ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: All My Best To Those In The U.K. Return to archive Page: 1 2
30th June 2007 03:48 PM
pdog I hope it is all over, but the news in The USA is saying the alert level is for imminent attacks...
The UK has really had alot of bullshit to deal with the past few years.
If there is a bright side, these attacks were for the most part unsuccesful, and the car bombs from the other day were discovered before they could've killed people...
30th June 2007 04:16 PM
Gazza Cheers mate. More to come, I would think, though.

With the recent changeover from Blair to Brown, I guess the timing for this is quite obvious. Maybe the choice of today's attack (Glasgow) is specifically aimed at Brown as well.
30th June 2007 04:23 PM
fireontheplatter yep...the world is an unsafe place with people like you around.
30th June 2007 04:27 PM
pdog
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
yep...the world is an unsafe place with people like you around.

Did you push a little harder on the keys when you typed that brilliant post out?
30th June 2007 05:01 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
pdog wrote:

Did you push a little harder on the keys when you typed that brilliant post out?

omg..i am so proud of you..i was expecting another insult or threat.
30th June 2007 05:02 PM
pdog
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

omg..i am so proud of you..i was expecting another insult or threat.

When did I threaten you?
30th June 2007 05:06 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
pdog wrote:

When did I threaten you?

go back and read your yesterday efforts and you'll see...

leave me the fuck alone ass hole.
30th June 2007 05:07 PM
LadyJane The irony.
A thread sending good wishes ends up in spat.
Only on RO.

My best also to the people of the UK.

On a completely other note, some days I just long for IanBillen.

LJ.
30th June 2007 05:09 PM
mrhipfl and here I thought I was the youngest kid around...
30th June 2007 05:12 PM
pdog
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

go back and read your yesterday efforts and you'll see...

leave me the fuck alone ass hole.

I know what I wrote to you, and you were never threatened by me. You're a little troll. You come here bad mouthing Gazza and acting like a child, and now you're accusing me of threatening you. I even sent condolences to you regarding the loss of your mother... Maybe it is you, who needs to leave... In this thread, in my heartfelt post, you make a comment that I'm dangerous. You need to check yourself... You start the fight, and now you're acting like you're being bullied...
Please, show me one threat to you, it must be physical violence, right. Show me! Now, or shut the fuck up...
30th June 2007 06:22 PM
glencar If Fire lost his Mother, I think we should give him a little space. But Fire, you need to chill. Pdog is truly a nice guy & you are pushing buttons left & right. BTW My condolences on your loss.
30th June 2007 06:31 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
glencar wrote:
If Fire lost his Mother, I think we should give him a little space. But Fire, you need to chill. Pdog is truly a nice guy & you are pushing buttons left & right. BTW My condolences on your loss.

i am sick of his punch and judy attitude..i have asked him to leave me the fuck alone but everytime i open my mouth he is right there with an insult or some dumb ass threat.

he is an asshole..i can smell it from 3 thousand miles away.

thank you
30th June 2007 06:47 PM
glencar No, you two just have a personality conflict. Ignore each other for a bit & see what happens.

Meanwhile, let me express my sadness at recent events in Glasgow. I flew into that airport on my Scotland trip & even though Scotland's not my favorite memory, my family on my Dad's side is from there & no one needs this crap.
30th June 2007 06:54 PM
pdog
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

i am sick of his punch and judy attitude..i have asked him to leave me the fuck alone but everytime i open my mouth he is right there with an insult or some dumb ass threat.

he is an asshole..i can smell it from 3 thousand miles away.

thank you

You are delusional, you posted in this thread, going after me, and now, you cry foul, and ruin a heartfelt message to people in the UK. Who insulted who? you insulted Gazza and me. and i gave you shit for it... You also, seem to miss the olive branches and gestures of kindness I extened to you. You can keep on lying about the threats too... You must be commenting about my wish to meet you... guess what idiot, that's not a threat... I meant it, because everyone who has met face to face on the boards, in almost every circumstance became friends. And in those that didn't, nothing bad happened except stiffing on a bill. I've never threatened you, and the last people I did threaten, are now good friends... and that was a long time ago...
you're new here, you think you can come here and run things, and make rude comments... you can't, and you know what happens to those people? They leave or get banned.... and miss out on the good time we have in between and during tours.
keep in mind, that Zack and Glancar are both two people i clashed with... I manned up, and apoligized and decided to try to fit in, and they are two of the hundreds of nice people here. Join the party or leave... It's our party!!!
30th June 2007 07:00 PM
glencar Yes, we had our differences but that was years ago. I know You & fire will become good buddies soon, maybe even lovers if the moon is right!
30th June 2007 07:03 PM
mojoman
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, we had our differences but that was years ago. I know You & fire will become good buddies soon, maybe even lovers if the moon is right!

