ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Royal Ascot June 18, 2004
Thanks moy!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Joey??? why?? Return to archive Page: 1 2
28th June 2004 02:55 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

Hi Joey! What did you have for lunch?

Did you feel the earthquake?

Lambchop .....................................

Whenever I see that pathetic , helpless , bathetic little Avatar of yours , you have NO IDEA how desperately I's wants to grab's it , ram it up me arse , and twirl it around a dozen or so times whilst I U- U- U- U- Uncake the fecal residue lining the inner recesses of me rectum .

Please ................C- C- C- C- Come to J- J- J- J- Joey and Uncake him this evening .

W- W- W- W- What ?!?! ..........Oh ,....... sure :

" Some Men see Baby Steelie the way he is and say , " Why " ?!?!?! " WHY ?!?! " ...I dream of a Baby Steelie that never was and say , " Why Not " ?!?!?!

" Stones Rule You Friggin Bastards ! "

RFJOEY !
28th June 2004 03:03 PM
jb The Olsen twins, who each stand to gain control of their estimated 300 million plus fortune upon turning 18, have conducted themselves in a manner which any parent could be proud of. Up until this point, they have been free from scandal and have not gone down the path of Britney et al , and exploit their fans with contrived outrageousness. They have provided millions of adoring fans with wholesome, family entertainment . My prayers are with this young lady that she can overcome this serious condition.
28th June 2004 03:13 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
The Olsen twins, who each stand to gain control of their estimated 300 million plus fortune upon turning 18, have conducted themselves in a manner which any parent could be proud of. Up until this point, they have been free from scandal and have not gone down the path of Britney et al , and exploit their fans with contrived outrageousness. They have provided millions of adoring fans with wholesome, family entertainment . My prayers are with this young lady that she can overcome this serious condition.

You make Joey smile .................do you know that ?!?!?!

Well , it is certainly true .

Burcee !
28th June 2004 03:16 PM
jb We failed to make an impact this year in Omaha...Cal State was heads and shoulders better than the rest....
28th June 2004 03:19 PM
jb Yerushalaim shel zahav
Naomi Shemer

Avir arim tzalul kayayin
vere'akh oranim
nisa beru'akh ha'arbayim
im kol pa'amonim.
Uvtardemat ilan va'even
shvuya bakhaloma
ha'ir asher badad yoshevet
uveliba khoma.

Yerushalayim shel zahav
veshel nekhoshet veshel or,
halo lekol shirayikh ani kinor.

Eykha yavshu borot hamayim
kikar hashuk reyka.
Ve'eyn poked et Har haBayit
ba'ir ha'atika.
Uvamarot asher basela
meyalelot rukhot
ve'eyn yored el Yam haMelakh
bederekh Yerikho.

Yerushalayim shel zahav

Akh bevo'i ayom lashir lakh
velakh likshor ktarim
katonti mitze'ir banayikhv ume'akhron hameshorerim.
Ki shmekh tzorev et hasfatayim
kineshikat saraf.
Im eshkakhekh Yerushalayim
asher kula zahav.

Yerushalayim shel zahav

Khazarnu el borot hamayim
lashuk velakikar.
Shofar kore beHar haBayit
ba'ir ha'atika.
Uvame'arot asher basela
alfey shmashot zorkhot
nashuv nered el Yam haMelakh
bederekh Yerikho.

Yerushalayim shel zahav

28th June 2004 03:21 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
We failed to make an impact this year in Omaha...Cal State was heads and shoulders better than the rest....

Yes , I am a little surprised at how woeful the Florida teams have become recently at the CWS ..............

Cal State Fullerton and Texas just keep getting stronger and stronger .

28th June 2004 03:22 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Yes , I am a little surprised at how woeful the Florida teams have become recently at the CWS ..............

Cal State Fullerton and Texas just keep getting stronger and stronger .

We won it two years ago....
28th June 2004 03:23 PM
Snappy McJack Pullin a Jo-b (Joey + jb post):

The Olsen twins,

who each stand to gain control of their estimated 300 million plus fortune upon turning 18,

have conducted themselves in a manner which any parent could be proud of.

