TD,IORR,TD,SMU,JJF,BS,SATISFACTION, YCAGWYW..ETC ETC.....while getting screwed up the pouch?

If the stones would vary their setlists more or play 25 songs instead of 20 ( so new life is given to the set ) then.....maybe....just maybe more fans would buy tickets.

Just a thought!
1st August 2006 03:51 PM
Some Guy
quote:
taz22 wrote:
Could it not be that in the case of Boston, Chicago, New York etc etc etc.....that fans are just sick and tired of listening to the same old set list (TD,IORR,TD,SMU,JJF,BS,SATISFACTION, YCAGWYW..ETC ETC.....while getting screwed up the pouch?

If the stones would vary their setlists more or play 25 songs instead of 20 ( so new life is given to the set ) then.....maybe....just maybe more fans would buy tickets.

Just a thought!

you will get SOL added and you will like it.
1st August 2006 07:27 PM
Coming Down Again I'll just say that it's in Ontario and will be really cool if it happens. I don't blame anybody for being sceptical but I got this info. and I thought I'd pass it on. I'd been meaning to post the simple fact that my friend had been in contact with Mrs. Watts anyway and this just lit a fire under my ass.
It could all be a load of crap but this is the info that I have. It gives me hope as I won't go to a massive show for my last show of this tour (perhaps ever).
1st August 2006 08:57 PM
TomL I heard from a friend, who's sister fucked some guy in Topeka, who's brother drove a truck with a stones roadie in Ohio, who met some chick in Fargo, who wants to fuck Blondie's brother, but loves lisa fisher, who is good friends with Mick's daughters friend, whats her name????
But it is gonna happen. Do not tell anyone please. On November 27th they are going to do I suprise club show gig at Sonic in Sante Fe. Bad thing is shakes are 200 bucks.
1st August 2006 11:47 PM
Coming Down Again
quote:
TomL wrote:
I heard from a friend, who's sister fucked some guy in Topeka, who's brother drove a truck with a stones roadie in Ohio, who met some chick in Fargo, who wants to fuck Blondie's brother, but loves lisa fisher, who is good friends with Mick's daughters friend, whats her name????
But it is gonna happen. Do not tell anyone please. On November 27th they are going to do I suprise club show gig at Sonic in Sante Fe. Bad thing is shakes are 200 bucks.

That's hilarious...you should write for Jon Stewart.
1st August 2006 11:59 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
TomL wrote:
I heard from a friend, who's sister fucked some guy in Topeka, who's brother drove a truck with a stones roadie in Ohio, who met some chick in Fargo, who wants to fuck Blondie's brother, but loves lisa fisher, who is good friends with Mick's daughters friend, whats her name????

hahah thats on my 18th birthday
2nd August 2006 12:04 AM
Poplar
Last time they played the Sonic in Santa Fe, I got laid.
2nd August 2006 06:46 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
Poplar wrote:

The last time I got laid, they played the Sonic in Santa Fe.

What year was that?
2nd August 2006 06:47 PM
Dan
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:

hahah thats on my 18th birthday

Coincidentally I am moving to Texas on Nov 27.
2nd August 2006 07:02 PM
glencar Really, the threadparent needs to come clean about this whisper of a rumor.
2nd August 2006 07:05 PM
Dan
quote:
glencar wrote:
Really, the threadparent needs to come clean about this whisper of a rumor.

I heard a rumor more rumors are forthcoming.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)