ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What Stones album you digging now Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
4th July 2007 04:45 PM
tumbling dice
I heard Beggars Banquet in full volume last sunday afternoon.I was high and ´´Jig saw Puzzle´´ is perfect in that condition,all the album is still great!
4th July 2007 05:07 PM
GotToRollMe Audio ripped from the Biggest Bang (thanks to my favorite pirate). Should be receiving the DVD any day now. Can't wait to see "Learning The Game" from Austin.
4th July 2007 05:49 PM
dimrstone It's only Rock n' Roll - especially Time Waits for No One!
Great guitar solo!!!!
[Edited by dimrstone]
4th July 2007 11:53 PM
Glimmer Twin A Bigger Bang

Top notch album in my opinion. "Back of My Hand" has got to be the best blues song that a white person ever wrote.
5th July 2007 03:03 AM
fanfucker Brussels affair
with Stout's drawing
5th July 2007 10:41 PM
Glimmer Twin Undercover, especially Feel On Baby. Always like the rhythm of that song, and the blues harp. I assume that's Jagger.
6th July 2007 01:36 AM
MikeyC613 Out of Our Heads kicks.

6th July 2007 01:37 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Let it Bleed
6th July 2007 01:50 AM
mrhipfl getting into love you live at the moment
6th July 2007 02:46 AM
pdog
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Audio ripped from the Biggest Bang (thanks to my favorite pirate). Should be receiving the DVD any day now. Can't wait to see "Learning The Game" from Austin.

Audio rip... YES! My fav. part of Four Flicks was listening to it, just the audio...
6th July 2007 02:34 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

this morning "sweet little sixteen" from handsome girls.

that really is a classic!!
7th July 2007 03:37 PM
MrPleasant Some Girls
Their Satanic Majesties
7th July 2007 10:55 PM
Glimmer Twin Exile On Main St

Rocks Off rocks!!
8th July 2007 01:05 PM
BILL PERKS A BIGGER BANG
8th July 2007 02:20 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Audio rip... YES! My fav. part of Four Flicks was listening to it, just the audio...

I'll just have to make a copy for you then...

8th July 2007 02:56 PM
pdog
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

I'll just have to make a copy for you then...

That would be sweet... I got a DVD question, what is the difference between DVD-r + and DVD-r -? I was going to buy some that where on sale, and the guy asks me which I use, and I was in new territory, because I never knew there was a difference, which do you use?
8th July 2007 10:39 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:

That would be sweet... I got a DVD question, what is the difference between DVD-r + and DVD-r -? I was going to buy some that where on sale, and the guy asks me which I use, and I was in new territory, because I never knew there was a difference, which do you use?

I have no idea, pdog. I'm using DVD-R now. I usually can't even find DVD+R. It has something to do with DVD+R having better error correction and less "wobble." For a detailed description, see here:
http://adterrasperaspera.com/blog/2006/10/30/how-to-choose-cddvd-archival-media/
BTW, I'll send you those audio rips this week.
10th July 2007 10:16 PM
TomL When I'm down in the corner and up against the wall I always come back to Exile. I need a love...............

I always get my Rocks Off when I'm with VoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooDoo.............
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)