ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang
A Bigger Bang

Thanks to Fortylicksfanclub
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Grateful Dead boots (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 23rd, 2005 08:38 AM
mac_daddy jerry was chasing the dragon alot earlier than you think, and keith was right there with him (in fact keith g died of a heroin OD like three months after he and donna left the band).
July 23rd, 2005 05:11 PM
Child of the Moon You mean it wasn't the car crash on July 21, 1980 that killed him?

And I've always read that Jerry first got into Persian around '76 or so, when he was working on the GD Movie, and not long after Ron Rakow ran off with all their cash.

At any rate, I might also suggest some shows from '67. They're harder to come by, but there's some excellent, primal stuff out there. Check out archive.org.
July 23rd, 2005 05:30 PM
mac_daddy not sure of the details - i always heard he OD'd...

i understood jerry was into smoking heroin earlier than that, too...
July 23rd, 2005 10:23 PM
lotsajizz Brent ruled

anything Godchaux did

versus

Blow Away

'nuff said
July 24th, 2005 01:55 AM
Zack Pigpen ruled.

"That's a girl? She looks more like a Jersey cow. . . We got together."
July 24th, 2005 02:39 AM
Poplar
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
Brent ruled

yep
July 26th, 2005 12:56 PM
mac_daddy

Brent died 15 years ago today

i might have to add a brent show to the day's playlist in his honor...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)