Up until this point, they have been free from scandal and have not gone down the path of Britney et al ,

and exploit their fans with contrived outrageousness.

They have provided millions of adoring fans

with wholesome, family entertainment .

My prayers are with this young lady that she can overcome this serious condition.

28th June 2004 03:25 PM
jb
28th June 2004 03:27 PM
jb
28th June 2004 03:29 PM
jb
28th June 2004 03:30 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

Lambchop .....................................

Whenever I see that pathetic , helpless , bathetic little Avatar of yours , you have NO IDEA how desperately I's wants to grab's it , ram it up me arse , and twirl it around a dozen or so times whilst I U- U- U- U- Uncake the fecal residue lining the inner recesses of me rectum .

Please ................C- C- C- C- Come to J- J- J- J- Joey and Uncake him this evening .

W- W- W- W- What ?!?! ..........Oh ,....... sure :

" Some Men see Baby Steelie the way he is and say , " Why " ?!?!?! " WHY ?!?! " ...I dream of a Baby Steelie that never was and say , " Why Not " ?!?!?!

RFJOEY !

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3845517.stm

28th June 2004 03:30 PM
Snappy McJack I fully support you and Joey on your quest for 10,000!

I think Polk Salad does most of his posting here, btw:

http://www.novogate.com/board/2891/index.php
28th June 2004 03:44 PM
Joey

Can You see the REEEEAAAAL
Joey ?!?!

Can you ?!?!?!

CAN YOU ?!?!?!

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/140615-1.html
28th June 2004 03:46 PM
jb You are head and shoulders above the others....is that a Tommy shirt?
28th June 2004 03:46 PM
PolkSalad
quote:
Snappy McJack wrote:
I fully support you and Joey on your quest for 10,000!

I think Polk Salad does most of his posting here, btw:

http://www.novogate.com/board/2891/index.php

You are correct. There are at least 5 w/10k posts on there but they also post below:

http://www.novogate.com/board/5303/

Word is

quote:
III wrote:
well here soon all you motherfuckers will be new...when the slate is wiped clean .....And to the ones that dont like it well c-ya Punta's

from the man himself.

28th June 2004 03:49 PM
jb http://slate.msn.com/id/2102723/
28th June 2004 03:53 PM
not bound to please A critic's dream: U.S. declares war on moronism

BY DOMINIC P. PAPATOLA

Pioneer Press

Faced with a mounting threat from insurgents and increasing apprehension from the public, the federal government took steps this week to make theaters safe from those who would seek to disrupt the American way of life.

Dana Gioia, chairman of the National Endowment for the Arts, announced a "War on Moronism" and authorized theaters throughout the United States to undertake a series of steps to rid themselves of what he called "that which blights live performance."

At a press conference Friday in Washington, Gioia unveiled a Moron Alert System, under which all concerts, plays and recitals would be color-coded to identify what the chairman referred to as "heightened and specific" threats to the integrity of a given performance.

The low-level "yellow" alert will be assigned to all weeknight performances. A yellow alert indicates that a potential exists for inexperienced theatergoers with weak bladders to be in attendance. Patrons should be cognizant that such patrons � who will generally be seated in the middle of a row � are at a high risk for arriving late for the performance and will feel free to excuse themselves midway through for a trip to the restroom.

All matinee performances will be identified by "cellophane," a midlevel alert. A cellophane alert level warns patrons that those with wrapped candies and a propensity to loudly repeat certain key passages of dialogue to those sitting next to them have likely infiltrated the theater.

Selected weekend performances will receive a "silver" alert status. This highest alert level signifies a significant risk of cell phones in the theater and of an increased concentration of audience members too self-important or breathtakingly obtuse to turn them off before the production begins.

"For years, theaters have employed voluntary measures, including preshow announcements and glares from ushers, to keep audiences safe," Gioia said. "Regrettably, these measures have proven unreliable at thwarting those few, dedicated morons bent on wreaking havoc in our theaters."

Through an intergovernmental transfer of funds from the Department of Homeland Security, the NEA will make $212 million available to theaters for what Gioia called "enforcement enhancements."

