ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jonesing for JB Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
10th July 2007 04:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

for the most part... I stay away from SF General, it is the take anyone and all hopsital. You get some creepy types around there. Ironically it is the number one trauma center for NorCal, but also a dumping ground for uninsured, misfits and the homeless.

My sister was the head trauma nurse at Christ Hospital in Chicago (also level one trauma center). She tells me at times the place was basically the homeless hotel as the same group of 12-16 "victims" would always show up with "chest pains" smelling of Colt 45.
10th July 2007 05:06 PM
Some Guy Has The Bigger Bang tour grossed over 437 million outpacing U2 to become the top grossing tour of all time in the history of man?
10th July 2007 05:09 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Has The Bigger Bang tour grossed over 437 million outpacing U2 to become the top grossing tour of all time in the history of man?

The private shows are necessary to win gross.
10th July 2007 05:14 PM
Some Guy jb might dispute that, no?
10th July 2007 05:27 PM
fireontheplatter after 90 some odd posts one would figure he'd answer...guess he doesn't give a toss about ya'll
10th July 2007 05:29 PM
Some Guy
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
after 90 some odd posts one would figure he'd answer...guess he doesn't give a toss about ya'll

and then depression set in...
10th July 2007 05:31 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

and then depression set in...

time for some booze and pills and powders?
10th July 2007 05:35 PM
Some Guy just a quick nap will do
10th July 2007 05:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
jb might dispute that, no?

I spoke with him briefly today, he's on board. Sadly, he had to rush to the mens room while I was talking to him. The new medication is not working at all.
10th July 2007 05:40 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I spoke with him briefly today, he's on board. Sadly, he had to rush to the mens room while I was talking to him. The new medication is not working at all.

Did you give him the squirts..
10th July 2007 05:42 PM
mojoman
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

JB's on a secret euro tour?
10th July 2007 05:44 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

Did you give him the squirts..

this is how he worded it:

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment. My staff of physicians has recently informed me that my prostate is in fine shape, small and smooth, but I fear they have not performed an adequate amount of tests to confirm their diagnosis. Combine this with my fear of ALS, obsessive compulsive behavior, and heightened level of paranoia; I am a big/tall man with all the plusses and minuses that go with that. (If confused, please see LBJ circa 1965)
10th July 2007 05:44 PM
fireontheplatter i have just the thing for jb...whoever the fuck he is. but i do not make house calls.
10th July 2007 05:46 PM
voodoopug
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
i have just the thing for jb...whoever the fuck he is. but i do not make house calls.

he is very wealthy. I am sure he can name a mutually agreeable price.
11th July 2007 12:53 PM
Joey " time for some booze and pills and powders? "

11th July 2007 01:23 PM
Joey
quote:
mojoman wrote:

He will join us or die, my master

!!!!!!!!!

11th July 2007 01:31 PM
mojoman JB has been prevented from publicly commenting due to his operational status within the upper echelons of M16 and the DHS.....
11th July 2007 03:15 PM
Joey
quote:
mojoman wrote:
JB has been prevented from publicly commenting due to his operational status within the upper echelons of M16 and the DHS.....

****** ? **********

You make Master say , ............. " Huh ?! "

11th July 2007 09:46 PM
sammy davis jr. JB is so wealthy he shits dollar bills.
11th July 2007 10:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
JB is so wealthy he shits dollar bills.

Lately, terrible digestion/evacuation issues have made this difficult
12th July 2007 11:01 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
12th July 2007 11:11 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

****** ? **********

You make Master say , ............. " Huh ?! "

tarps were humiliating

12th July 2007 11:36 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Lately, terrible digestion/evacuation issues have made this difficult

Agreed !!!!

Message from Baby Josh :

" ... I was again feeling extremely constipated yesterday, so at 2:20 PM I decided to drink 3 tablespoons of sodium phosphate (Fleet Cherry Flavor) used for bowel cleaning for medical procedures. After a hr, I still had not gone, I was convinced I had a tumor obstructing the bowls as I had taken this before for my colonoscopy 6 yrs ago, and literally within minutes, I was to use Joey''s line, "shitting liquid." Well, needless, to say, as I left work at 4: 23 , and about 1/2 way home, it hit, and I had a terrible accident in the car!!!!
...... seats lined with towels and nothing seeped out. I rushed home and hit the shower. "

Baby Joe !

12th July 2007 11:37 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Agreed !!!!

Message from Baby Josh :

" ... I was again feeling extremely constipated yesterday, so at 2:20 PM I decided to drink 3 tablespoons of sodium phosphate (Fleet Cherry Flavor) used for bowel cleaning for medical procedures. After a hr, I still had not gone, I was convinced I had a tumor obstructing the bowls as I had taken this before for my colonoscopy 6 yrs ago, and literally within minutes, I was to use Joey''s line, "shitting liquid." Well, needless, to say, as I left work at 4: 23 , and about 1/2 way home, it hit, and I had a terrible accident in the car!!!!
...... seats lined with towels and nothing seeped out. I rushed home and hit the shower. "

Baby Joe !

I received the same horrible message!
12th July 2007 11:41 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I received the same horrible message!

Poor Thing !!!

Why ?!

Why ?!

Why must one have to shit liquid during the heat of the summer months ?!

WHY ?!
12th July 2007 12:02 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Poor Thing !!!

Why ?!

Why ?!

Why must one have to shit liquid during the heat of the summer months ?!

WHY ?!

I was asking myself that very same question yesterday.

12th July 2007 02:37 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I was asking myself that very same question yesterday.

I have decided against using my laptop in the lavatory as I fear my hypertension will only increase if I am not alloted this peaceful time to not focus on customer/client acquisition.
12th July 2007 03:18 PM
mojoman
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

sadly, once jb got rid of his "jew fro"...

juan epstein?
12th July 2007 03:56 PM
LadyJane My sources DEEP DEEP inside JB intel reveal he is taking family to America's greatest theme park, but, SADLY, will be using a BUS to get to and from said park.

This is a sad day for all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!

H-U-M-I-L-I-A-T-I-O-N

LJ.
12th July 2007 03:59 PM
mojoman
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
My sources DEEP DEEP inside JB intel reveal he is taking family to America's greatest theme park, but, SADLY, will be using a BUS to get to and from said park.

This is a sad day for all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!

H-U-M-I-L-I-A-T-I-O-N

LJ.

new york city?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)