ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

AWD Arena, Hannover - 19th July 2006
© Niedersachsen NDR2 Radio thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Neocons Imprison Mick Jagger Without Trial Return to archive Page: 1 2
14th July 2006 10:11 PM
tookthatname http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=244

Neocons Imprison Mick Jagger Without Trial
By Propaganda Department
8/24/2005, 11:05 pm

In an unabashed show of Neocon power, the Bush administration dragged the legendary Rolling Stones' lead singer Mick Jagger off the stage and threw him in prison without trial. It happened Sunday night in front of 36,000 Stones' fans, as the musicians were getting ready to kick off their latest tour with a concert in Boston's Fenway Park. Upon witnessing the arrest, the fans quietly went home in groups of not more than three, content in their knowledge that Jagger was right and not simply running his big mouth when he sang the new song My Sweet Neocon:

It's liberty for all,
Democracy's our style,
Unless you are against us,
Then it's prison without trial
"It's no big deal," commented White House spokesman Scott McClellan later that night. "We imprison musical celebrities all the time. We're sure Mr. Jagger expected this would be the outcome of writing that song, so he no doubt welcomed his fate."
~
"I respect Mick Jagger because he only criticizes the United States."

"Anyone that popular must know everything."
Mr. Jagger was immediately transported to The Barrow Labor Camp in Alaska - where he will be joining other music acts who were punished for "going up against" Neocons in general and President Bush in particular. "That is why one never hears anything, ever, from former Bush-critics such as Bruce Springsteen, the Dixie Chicks, Dave Matthews, Moby, Sting, and Roger Waters," Mr. McClellan added.

Unlike the rest of the Rolling Stones whose interests do not generally reach beyond sex, drugs, and Rock'n'Roll, Jagger has made himself quite a name as a brilliant social commentator and an articulate authority on theology, moral philosophy and political history:

You call yourself a Christian,
I call you a hypocrite.
You call yourself a patriot,
Well I think you're full of shit

As one fan put it, "Anyone that popular must know everything." Another fan offered, "I respect Mick Jagger because he only criticizes the United States."

It is a matter of common knowledge that the Neocons have been arresting political opponents since Bush took office in 2000, dragging them out of their homes in the middle of the night, and placing them in makeshift prisons and labor camps. This was most noticeable during the 2004 Republican National Convention in New York City, when thousands of anti-Bush protestors were met by Neocon tanks that rolled down Seventh Avenue. "That really has stopped all anti-Bush political expression in the United States, now hasn't it?" a popular Neocon radio talk show host has observed.

Thousands of anti-Bush protestors were met by Neocon tanks that rolled down Seventh Avenue

The consistent policy of imprisoning dissenters without trial explains why today's national media unanimously support President Bush's foreign and domestic agendas. The "prison without trial" policy has resulted in the abandonment of all anti-Bush blogs, web sites, and T-shirt vendors, to say nothing of the complete silencing of all opposition. Behind bars today are Hillary Clinton, Howard Dean, John Conyers, Charles Schumer, Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein, Cynthia McKinney, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Ramsey Clark, Michael Moore, Al Franken, and many others who have not been heard from in years.

"We have, of course, cancelled all the Rolling Stones concerts," White House spokesman concluded, promising that no one will ever hear from the band members - and especially from Mick Jagger - ever again.
14th July 2006 10:34 PM
The_Worst Nice post jerk off...
14th July 2006 10:38 PM
Fiji Joe
[Edited by Fiji Joe]
14th July 2006 10:41 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
The_Worst wrote:
Nice post jerk off...

Dude, take it easy. Did you even read it?
14th July 2006 10:49 PM
tookthatname
quote:
The_Worst wrote:
Nice post jerk off...

14th July 2006 10:56 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
tookthatname wrote:

14th July 2006 11:03 PM
sirmoonie This thread could discern Bush Geeks from conservatives. Or Bush Geeks from people with a sense of humor. Or even a sense or irony. Ironicalism.

Tread carefully. One dinged already.
14th July 2006 11:06 PM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves Hillary Clinton behind bars??
I like the sound of that....
14th July 2006 11:08 PM
Fiji Joe
14th July 2006 11:08 PM
tookthatname We have contacted the supreme PNAC overlords to sign a mutually beneficial non aggression pact in order that Comrade Jagger's status as a non-person be revoked.

