ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

NME Poll Winners Awards, Wembley Empire Pool, April 11, 1965
© The Associated Newspapers Archives
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger's Daughter and Lennon's Son at Fahrenheit 9/11 Return to archive Page: 1 2
15th June 2004 10:12 PM
prism Liz Jagger and Sean Lennon were at the New York premiere of Fahrenheit 9/11 last night, as was Tony Bennett, Leonardo DiCaprio, etc.
15th June 2004 10:23 PM
glencar Meanwhile, the rocket scientists of the world gathered at a nearby Starbucks...
16th June 2004 01:11 AM
MarthaMyDear ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN, GLENCAR?!?!?! LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too dang funny!!! lol............... Since I used to work at a REAL coffeehouse awhile ago (and we had EXCELLENT-tasting lattes for about two bucks!!! HALF THE PRICE AS STARFUCKS!!! FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry... lol....... LOL!!!!!!!! )... Oh, I forgot what I was gonna say but Starfucks' drinks and food is a rip... It's good but a rip... I'm gonna get another espresso machine and make them myself and support the small bakeries and coffeehouses that are still left... FUCK STARFUCKS!!! lol............. LATER!!! lol........

*** Martha ***
16th June 2004 03:11 AM
Monkey Woman Lizzie and Sean looked cute!
See some pics here:
http://novogate.com/board/968/195492-1.html
16th June 2004 11:39 AM
Some Guy I've seen the commercials for this movie and it looks very serious.
[Edited by Some Guy]
16th June 2004 12:28 PM
Monkey Woman Lizzie and Sean seem to get serious, too.

BTW, note who is reported to have introced them to each other... From Hello! mag online:

Imagine: a Jagger-Lennon romance

16 JUNE 2004

Elizabeth Jagger has taken her relationship with Sean Lennon public by showing up at a New York film premiere with her arm round him and flashing a dazzling smile.

The young couple's closeness unites two of music's legendary names and makes for an interesting sequel to the rivalry of their respective fathers, Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones and murdered Beatle John Lennon, back in the Sixties and Seventies.

Despite the professional rivalry and personal friction all those years ago, old rocker Mick is apparently delighted with his daughter's new boyfriend, and Elizabeth's model mother Jerry Hall is also enthusiastic: "They are so in love," she says. "Sean's adorable. He looks so much like John now and writes beautiful poetry."

The winsome twosome were attending the premiere of satirist Michael Moore's new documentary, the Cannes Film Festival winner Fahrenheit 9/11. They were perfectly happy to pose for the cameras for the first time and onlookers said they seemed very relaxed and cuddled up to each other to make their affection absolutely clear.

Model Elizabeth, 20, began dating 28-year-old Sean in March after they were introduced by Stones' guitarist Keith Richards at a Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame dinner. Sean was attached at the time, but subsequently split up with his girlfriend: a friend said he was instantly smitten with Liz and that they hit it off straightaway because they felt they shared a common bond and had loads to talk about.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/fashion/2004/06/16/lennonjagger/

The young couple started dating three months ago after being introduced by Keith Richards, but this is the first time they've been snapped together
Photo: © Alphapress.com

[Edited by Monkey Woman]
16th June 2004 12:34 PM
jb O' Reilly walked out 40 minutes early....very fair and balanced.
16th June 2004 12:41 PM
ThatsWhatISay Optically this couple doesn't work at all.
My god, why doesn't he get rid of this terrible beard?!? That looks really lousy :-(
But it's really amazing how much he looks like his father. Like a clone :-)
16th June 2004 12:53 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
O' Reilly walked out 40 minutes early....very fair and balanced.

He hated it huh? When does it come out?
16th June 2004 12:55 PM
Monkey Woman June 25th.

http://www.michaelmoore.com
16th June 2004 01:01 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
June 25th.

http://www.michaelmoore.com

I'll see it.

Now watch this drive
16th June 2004 01:07 PM
jb
16th June 2004 01:15 PM
steel driving hammer I cannot wait to see this one!

SDH - Man Of ALL Seasons......................
16th June 2004 01:17 PM
jb
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
I cannot wait to see this one!

SDH - Man Of ALL Seasons......................

Come to Joey.....developing.....ccrrrraaaaccckkkk
16th June 2004 01:28 PM
Some Guy This will hurt Bush
16th June 2004 01:30 PM
steel driving hammer Hey Joey!

Yes that will hurt Bush.

But still, Bush in 04.

It's Bush / Dukakas all over again this time............
16th June 2004 01:31 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
This will hurt Bush

This will hurt Jerry

16th June 2004 01:38 PM
LadyJane Great lengths were taken to stop this film from being distributed.

Hmmmmmm...makes me want to see it!!

LJ.
16th June 2004 01:39 PM
jb I don't like MM because although I am a liberal, I don't respect someone who uses our troops deaths for political gain.
16th June 2004 01:43 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I don't like MM because although I am a liberal, I don't respect someone who uses our troops deaths for political gain.

You make Joey sad .
16th June 2004 01:44 PM
jb SDH has returned!!!!
16th June 2004 01:45 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
SDH has returned!!!!

But I must go now ............... A Four Hour Training Session awaits The Joey !

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?!

Shiver ............................

J. Fly !
16th June 2004 01:46 PM
jb Go Huskers!!!
16th June 2004 03:19 PM
JaggaRichards
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
This will hurt Bush

It don't matter.
Bush is finished anyhow.
Get ready for PRESIDENT KERRY!!
And you jokers thought things were bad under Bush/Cheney!
16th June 2004 07:07 PM
Monkey Woman Like father, like son... or daughter!

Lennon and Jagger in 1969

Elizabeth Jagger and Sean Lennon
(Rex Pictures)
16th June 2004 08:07 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Great lengths were taken to stop this film from being distributed.

Hmmmmmm...makes me want to see it!!

LJ.

That's one perspective, another is the fact that the filmmakers were told before the film was ever made by Disney that they wouldn't release it, because they felt it was too politically charged.

So Michael Moore and crew make the film anyways and then create this shit storm of publicity last month about being "censored" by Disney, which is a total smoke screen, and in turn has made alot of people "want to see it"

The only bad publicity, is no publicity.
16th June 2004 08:28 PM
LadyJane Nice to know we can always count on the "dummy" to put the Bushie spin on things!!

Who are you...really? Ed Gillespie? Just a thought.

LJ.
17th June 2004 04:34 AM
prism A Republican organization called Move America Forward is putting out ads urging all conservatives to call theaters and demand that they not show Moore's movie.
17th June 2004 07:30 AM
Some Guy I will take a day off next week to see this
17th June 2004 07:48 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

That's one perspective, another is the fact that the filmmakers were told before the film was ever made by Disney that they wouldn't release it, because they felt it was too politically charged.

Meaning that Disney didn't even want the film to be made because too "politically charged"... You are actually backing MM's allegations!

quote:
So Michael Moore and crew make the film anyways and then create this shit storm of publicity last month about being "censored" by Disney, which is a total smoke screen, and in turn has made alot of people "want to see it"

The only bad publicity, is no publicity.

It worked for Mel Gibson, didn't it? And Republicans didn't protest that one! So, why on earth should MM refrain to use it?
Page: 1 2