ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Today is the last day to submit your answers for the trivia
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New tree - Circus Krone 8/6/03 Return to archive Page: 1 2
06-21-03 12:24 PM
Gazza Thanks to our good friend Stonesdoug, we're able now to offer the first tree of the European tour - and it's the much sought after club show in Munich's Circus Krone on 8th June,which included the live premiere of "Nearness Of You"

To sign up for this 2-CD set, please send an e-mail to me at [email protected] stating :

1. your Rocks Off registered screenname :
2 your e-mail address :
3. your country of residence :
(if you live in the US or Canada, please add what state/province you reside in to enable us to regionalise the tree structure for those countries as much as possible)
4. whether you wish to be a "branch" (ie if you can make copies for others on the 'tree' structure) or a 'leaf' (ie if you dont wish to make copies for others - in which case you'll be getting your copies from a 'branch')

If you wish to be a branch on this tree, please state how many copies you are willing to make for others.

THE CLOSING DATE FOR SIGNING UP FOR THIS TREE IS MIDNIGHT UK TIME (ie 7 pm ET) ON SUNDAY JUNE 29th.
06-21-03 02:07 PM
mac_daddy I signed up for this over there, but that tree is huge...

plus I'd like to help it along here (if that is OK), so count me in to burn for 5.

I would do a lossless branch, too - if you want...

macdaddy_47 AT hotmail com
CA - USA
06-21-03 02:10 PM
throbby Stonesdoug! A good friend indeed.
06-21-03 02:35 PM
Factory Girl I'm in. Thank you, Stonesdoug.
06-21-03 07:06 PM
sirfito Well, i'm in too.
thank you very much,
Fito
06-22-03 11:53 AM
Martha Thank you Gazza and Stonesdoug for keeping the music in our lives! You both ROCK!

Count me in! Message sent.
06-22-03 12:21 PM
Gimme Shelter This site rules!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you Gazza and Stonesdoug!!!
06-22-03 01:13 PM
Flashpoint Just sent an e-mail
Thanks Gazza for let everybody have this awesome show, my favourite of the euro leg till now
06-22-03 01:56 PM
stewed & Keefed Message sent.
Many thanks Gazza
Steve.
06-23-03 05:40 AM
MeAgain email sent :-)

Willing to pass on 10 copies
06-23-03 06:04 AM
Gimme Hello, I'm new at this forum but I like to join in. Send email already.
06-23-03 07:14 AM
Immelyn
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Thanks to our good friend Stonesdoug, we're able now to offer the first tree of the European tour - and it's the much sought after club show in Munich's Circus Krone on 8th June,which included the live premiere of "Nearness Of You"

To sign up for this 2-CD set, please send an e-mail to me at [email protected] stating :

1. your Rocks Off registered screenname : Immelyn
2 your e-mail address : [email protected]
3. your country of residence : Berlin - Germany
(if you live in the US or Canada, please add what state/province you reside in to enable us to regionalise the tree structure for those countries as much as possible)
4. whether you wish to be a "branch" (ie if you can make copies for others on the 'tree' structure) or a 'leaf' (ie if you dont wish to make copies for others - in which case you'll be getting your copies from a 'branch')

:::: BRANCH - five copies

If you wish to be a branch on this tree, please state how many copies you are willing to make for others.

THE CLOSING DATE FOR SIGNING UP FOR THIS TREE IS MIDNIGHT UK TIME (ie 7 pm ET) ON SUNDAY JUNE 29th.

06-23-03 08:13 AM
chris girard Sign me up as a branch, I can copy 5 or 6.

chris
06-23-03 11:47 AM
Lazy Bones Folks, send email here (as originally posted by Gazza) to sign up.

[email protected]

Please re-read instructions carefully as to ensure a successful sign up.

Thanks, Gazza & Stonesdoug!
[Edited by Lazy Bones]
06-24-03 12:34 AM
Madafaka I'm in too! Thank you very much guys!
06-24-03 07:29 AM
partner in crime mail sent.
hope this leaf won't fall down ...
you guys are GREAT !!!
ciao
Marco
06-24-03 09:18 AM
RubyFriday I made an artwork for the Shidobee tree ,can be downloaded here:

http://hometown.aol.de/kkeithrichard/index.html

[Edited by RubyFriday]
06-24-03 09:47 AM
Zack Many thanks, Gazza and Stonesdoug!
06-24-03 12:24 PM
riffhard64 I already signed up with Gazza..do i need to sign up with Lazy too???
06-24-03 01:46 PM
Monkey Woman Beautiful art, Ruby!!! Thank you!!!
06-25-03 12:23 AM
Bluzian Gazza~

Hey mate, I can't recall wether or not I signed up for this
one (think so), but just to confirm, that I am "in" for
the Krone cds.

Love ya man. Cheers!
Ian

PS: Went to the Neil Young concert last night, and it was
disgustingly disappointing. Pathetic to say the least.
Tonight saw jazz legend Wayne Shorter, and he wasn't
much better. Too much experimental shit as opposed to
old standards (like "Adam's Apple" or "Footprints").
06-25-03 12:44 AM
rocker ive never done this before, but i can send out five discs. i've got em waiting, and ive got a great burner. i live in alabama and my email address is [email protected]. I'll be waiting for further instructions on what to do next. thanks
06-25-03 12:58 PM
RubyFriday tyvm Monkey Woman
06-25-03 02:21 PM
stewed & Keefed That really is a great cover Ruby,many thanks
06-25-03 03:28 PM
Gazza riffhard64>
I already signed up with Gazza..do i need to sign up with Lazy too???

NO! the e-mail address he posted was the one I gave in the original post in this thread which showed everyone how to sign up. he only did that because some people were posting their details HERE instead of registering properly - ie, by e-mail. [email protected] is an e-mail address I use exclusively for CDR trees circulated by this website. youre already registered as I sent you a confirmation e-mail.

Bluzian>
Gazza~>Hey mate, I can't recall wether or not I signed up for thisone (think so), but just to confirm, that I am "in" for the Krone cds.

you are. Anyone who signs up for a tree will get a confirmation e-mail from me, usually within 24 hours, acknowledging their registration. Youve already got one,as you replied to it!

rocker>
ive never done this before, but i can send out five discs. i've got em waiting, and ive got a great burner. i live in alabama and my email address is [email protected]. I'll be waiting for further instructions on what to do next. thanks

thanks for signing up, but so I can keep a proper record of who has registered, PLEASE sign up by sending an e-mail as requested above. same with Chris Girard and anyone else who has posted their details here and who hasnt mailed me yet. After a while, this thread will disappear from this page and into the archives. Its easier to keep a record of the sign-ups if its done by e-mail. Also helps if someone registers with an invalid address or anything or if somewhere down the line theres a problem with the distribution of the discs - its easier for me to keep track of who's involved.

06-25-03 03:30 PM
Gazza Fantastic artwork - thanks for offering it!
06-26-03 05:30 PM
riffhard64 Thanks Gazza, for the clarification
06-28-03 05:02 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks for the art work!
06-28-03 12:02 PM
RubyFriday Thanks again for the compliments ........
I got the CDs today and can only recommend everybody to sign this tree ! It is not only the best recording I heard from this tour,it is probably the best audience recording I ever listened to.I didnīt expect it,but it brings me back to the athmospere of that concert.A must !
06-29-03 01:50 AM
Soul Survivor Just signed up

Ruby Friday, very nice!
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003