ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

On flight between Bloomington and Detroit, July 26, 1975
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Olympia Review Return to archive Page: 1 2
07-18-03 11:49 PM
Soul Survivor Listen to Ronnies solos on You Cant Always Get What You Want off of Love You Live....not too bad, eh?
07-19-03 02:18 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
2. JJ Flash - 'tho we got the licks tour i can feel your pain - down here we were built up to expect a 75/76 tour that never happened same again in '78 (after which most of us down here wouldn't believe the reality of any tour until we had the tickets in opur hands) - i'm thankful for what we got but i sympathize with you (meaning you particularly and south america generally) as you are obviously devoted fans who perhaps haven't got all they deserved

Thank you kindly! Thank you Aussie brother! Kind words.
So nice.
I just hope could see your fellow compatriots, the Young brothers and gang here when their new tour start and of course, of utmost importance, our heroes, "The Greatest Rock'n'Roll band in the World, The Rolling Stones"
Regards!
Page: 1 2