its a full moon tonite
30th June 2007 07:04 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, we had our differences but that was years ago. I know You & fire will become good buddies soon, maybe even lovers if the moon is right!

everytime I see your avatar I think of this song:

it reminds me of good times past.
30th June 2007 07:07 PM
mojoman
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:

mrhipfl you are older than your years
30th June 2007 07:08 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
mojoman wrote:

mrhipfl you are older than your years

wiser too. (or so they keep telling me.)
[Edited by mrhipfl]
30th June 2007 08:14 PM
glencar
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:

Too funny! I used to always badmouth Le French so the avatar is a bit of fun!
1st July 2007 03:58 PM
sirmoonie Allah is easily the worst god out of the world's top 5-7 religions. He just all around sucks in every aspect of his deism. Thats why he has all these dipfucks running around blowing themselves up in cars - an 8 year old watching Bugs Bunny could dream up with a better attack plan, ffs.
2nd July 2007 06:55 AM
jostorm

I herewith officially highjack pdog's thread back by saying:

Thank you, pdog, that is very sweet of you!!!!!
You gotta plod on and hope youy're not in the wrong place at the wrong time,otherwise the fuckers win....
Got caught up insofar as my plane from Madrid to Liverpool got diverted to Manchester, because Liverpool airport got closed down, had to fork out 160$ for a taxi home at midnight AND return with my husband the next day to pick up my car from Liverpool airport , which meant 3 hours driving in torrential rain on the highway...
Oh well....

And I end this double highjack by saying: Thanks again, pdog, much appreciated!...........
2nd July 2007 07:05 AM
jostorm
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Allah is easily the worst god out of the world's top 5-7 religions. He just all around sucks in every aspect of his deism. Thats why he has all these dipfucks running around blowing themselves up in cars - an 8 year old watching Bugs Bunny could dream up with a better attack plan, ffs.

It's not Allah that sucks, he gives the same ethical rules out as every other religion, the bastards who suck are the stupid and ignorant mullahs in their madrassas, reinterpreting the Quran to suit their own agendas and brainwashing anyone they get their filthy hands on....

Good Muslims have to do 5 things in life:
Accept that Allah is the one and true God.
Do 1 pilgrimage to Mecca once in their life.
Look out for the poor and sick.
Pray five times a day.
Observe the religious fasting of Ramadan.
(not necessarily in this order)

Not much wrong with these rules,if you ask me, not very different from umpteen other religions.
It's the Mullah's with their own hidden agendas who turn this into a religion of hatred and destruction.
Personally I am not religious at all, but I deeply respect other people's choices in "beliefs".
I think it is dangerous to treat everyone as if they had the same beliefs as a small core of brainwashed lunatics!
All terrorists may be Muslims (lately), but not all Muslims are terrorists, most are as appalled as we are about any carnage committed in the name of Allah.
2nd July 2007 07:24 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Thanks for your thoughts guys.

Its a scary time to live in the UK at the moment. Its particuarly scary working in the city as I do.

I works just around the corner from where the two car bombs were found the other day. I also have to get the tube to and from work everyday and when your country is on a 'critical' terror alert, that is no party I can tell you.

The important thing to do at the moment is, stay vigilant and treat unattended packages with suspicion at all times. Its better to be safe than dead!

2nd July 2007 11:41 AM
fanfucker religions: THE WORST THING EVER IN THE UNIVERS
2nd July 2007 12:11 PM
Scot Rocks They chose the wrong place to attack.

"Glasgow dosnae accept this. This is Glasgow, we'll set about ye."
- John Smeaton baggage handler June 30th 2007
2nd July 2007 12:46 PM
sirmoonie
2nd July 2007 01:35 PM
Honky Tonk Man Thoughtful words pdog and surely apreciated by those who work in the firing line so to speak. There were police eveywhere in London today. Either they were on terrorist watch or looking to catch smokers lighting up in Victoria station!
2nd July 2007 01:52 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jostorm wrote:

It's not Allah that sucks, he gives the same ethical rules out as every other religion, the bastards who suck are the stupid and ignorant mullahs in their madrassas, reinterpreting the Quran to suit their own agendas and brainwashing anyone they get their filthy hands on....

No, Allah sucks independent of his flock-ass followers. He's got a bunch of really lame edicts, much more than you listed. Some are even arguably gay - e.g., his rules on women and alcohol frinstince.

I'd argue that Allah sucks even more than the Mormon's god. In fact, I have argued that.
2nd July 2007 02:08 PM
nankerphelge I thought this was an interesting piece:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=465570&in_page_id=1770
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)