ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Bravo Magazine - Germany 1982 with thanks to TT aka TooTough
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Corgi37 & Glimmer You have PM Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
5th July 2004 01:25 PM
Factory Girl Please Check Private Messages.
5th July 2004 02:14 PM
Factory Girl Glimmer, check PM.
6th July 2004 01:01 AM
corgi37 Factory Girl - Pm time!!
6th July 2004 07:33 AM
Factory Girl Corgi37-PM time !
6th July 2004 10:52 AM
jb Corgi is a great man!!!
6th July 2004 08:45 PM
corgi37 You flatter me. No, i am just an every-man. An average "shmo", as some Yanks like to say. Loves his family, his footy, his beer and his band. Potential saviour of the planet? Possibly. Worlds greatest lover? More than likely. You JB, YOU are greatest American hero in history.
6th July 2004 08:49 PM
corgi37 And Factory Girl - PM..............................................................................NOW!
6th July 2004 08:52 PM
glencar What about that guy on the 70's TV show? He was our greatest hero. Although Josh is the greatest American hero of these boards.
7th July 2004 07:52 AM
Factory Girl PM for My Corgi37!
7th July 2004 09:07 AM
Glimmer PM for Factory girl.
7th July 2004 09:59 AM
Factory Girl PM for Glimmer.
7th July 2004 11:12 AM
Factory Girl PM for Glimmer yet again
7th July 2004 11:18 AM
jb The funniest part of farenheit 911 was when Bush was landing on the aircraft carrier and they played the theme from that show American hero "Beleieve it or not".....absolutely hysterical...
7th July 2004 11:36 AM
Joey
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
...... Loves his family, his footy, his beer and his band.

Corgi ........................I LOVE IT when you say , " Footy " !!!!!!! ...............Do you know that ?!?!?!?! ...............DO YOU ?!?!?!

Enjoy the WHO this month .............is S.I.A. going with you to the gig ?!?!?!

Developing ..........................................

Jacky !
7th July 2004 11:39 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
The funniest part of farenheit 911 was when Bush was landing on the aircraft carrier and they played the theme from that show American hero "Beleieve it or not".....absolutely hysterical...

The movie is pure propaganda ......................but very , very POWERFUL propaganda .

There were some " African - Americans " in the audience with me and as the movie emptied , many of the African American teenagers came out of the theater shouting , " VOTE FOR KERRY " !!!!!!!

" ..............I fear my nation is more divided now than ever before Ronnie ! "

Jacky !
7th July 2004 11:42 AM
Lambchop* Joey - you have PM!

7th July 2004 11:43 AM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:
Joey - you have PM!

Lamby .......................Have you seen Michael Moore's new movie yet ?!?!

Developing ....................................
7th July 2004 11:46 AM
jb I beleieve the dimishing body count in Iraq along with the growing economy will result , sadly, in a huge victory for W...
7th July 2004 12:06 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

Lamby .......................Have you seen Michael Moore's new movie yet ?!?!

Developing ....................................

Yes. The tv ads were better. Godard was right. Moore was so over the top that he negates his good points. It also should be best seen on a 25 inch analog television. News video looks like shit on a shiny new multiplex theater screen.

How can stupid movie reviewers call Michael Moore a great filmmaker when he doesn't do anything but spend the first half doing a "voice of god" over commentary, hire a crew to do everything else (the guy is being called a brilliant editor - yet in the credits there are at least 15 or so editors listed, not one of them named Michael Moore...)? This has got to be the most overrated film of all time. It wasn't bad, but sheesh...

I saw an interview with Ralph Nader the other night. He was asked if he really sent Moore a letter telling him he needs to lose weight. He did! Perhaps if he cut his food intake even just by 1/3 - he could use that to feed a good number of all those poor starving people in Flint Michigan...

7th July 2004 12:52 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

Perhaps if he cut his food intake even just by 1/3 - he could use that to feed a good number of all those poor starving people in Flint Michigan...

LOL

7th July 2004 08:07 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

LOL

Bloozehound - you have PM!

7th July 2004 08:20 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

Bloozehound - you have PM!

LOL
7th July 2004 08:53 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

LOL

;}
7th July 2004 09:01 PM
Snappy McJack PM's for everyone! Of course, put it on Joey's tab...
8th July 2004 09:45 AM
Lambchop*
quote:
Snappy McJack wrote:
PM's for everyone! Of course, put it on Joey's tab...

Snappy - you got PM!

8th July 2004 09:57 AM
Snappy McJack It better not be a bill!
8th July 2004 10:20 AM
Lambchop*
quote:
Snappy McJack wrote:
It better not be a bill!

You know it is deary...

!!!!

8th July 2004 10:29 AM
Joey " Perhaps if he cut his food intake even just by 1/3 - he could use that to feed a good number of all those poor starving people in Flint Michigan... "

Priceless .
8th July 2004 11:21 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Perhaps if he cut his food intake even just by 1/3 - he could use that to feed a good number of all those poor starving people in Flint Michigan... "

Priceless .

Great post!

What's for lunch?

I had 4 cheese scalloped potatoes and olives for breakfast, along with two glasses of merlot...
meeting friends for Mexican for late lucnch...

8th July 2004 11:28 AM
Snappy McJack
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

You know it is deary...

!!!!

Ah, alright -- but next time, you be payin', Lambizzy!
Page: 1 2 3