ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Rehearsing babies rehearsing...
Arriving to the first rehearsals for the tour - Greenwood School Today
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with many many thank yous!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Lisa Fischer with Madonna Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 4th, 2005 03:31 AM
Pierre Madonna with Lisa Fischer...
July 4th, 2005 06:02 AM
Flairville Lisa's one lucky woman! She's played with the Stones, Tina Turner and now Madonna. She looks pretty trim too
July 4th, 2005 08:53 AM
luxury1 I take it this is from LIve 8??

WHere did Lisa get those big balloon titties?? SHe always had smallish ones, even when she was heavy. Damn.
July 4th, 2005 09:08 AM
jb
quote:
Flairville wrote:
Lisa's one lucky woman! She's played with the Stones, Tina Turner and now Madonna. She looks pretty trim too

Trim!!!..she look heavier than ever...Mick will surely dump her this tour......
July 4th, 2005 09:44 AM
gimmekeef I actually was kinda taken aback when they showed her.She looked quite big but I doubt that will affect her role in the tour.However hopefullly in a limited role with the other "support" group.
July 4th, 2005 10:08 AM
Martha I thought that was Lisa, but I was on the phone at the time and wasn't close to the tube to make certain.

Which of you are the perfectly embodiment of slim and trim by the standards imposed by this culture? Most women put on some weight as they age. It's normal and healthy.

Besides Lisa can outsing all of us put together.

Back off boogaloo!
July 4th, 2005 10:15 AM
gimmekeef Martha..she has gained some weight..So have I ..hell I love Aretha Franklin so c'mon I wasnt trying to say her size should affect her career.Heck if she had lost a lot of weight I'd still hope she and all the back ups would be playing a "diminished " role...
July 4th, 2005 10:15 AM
jb But Martha, she gets paid to look good...Mick can't be seen dancing around someone out of shape>>>>>
[Edited by jb]
July 4th, 2005 12:35 PM
Martha
quote:
jb wrote:
But Martha, she gets paid to look good...Mick can't be seen dancing around someone out of shape>>>>>
[Edited by jb]

She DOES look good though. Mick is too friggin skinny. He needs to EAT Santa!

LOL
July 4th, 2005 12:37 PM
Martha
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Martha..she has gained some weight..So have I ..hell I love Aretha Franklin so c'mon I wasnt trying to say her size should affect her career.Heck if she had lost a lot of weight I'd still hope she and all the back ups would be playing a "diminished " role...

\

I hear ya'. :-) I wonder how much Aretha actually weighs. Now there's a large-sized woman.

peace out,
MM
July 4th, 2005 02:30 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
jb wrote:
But Martha, she gets paid to look good...Mick can't be seen dancing around someone out of shape>>>>>

It's time Darryl, Keith and Bobby go too then?
July 4th, 2005 02:30 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Flairville wrote:
She's played with the Stones, Tina Turner and now Madonna.

She has been performing with Madonna way before she ever got noticed by the Stones BTW.
July 4th, 2005 02:37 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

She has been performing with Madonna way before she ever got noticed by the Stones BTW.

WHEN?-MADONNA HAD ANOTHER BLACK CHICK SING WITH HER FOR YEARS...LISA SANG WITH LUTHER VANDROSS BEFORE THE STONES
July 4th, 2005 03:27 PM
Jair Lisa is not lucky, shes talented.
...And Madonna now is so démodé!!!
July 4th, 2005 04:18 PM
texile she better lay off the twinkies because jb is correct -
mick will not have female girth on stage.....
can you imagine mick doing the bump and grind .....
no fucking way, the vain bastard.
July 5th, 2005 01:33 AM
gypsy
Madonna and Lisa Fischer, courtesy Dave M. Bennett/Getty Images
July 5th, 2005 02:13 AM
corgi37 Any one looks fat next to Jagger.

Except Ronnie.
July 5th, 2005 08:17 AM
jb Madonna got some good publicity out of her perfromance...was she lip singing?
July 5th, 2005 09:19 AM
Madafaka A lot of things come to my mind...
July 6th, 2005 12:36 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Did they mouth-kissed each other?
July 6th, 2005 03:26 PM
Jair
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Did they mouth-kissed each other?

THAT would be cool.
July 6th, 2005 05:03 PM
glencar No it wouldn't because Lisa is so fecking fat. She needs to "lay off the twinkies"!
July 6th, 2005 06:53 PM
quackenbush I don't think she looked bad. She's better looking than Madonna.
July 6th, 2005 07:18 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
No it wouldn't because Lisa is so fecking fat. She needs to "lay off the twinkies"!

I'd pay to watch her eat a twinkie
July 7th, 2005 09:49 AM
Madafaka I'd pay to watch her doing a couple of things
July 7th, 2005 03:14 PM
glencar I just don't feel like paying to see her still sing. Her voice isn't what it was. Next, please!
July 9th, 2005 04:36 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I just don't feel like paying to see her still sing. Her voice isn't what it was. Next, please!

Agreed...a has been, ovrweight , back up singer for the bitch Madonna.........zBernard also sucks....atleast they could get cool people to back them up....these people are nerds!!!! I think Keith is kinda nerdy in his Vegas outfits and Mick, enough of the long sleave over T look...and it wouldn't kill ya to throw the Pigeon shirt in the crowd every few shows!!!!!!!!!!
July 9th, 2005 04:40 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Agreed...a has been, ovrweight , back up singer for the bitch Madonna.........zBernard also sucks....atleast they could get cool people to back them up....these people are nerds!!!! I think Keith is kinda nerdy in his Vegas outfits and Mick, enough of the long sleave over T look...and it wouldn't kill ya to throw the Pigeon shirt in the crowd every few shows!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck Leavell is the ultimate nerd.
July 9th, 2005 08:24 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Chuck Leavell is the ultimate nerd.

aMEN--------------------------------------------->
July 9th, 2005 10:23 PM
CraigP Who really cares what she looks like... I wouldn't fire her because of her weight, I'd fire the whole circus up there because I want to see the Stones and no one else.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)