ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Fourchette at Pocé sur Cisse
© Gérard Proust from Le Magazine de la Touraine

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Any Sightings of Mick, Keith, or Charlie lately?.....From Ian Return to archive Page: 1 2
1st July 2004 04:19 PM
Joey
Thanks jms
1st July 2004 04:21 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
jms wrote:
Keith Richards will be in Santa Barbara on July 9th, and in Los Angeles July 10th...The Santa Barbara Bowl and the Universal Amphitheatre. He'll be rocking out on stage with Norah Jones. Who else will be there? Dwight Yoakam, Steve Earle, Lucinda Williams, Jim Lauderdale, Jim James, Raul Malo, Jay Farrar, and more. It's the Gram Parson Tribute show!!!!!!!

that's one superior line-up of musicians if I've ever seen one,
1st July 2004 07:37 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Joey wrote:

I STILL have nightmares about clowns ...........perhaps it is some sort of " Repressed Childhood Memory " ....I don't know .

......all I know is that I am DEATHLY afraid of clowns and hate the lot of them ................and you's ?!?!

i'm not afraid of them but i do harbour a long held and deep seated resentment towards them - when i was young i went to the fair and the laughing clowns (you know, with the moving heads and you stick ping pong balls down their throats to score points)took all my money and all i got was a lousy piece of crap water pistol that fell apart before i got home...

BASTARDS!!

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
1st July 2004 09:50 PM
IanBillen
Ha-Ha-,
Well Thanks for the info.
Ian
1st July 2004 11:37 PM
BILL PERKS EGON IS OFF THE IDIOT LIST CUZ HE OBVIOUSLY AGREES IAN BILLEN IS AN IDIOT.
2nd July 2004 01:13 AM
glencar Lucinda Williams looked fucked up at that willie Nelson thing.
2nd July 2004 07:47 AM
Gazza thats quite a statement for a bill that included Bob, Keith and Willie himself!!

Still havent seen the show, myself
2nd July 2004 08:42 AM
egon
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
EGON IS OFF THE IDIOT LIST CUZ HE OBVIOUSLY AGREES IAN BILLEN IS AN IDIOT.

stop confusing me please.

Am I on ANY (or anyone's) list at the moment...?
Page: 1 2