ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
RIP Brian
© Retna with special thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: FPM, you have PM Return to archive Page: 1 2
June 23rd, 2005 04:50 PM
voodoopug
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

That's hardly fair. I am equally capable of ridiculing Donald Rumsfeld

not to mention the fact that, like my esteemed friend and colleague Jay Jay, my skin occasionally turns to chicken.

[Edited by FPM C10]

you are truly "All Terrain"!
June 23rd, 2005 04:53 PM
Bloozehound once my orders arrived from high up the HQ ladder my mission became clear, I must ride with the fire demon deep into the wilderness of the cybercong to infiltrate and exterminate the pug army...

exterminate....with extreme prejudice

June 23rd, 2005 05:02 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
once my orders arrived from high up the HQ ladder my mission became clear, I must ride with the fire demon deep into the wilderness of the cybercong to infiltrate and exterminate the pug army...

exterminate....with extreme prejudice

you will just have to wait, we are not accepting applications for new "wars" yet. You can get yourself put on the waiting list though, but I dont deem it necessary as we have never had a problem previously.
June 23rd, 2005 05:03 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you will just have to wait, we are not accepting applications for new "wars" yet. You can get yourself put on the waiting list though, but I dont deem it necessary as we have never had a problem previously.

shut the fuck up fatboy
June 23rd, 2005 05:09 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

shut the fuck up fatboy

sadly, we do not respond to unwarranted personal attacks. I suggest taking it up with FPM...he seems fiesty today.
June 23rd, 2005 08:19 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

shut the fuck up fatboy

Say, you sure you're not Fiji?
June 24th, 2005 08:03 AM
Maxlugar [quote]voodoopug wrote:

sadly,

Hi Pug!

Thought I'd let you know that God has sent me to be a fence mender today.

We are all HIS children and as such we are brothers.

I love you Pug.

Maxy.
June 24th, 2005 10:34 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]voodoopug wrote:

sadly,

Hi Pug!

Thought I'd let you know that God has sent me to be a fence mender today.

We are all HIS children and as such we are brothers.

I love you Pug.

Maxy.

As I had mentioned before, we had a horrific battle, many casualties on both sides. I feel we are both stronger because of it. I accept your offering of a fence mend. Sadly, we have fueded far too long. I shall still leave the Lotus to you and your dedicated followers as I do not feel chronologically connected. Hence, i must change my previous statement....I Look forward to Greeting you.

Pugs and Maxy's worldwide are pleased to see your noble actions.
June 24th, 2005 10:45 AM
Joey " Once again the NY Post seems to have gotten their facts wrong. Howard recalled how Post reporter, Jon Mainelli, who has always been trying to bug Howard, wrote an article about the end of the E! Show. Mainelli wrote that Howard was surprised that E! wasn't renewing his show. Howard wondered how he could possibly have been surprised by this when they would've had to have begun negotiating a new contract months ago if they were going to renew. The article went on to allege that Howard was now busy shopping for a network to air the show. Howard laughed at this and said that Mainelli also insinuated that Howard needed TV more than ever now because he will soon be leaving the terrestrial airwaves for SIRIUS and needs the audience a TV show will bring. Howard said in the next few weeks, all will be revealed, including who is desperate for whom. Howard reiterated that he not only held the #1 rating spot on the entire E! network, but also the 2nd, 3rd and 4th spots as well, so he really wasn't worried. He also recalled that back in the Channel 9 days -- before E! -- their shows would frequently beat Saturday Night Live's ratings. Robin thought Mainelli must be worried because if Howard left TV, he would have nothing to write about "

http://www.howardstern.com/today-show-archive.php
June 24th, 2005 11:03 AM
glencar His TV show is going to "SpikeTV" Joey. You read it hear first.
June 24th, 2005 11:06 AM
Bloozehound does anyone even watch the howard stern show anymore?

June 24th, 2005 11:21 AM
Joey
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
does anyone even watch the howard stern show anymore?

YES !!!!