Such enhancements will include the positioning of "theater marshals" at key venues. These plainclothes enforcement officers will mingle with the patrons at performances and will be armed with powerful, concealed electromagnets designed to instantly render useless any electronic device that beeps, chirps, rings or plays the theme song to "Green Acres."

The NEA/Homeland Security presence will be more visible at opening nights, expensive touring musicals and other high-profile events. Uniformed snipers armed with tranquilizer darts will be stationed throughout the theater, authorized to shoot-to-silence.

Sharpshooters will also have access to curare-tipped blow darts, Gioia said. This more lethal deterrent must be authorized by the theater's house manager, artistic director and an audience representative elected just prior to each performance.

Civil-rights groups immediately condemned the measures, which, inside the NEA, are referred to by the code-name, "Operation Get a Clue."

"Last time I checked, the First Amendment still guaranteed free speech in this country," said Burt Jawsy, executive director of Chowderheads Having Access to Telephones. "Without continual access to our cell phones, how are we supposed to figure out where to meet our friends after the show or keep track of the Twins game inning by inning?"

Opposition also came from the Users Needing Werthers, Raisinettes And Peppermint Patties, a lobbying organization funded by the confections industry. Chairman Isabelle P. Drymouth said the restrictions would have "a chilling effect on theater attendance similar to what happens when you bite down on a piece of Dentyne Ice."

Both CHAT and UNWRAPP announced plans to challenge key provisions of the War on Moronism in court.

Gioia dismissed libertarian concerns with the provisions of his new plan.

"Those who would seek to waylay or sidetrack our plans are clearly on the side of evil," he said, "and we if we sit idly by, then the morons will have won."

28th June 2004 03:59 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
You are head and shoulders above the others....is that a Tommy shirt?

I would like to nuzzle you ....................

Actually , that is a 100 Percent Cotton Polo Shirt that I was wearing on an UNUSUALLY warm Eighty - Five Degree February 1st Winter's Day in Denver , CO .

................it was in the breeze that afternoon .

[ Edited by Jo Jo ]

[Edited by Joey]
28th June 2004 04:04 PM
jb Down here, believe it or not, the LaCoste shirt of the 70's is making a come back....they even have a La coste store in the beautiful "Town Center" mall on Glades road in Boca raton.
28th June 2004 04:10 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Down here, believe it or not, the LaCoste shirt of the 70's is making a come back....they even have a La coste store in the beautiful "Town Center" mall on Glades road in Boca raton.

..........Is that near Mizner Park Amphitheatre ?

28th June 2004 06:03 PM
Scottfree
quote:
F505 wrote:

When I look at this picture Joey had a happy meal, a couple of hamburgers, french fries, some double whoppers, two or three cheesburgers, chicken McNuggets (20 piece), two king sized hot dogs, chicken tonight, a bacon ranched salad, a quarter pounder, a Big N'Tasty, a filet O' fish ... cheers!

You forgot the diet coke.....A man has to watch his carbs...
[Edited by Scottfree]
28th June 2004 07:18 PM
gypsy Looks like he could possibly be an illegitimate son of Mick Taylor. The Stones did travel through Nebraska several times...
28th June 2004 07:35 PM
Bloozehound

29th June 2004 03:30 AM
F505
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

You forgot the diet coke.....A man has to watch his carbs...
[Edited by Scottfree]

LOL!
Never take candy from strangers...
29th June 2004 09:52 AM
Snappy McJack On an episode of the Simpsons----

Fast-food employee: Would you like us to deep-fry the bag?

Homer: Yes. And I'd like a Diet Coke -- deep-fried.
29th June 2004 09:54 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Looks like he could possibly be an illegitimate son of Mick Taylor. The Stones did travel through Nebraska several times...

Yes , Omaha 1964 ( Great Boot by - the - way )

Our fair city recently built a brand spanking new , twenty thousand seat arena ESPECIALLY for the Rolling Stones !

........they better not disappoint or I am telling Johnnie Johnson ( STILL pissed off about the St. Louis " Lick's Skip " last go around )

Jacky !

29th June 2004 11:00 AM
not bound to please

http://slate.msn.com/id/2102723

29th June 2004 11:03 AM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

http://slate.msn.com/id/2102723

You are SASSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shecky !
Page: 1 2