The central committee’s analysis of his lyrics clearly indicate that he is a party member in good standing.

observe:

"I stuck around St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain"

Clearly his laudatory participation in the liquidation of monarchist elements is to be celebrated by all peace loving peoples worldwide.

It has also come to our attention that he has, many hundreds of times, in an almost mystical foreshadowing, praised our future glorious leader in training comrade Chelsea Klinton:

"I was raised by a toothless bearded hag
I was schooled with a strap right across my back"

Normally the people consider such mystical powers to be a counter revolutionary Zionist plot, however for the sake of global peace and brotherhood among all nations we will tolerate this insolence.
14th July 2006 11:14 PM
Fiji Joe
14th July 2006 11:19 PM
tookthatname
14th July 2006 11:25 PM
Fiji Joe
14th July 2006 11:30 PM
tookthatname
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

but i'm good at this

[Edited by tookthatname]
14th July 2006 11:37 PM
Fiji Joe Why they were laughing at you at work today
14th July 2006 11:51 PM
tookthatname
15th July 2006 01:12 AM
pdog Only midgets can save us now!
15th July 2006 01:27 AM
tookthatname
quote:
pdog wrote:
Only midgets can save us now!

15th July 2006 02:38 AM
The_Worst
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Dude, take it easy. Did you even read it?

I confess I only read the first half....I can only take so much liberal commie pinko hatred bullshit @ once...
15th July 2006 02:40 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
tookthatname wrote:

Che Lives! Get used to it.
15th July 2006 03:30 AM
pdog
quote:
The_Worst wrote:

I confess I only read the first half....I can only take so much liberal commie pinko hatred bullshit @ once...

Does being a conservative remove your sense of humor? NO!
The funniest posters on Stones boards are Conservatives! And the best political fodder is usually aimed at Bush! Get used to it, it's only jokes and funny banter! And if it's not funny to oyu, then no big deal, we'll keep trying til we make you laugh so hard you puke and no one will notice you pissed yourself laughing!
The worlds going to end really sonn anyway! Which will mean The Stones will have played until the world ended!
That's pretty fucking cool!
15th July 2006 05:51 AM
tookthatname
15th July 2006 05:56 PM
Lethargy
quote:
tookthatname wrote:
http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=244

By Propaganda Department

In an unabashed show of Neocon power, the Bush administration dragged the legendary Rolling Stones' lead singer Mick Jagger off the stage and threw him in prison without trial. It happened Sunday night in front of 36,000 Stones' fans, as the musicians were getting ready to kick off their latest tour with a concert in Boston's Fenway Park. Upon witnessing the arrest, the fans quietly went home in groups of not more than three, content in their knowledge that Jagger was right and not simply running his big mouth when he sang the new song My Sweet Neocon:

It's liberty for all,
Democracy's our style,
"It's no big deal," commented White House spokesman Scott McClellan later that night. "We imprison musical celebrities all the time. We're sure Mr. Jagger expected this would be the outcome of writing that song, so he no doubt welcomed his fate."
~

Mr. Jagger was immediately transported to The Barrow Labor Camp in Alaska - where he will be joining other music acts who were punished for "going up against" Neocons in general and President Bush in particular. "That is why one never hears anything, ever, from former Bush-critics such as Bruce Springsteen, the Dixie Chicks, Dave Matthews, Moby, Sting, and Roger Waters," Mr. McClellan added.

Unlike the rest of the Rolling Stones whose interests do not generally reach beyond sex, drugs, and Rock'n'Roll, Jagger has made himself quite a name as a brilliant social commentator and an articulate authority on theology, moral philosophy and political history:

I call you a hypocrite.

As one fan put it, "Anyone that popular must know everything." Another fan offered, "I respect Mick Jagger because he only criticizes the United States."

It is a matter of common knowledge that the Neocons have been arresting political opponents since Bush took office in 2000, dragging them out of their homes in the middle of the night, and placing them in makeshift prisons and labor camps. This was most noticeable during the 2004 Republican National Convention in New York City, when thousands of anti-Bush protestors were met by Neocon tanks that rolled down Seventh Avenue. "That really has stopped all anti-Bush political expression in the United States, now hasn't it?" a popular Neocon radio talk show host has observed.

Thousands of anti-Bush protestors were met by Neocon tanks that rolled down Seventh Avenue

The consistent policy of imprisoning dissenters without trial explains why today's national media unanimously support President Bush's foreign and domestic agendas. The "prison without trial" policy has resulted in the abandonment of all anti-Bush blogs, web sites, and T-shirt vendors, to say nothing of the complete silencing of all opposition. Behind bars today are Hillary Clinton, Howard Dean, John Conyers, Charles Schumer, Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein, Cynthia McKinney, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Ramsey Clark, Michael Moore, Al Franken, and many others who have not been heard from in years.