" Howard mentioned again that the last new E! show would air on July 8th and said he was wondering how the E! crew was taking the news and what they were planning to do after the show ended. Howard said he was really surprised to hear yesterday that Robin Radzinski was planning to take the summer off. Howard said if it was him, he would be out the next day looking for work or he'd go nuts. In fact, he almost did go nuts when they were fired from WNBC and his agent told him to take it easy for a few weeks while he got him a new job. Scott DePace said the timing was really bad because he had just put all his money into a new house. DePace said he has been a fan of the show since before coming to E! and hates the thought of directing any other show. However, Scott also thought he'd take a month off before he starts looking for work again; he might even tinker with some inventions too. Howard laughed and wanted to know what Scott had ever invented, to which he answered, the Video Caddy. DePace explained that this device allowed golfers to attach a video camera to a golf cart so they can tape their swing on the course for review later. He said he spent about $5000 doing research, manufacturing, marketing -- everything, but sell them. He said he sold one to some guy in Minnesota and was using one for the camera in Robin's studio. Robin said she was most worried about robotic camera operator, Brian Phelan, who has a young family and needs the benefits. Doug Goodstein came in to say he wasn't too worried because he was getting about 6 months of severance based on his seniority. Doug said he was starting to line up some interviews for the following week just in case, but hoped they wouldn't be necessary. Howard said he was thinking of having a drinking show next Friday where the guys could get a little lose and talk about their favorite stories. Robin was worried that would be too hard for Artie so Scott suggested they drink beer instead of Jack Daniels, in deference to Artie. Howard thought Artie would probably break down and have a drink and Artie said he was ready for that inevitability. This prompted Howard to nix the drinking show idea because he didn't want Artie falling off the wagon so soon. "

June 24th, 2005 11:38 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
Joey wrote:

YES !!!!

I'd rather watch the corn grow
June 24th, 2005 11:45 AM
Joey
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

You make Joey very sad

June 24th, 2005 11:47 AM
glencar
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

Nebraska, here we come!
June 24th, 2005 11:55 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
glencar wrote:

Nebraska, here we come!

I dunno man, I hear Iowas got corn too, like bushels of it, Iowas probably a little more happenin place to go watch it grow
June 24th, 2005 11:56 AM
glencar I thought they were all the same?
June 24th, 2005 11:57 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I thought they were all the same?

Yes , rectangular states .
June 24th, 2005 11:58 AM
glencar We've been doing this a long time!
June 24th, 2005 12:05 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
We've been doing this a long time!

http://www.jrwashingtondc.com/playmate_july2004.cfm
June 24th, 2005 12:14 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
glencar wrote:
I thought they were all the same?

The Stones play in Iowa
June 24th, 2005 01:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

I dunno man, I hear Iowas got corn too, like bushels of it, Iowas probably a little more happenin place to go watch it grow

I did laugh the other day when I seen a "travel to Nebraska" commercial.....sadly, joey was not featured in it
June 24th, 2005 03:33 PM
FPM C10
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I did laugh the other day when I seen a "travel to Nebraska" commercial.....sadly, joey was not featured in it

I "seen" a commercial, Pug??? I "seen" one?

That may be the way THIS guy talks, but we expect MORE from you, Pug. SO much MORE!
[Edited by FPM C10]
June 24th, 2005 03:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

I "seen" a commercial, Pug??? I "seen" one?

That may be the way THIS guy talks, but we expect MORE from you, Pug. SO much MORE!

yet again, you keep me on my toes. Much to my chagrin, i have been much busier at work these last couple of days (post war days). While this certainly betters my financial situation, it does inhibit my time on the boards.

I am preparing to head home for the weekend and watch the Cubs get their brains beat in by our beloved White SOx

June 24th, 2005 03:51 PM
FPM C10
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I am preparing to head home for the weekend and watch the Cubs get their brains beat in by our beloved White SOx

Hard work, while admirable, is no excuse for shoddy grammar.

Cubs?

White socks?

You speak in riddles, oh great Pug.
June 24th, 2005 03:56 PM
voodoopug
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Hard work, while admirable, is no excuse for shoddy grammar.

Cubs?

White socks?

You speak in riddles, oh great Pug.

your quest for perfection truly shows why you have been appointed to a "top tier" position.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)