ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion, Stuttgart, 3rd August 2006
© Stuttgarter Nachtrichten with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: $500 Per Ticket For On-Stage Return to archive Page: 1 2
31st July 2006 04:07 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

Yes --- Life is all about doing what is necessary to win gross ......that and maximizing shareholder wealth .

31st July 2006 04:11 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

joey is wise beyond his years!
31st July 2006 04:13 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
joey is wise beyond his years!

31st July 2006 05:55 PM
Joey
Funny !

Good Postin '

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
31st July 2006 07:12 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
winter wrote:
Insanity! Even the on stage seats are wide open . . . . A big miscalculation by Cohl et al.

wintah

Yeah, five bills for a t-shirt, laminate and bird's eye view of Keef's bald spot is probably a slight error in judgement.
31st July 2006 09:53 PM
Soldatti An insanity, I won't spend $500 for anyone.
31st July 2006 09:56 PM
pdog
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
An insanity, I won't spend $500 for anyone.

I did last year and in January... Not again!
31st July 2006 10:18 PM
Soldatti
quote:
pdog wrote:

I did last year and in January... Not again!

I spent $135 USD for the 2 shows here and I'm still paying the credit card, the last fee this month.
1st August 2006 01:01 AM
Michael Cohl Credit card debt is nothing to be ashamed of. Embrace it and prove that you are a true fan. Heck, I might even throw in a free Stones Frisbee with the fan club membership.
1st August 2006 01:21 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

Yeah, five bills for a t-shirt, laminate and bird's eye view of Keef's bald spot is probably a slight error in judgement.

I think I spent $50 a few years ago to see Keith's bird'd nest from the front row back.
1st August 2006 01:34 AM
pdog
quote:
Michael Cohl wrote:
Credit card debt is nothing to be ashamed of. Embrace it and prove that you are a true fan. Heck, I might even throw in a free Stones Frisbee with the fan club membership.

I'm with you... I'm going to rack up huge debt, but it's not going to your bank account!

1st August 2006 05:15 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
throbby wrote:
Yes, much easier to shit on the fans from that vantage point.

damn throbby - beat me to that one!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)