"We have, of course, cancelled all the Rolling Stones concerts," White House spokesman concluded, promising that no one will ever hear from the band members - and especially from Mick Jagger - ever again.

Don't forget everyone, the only American President to ever intern an entire race of people was the beloved F.D.R., the patron saint of the Self Righteous Democratic Party. And yet, these same people now call BUSH the reactionary, the war monger, the racist.

It makes me laugh out loud at the ignorance of today's left.
15th July 2006 07:01 PM
monkey_man
quote:
tookthatname wrote:
http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=244

By Propaganda Department

It's liberty for all,
Democracy's our style,
~

I call you a hypocrite.

If you are going to post propaganda, at least make it current. . .and funny! The right wingers around here have an arsenal of hilarious photo's to make you look dumb!
[Edited by monkey_man]
15th July 2006 10:21 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Lethargy wrote:

Don't forget everyone, the only American President to ever intern an entire race of people was the beloved F.D.R., the patron saint of the Self Righteous Democratic Party. And yet, these same people now call BUSH the reactionary, the war monger, the racist.

It makes me laugh out loud at the ignorance of today's left.

Yeah! Fucking damn straight! Those dudes are ALL fucked up!
15th July 2006 11:49 PM
stonedinaustralia is communism really an issue anymore??

it so 20th Century
16th July 2006 01:01 AM
IanBillen
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
This thread could discern Bush Geeks from conservatives. Or Bush Geeks from people with a sense of humor. Or even a sense or irony. Ironicalism.

Tread carefully. One dinged already.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I sure as hell am not going to make any comment on my political stance, or belief on a Rock and Roll based message board.

But I will say this. I think this post was humorous.

Ian

16th July 2006 01:30 AM
tookthatname and the winner is:

quote:
IanBillen wrote:

-----------------------------------------------------------

I sure as hell am not going to make any comment on my political stance, or belief on a Rock and Roll based message board.

But I will say this. I think this post was humorous.

Ian

by the way, anyone wants to send some $$$ my way. I'm trying to raise bail for Mick.....
[Edited by tookthatname]
[Edited by tookthatname]
16th July 2006 07:03 AM
corgi37 I aint a Neocon. I aint a Yank. But this is a shitful thread.

[Edited by corgi37]
16th July 2006 09:44 AM
Jumping Jack Bill Clinton will soon be joining Joe Lieberman & Zell Miller in the Republican party as the lefties continue to alienate all moderates and rationale thinking people.

Bill Clinton defends Lieberman's Iraq stance
July 14, 2006

HARTFORD, Conn. --Former President Bill Clinton is sticking up for U.S. Sen. Joe Lieberman and his support of the Iraq war.

Clinton, who spoke at an Aspen Institute conference last week, questioned why Democrats in Connecticut are focusing on ousting a fellow Democrat, Lieberman.

Lieberman faces a stronger-than-expected Aug. 8 primary challenge by Greenwich millionaire businessman Ned Lamont, who has criticized Lieberman for his support of the war and his perceived closeness with Republicans and President Bush.

"If we allow our differences over what to do now in Iraq to divide us instead of focusing on replacing Republicans in Congress; that's the nuttiest strategy I ever heard in my life," Clinton told the nonprofit cultural organization.

Audio of Clinton's comments was posted on the Minnesota Public Radio web site.

Clinton questioned efforts of some Democrats to impose a fixed timetable for removing U.S. troops from Iraq -- something Lieberman opposes.

"Why send a signal to the people that are trying to keep Iraq divided and tear it up when we're gonna go," he asked.

Clinton defended Lieberman's Democratic credentials, mentioning how the senator has been endorsed by labor unions, environmental organizations and gay groups.

"We've got a world of differences between ourselves and the Republicans," he said. "So I think the Democrats are making a mistake to go after each other ... for a situation none of them created."

Earlier this month, Clinton's wife, New York Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, said she will not back Lieberman's bid for re-election if he loses the primary. Lieberman said Friday that volunteers have begun collecting signatures to petition him onto the November ballot as an independent candidate should he lose on Aug. 8.

Lieberman created a new political party called Connecticut for Lieberman. He said he still hopes to win the Democratic primary.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)