ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang
A Bigger Bang

Thanks to Fortylicksfanclub
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: hOW MUCH TIME DO YOU HAVE(NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 20th, 2005 04:50 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
blackandblue wrote:

I know, his father is already 93 or something like that ...

Yeah Joe Jagger was a fitness freak, must be in the genes as Mick is too. Mick can put a lot of people younger than him to shame with his fitness levels.

I'd love to 'work out' with him
July 20th, 2005 04:52 PM
blackandblue
quote:
JaggerLips wrote:

Yeah Joe Jagger was a fitness freak, must be in the genes as Mick is too. Mick can put a lot of people younger than him to shame with his fitness levels.

I'd love to 'work out' with him

I can imagine. A lot of women still adore him although he is in his sixties....
July 20th, 2005 05:19 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Bad Monkey !!!

BAD !!!!

J. Flacky !
July 20th, 2005 05:19 PM
time is on my side
quote:
blackandblue wrote:
Can someone check how many years Mick Jagger has got left? (And Macca if it's not too much work)

Thanks in advance!

Mick will die in the year 2020 (he only has 15 years left)

Macca doesn't have long (his death will be in 2012- cancer- the Beatles tend to die off at younger ages)

Keith???? Ronnie???? Charlie????

You don't want to know.

[Edited by time is on my side]
July 20th, 2005 05:27 PM
Moonisup Monday, October 2, 2056

that would make me 74
July 20th, 2005 05:49 PM
Gazza April 26th, 2054 - aged 91, apparently (although I'd actually still just be 90).

between now and that date the Stones will have conducted 13 more world tours, released two new albums of original material, 74 compilations (excluding reissues of compilations), 16 live albums, 4 "best of " live albums but no boxed sets of previously unreleased material.

Concert tickets will be limited to fans who are able to either:

a) donate a kidney or liver to Ronnie Wood for the duration of the tour
b) prove that they have enough income to write off the national debt of every African country

[Edited by Gazza]
July 20th, 2005 05:51 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:
April 26th, 2054 - aged 91.

between now and that date the Stones will have conducted 13 more world tours, released two new albums of original material, 74 compilations (excluding reissues of compilations), 16 live albums, 4 "best of " live albums but no boxed sets of previously unreleased material.

Concert tickets will be limited to fans who are able to either:

a) donate a kidney or liver to Ronnie Wood for the duration of the tour
b) prove that they have enough income to write off the national debt of every African country

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

July 20th, 2005 05:52 PM
Gazza
quote:
time is on my side wrote:
Keith???? Ronnie???? Charlie????

Charlie is ok for quite a while yet

Ronnie died just last week

Keith passed on in 1975, shortly before the start of the "Tour of the Americas"
July 20th, 2005 06:22 PM
Angiegirl LOL, that sounds about right, doesn't it?
July 20th, 2005 06:23 PM
scratched Time is on my side!

I will live until 2072 which means I will be 92. If I quit smoking, I will live until I am 98. No need to give up after all!
July 20th, 2005 06:28 PM
Gazza thats what pisses me off the most

these experts tell you that if you give up certain vices like alcohol, drugs, smoking, bad food etc - you'll live five or ten years longer

thats all very well, but the extra five or ten years youre going to get arent in the prime of your life but theyre thrown in at the end when you're more than likely already smelling of piss, deaf, partially blind, impotent, suffering from alzheimers or dementia and with even more bowel problems than Joey has now.
July 20th, 2005 06:30 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Gazza wrote:

smelling of piss, deaf, partially blind, impotent, suffering from alzheimers or dementia and with even more bowel problems than Joey has now.

the average stonesfan!!!
July 20th, 2005 06:42 PM
scratched LOL!
July 21st, 2005 02:20 PM
blackandblue
quote:
Moonisup wrote:

the average stonesfan!!!

You don't know yourself how right you are...
July 21st, 2005 04:40 PM
JaggerLips I always thought that Keith was a walking corpse anyway, he's going to live forever!
July 21st, 2005 05:42 PM
BILL PERKS 2040...THATS COOL WIT ME ..I'LL BE 71..GET TO SEE MY GRANDKIDS BORN..
July 21st, 2005 05:48 PM
LadyJane I've only got 10 years left!!!

Time to quit work and hit the road with the Stones!!!

JB...your score please?????????????

LJ.
July 21st, 2005 09:19 PM
pdog It said I was never born and don't exist. That confirms my deepest belief that I am Satan!

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)