ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Unknown Author with thanks to Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Last week pictures of Mick Return to archive Page: 1 2
22nd June 2006 09:21 AM
Jeep June 14th : Opening Night of 'Rock 'N' Roll' at the Royal Court Theatre in London

.[/URL]

June 15th : In London again, the VVVVIP Quintessentially Summer Party at Debenham House :

Cha-cha-cha :

[Edited by Jeep]
22nd June 2006 09:23 AM
Gazza thanks

L'wren has a 'get off my man' look on her face in that pic with the blonde! She looks like she's about to throttle her - or Mick!
22nd June 2006 09:24 AM
Jeep .
22nd June 2006 09:25 AM
Gazza Blimey - that was quick work, Jeep....
22nd June 2006 09:35 AM
Madafaka His girlfriend is awful in those pix!
22nd June 2006 09:48 AM
gimmekeef Since when was L'Wren dressing as an NFL referee?
22nd June 2006 09:53 AM
Madafaka
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Since when was L'Wren dressing as an NFL referee?

Hahaha!
22nd June 2006 10:07 AM
gustavobala i think she don´t fuc*! SHE SO COLD!!!!!!
22nd June 2006 10:35 AM
Carol Sigmaringa I think she's so weird. Looks like Morticia Addams.
I don't know, I don't think she combines with Mick. And she is a ugly version of Luciana Gimenez.

Oh God, I just destroyed the poor women.
22nd June 2006 11:22 AM
deuce Mick has cool hair there
22nd June 2006 11:26 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Jeep wrote:

Mick, don't be such a wuss.

"Lurch" looks especially gloomy, no?

LJ.
22nd June 2006 12:05 PM
Bitch L'wren's ugly and wierd looking! Her thighs are at least 6 inches longer than MICK's, which makes it impossible for certain sexual positions, like doggy style, he could never reach her he's too low, or standing up, again, he cant reach her. Even if she goes down on her knees to worship him, her mouth would be up to his chest. SHE'S WRONG FOR HIM!! Why does she insist on tagging along? To make sure girls like that little blond in the picture don't get a piece of ass? SORRY if anyone likes her, but I hate her! She doesnt deserve MICK! She's not good enough for MICK! MICK, sing her THE BIGGEST MISTAKE! Please!
22nd June 2006 02:01 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Bitch wrote:
L'wren's ugly and wierd looking! Her thighs are at least 6 inches longer than MICK's, which makes it impossible for certain sexual positions, like doggy style, he could never reach her he's too low, or standing up, again, he cant reach her. Even if she goes down on her knees to worship him, her mouth would be up to his chest. SHE'S WRONG FOR HIM!! Why does she insist on tagging along? To make sure girls like that little blond in the picture don't get a piece of ass? SORRY if anyone likes her, but I hate her! She doesnt deserve MICK! She's not good enough for MICK! MICK, sing her THE BIGGEST MISTAKE! Please!

Wow! It seems you have all of the angles figured out!

How about reverse cowgirl?
22nd June 2006 02:10 PM
texile jeez - so harsh.....
since i was 12, jerry hall made me cringe with her public persona - so i think l'wren is a welcome change.....
as a stones fan, she doesn't embarass me -
and she's intelligent.
22nd June 2006 02:22 PM
Irresistible-Lady
quote:
Bitch wrote:
L'wren's ugly and wierd looking! Her thighs are at least 6 inches longer than MICK's, which makes it impossible for certain sexual positions, like doggy style, he could never reach her he's too low, or standing up, again, he cant reach her. Even if she goes down on her knees to worship him, her mouth would be up to his chest. SHE'S WRONG FOR HIM!! Why does she insist on tagging along? To make sure girls like that little blond in the picture don't get a piece of ass? SORRY if anyone likes her, but I hate her! She doesnt deserve MICK! She's not good enough for MICK! MICK, sing her THE BIGGEST MISTAKE! Please!

I think he can deceide himself,wat is best for him.
22nd June 2006 02:52 PM
Poplar
at events like this, Mick always shows such style and taste.
Then, there's his stage wardrobe. Keith should step in on that front.
22nd June 2006 02:56 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Poplar wrote:

at events like this, Mick always shows such style and taste.
Then, there's his stage wardrobe. Keith should step in on that front.

Keith a wardrobe consultant?...hmmmmmmmm..Lures for all!!!!
22nd June 2006 05:02 PM
kath i think it's nice that she always seems to make an effort to stoop over when she's seen with him, not stand up straight at her full 7'6" or whatever it is. very considerate.
22nd June 2006 05:53 PM
Poplar
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Keith a wardrobe consultant?...hmmmmmmmm..Lures for all!!!!

maybe not the lures - but shirts/jackets, etc.
he's often pretty well dressed on stage.
22nd June 2006 10:00 PM
Soldatti Mick looks great.
22nd June 2006 11:28 PM
glencar I am looking forward to seeing this show whilst in Old Blighty in August. I loved Stoppard's other pop music play.
22nd June 2006 11:31 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL Jeep! Good captions...
23rd June 2006 12:00 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl What about your dancing girls? I would screw them all
23rd June 2006 04:25 AM
Zack I have little to no doubt that Mick is able to penetrate his altitudinous amant from the posterior. It's simply a matter of bending of the knees to a 64-degree angle to achieve equipoise between the L'wren's nest and the other jaggered half.
23rd June 2006 04:57 PM
Bitch Good idea Zack!

Yeah I know MICK is capable of choosing anyone he wants!

Yeah I no I stand no chance of fucking MICK!

Any of his other ladies have looked like a better match to me. I'm just going by looks, they just don't look right together. I think MICK wrote Biggest Mistake for L'wen, because shes big and shes a mistake!
23rd June 2006 05:07 PM
Saint Sway never thought I'd see the day when Mick starting dating Goth dudes.
23rd June 2006 05:48 PM
PeerQueer Pfft-

She is an attractive woman - excellent bearing. Very well established amongst the Hollywoooodsaaaaa establishment, which is what Mick now yearns for.

I was just a couple tables from her a few years back at The Ivy - she is quite striking - these pics don't do her justice.

She certainly caught my attention - I even attempted some flirtatious eye contact...with no luck...whatsoever!

Alas, I am no Mick Jagger!
23rd June 2006 06:09 PM
bon jovi
quote:
Zack wrote:
I have little to no doubt that Mick is able to penetrate his altitudinous amant from the posterior. It's simply a matter of bending of the knees to a 64-degree angle to achieve equipoise between the L'wren's nest and the other jaggered half.

I think it's the other way around.
23rd June 2006 06:44 PM
the good Mick's eye color has changed over the years. They don't look blue anymore.
23rd June 2006 11:33 PM
Bruno Nice hair and sneakers.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)