ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

...You scratch just like a monkey
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: the ann coulter/cocaine bitch appreciation thread (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
16th June 2006 02:31 AM
Starbuck we love you annie, oh yes we do
we love your skinny ass on fox news
when you don't write tripey shite, we're blue!
oh annie we love you!

ann's favorite songs off the white album:
-don't pass me by, you liberal fucking moron
-happiness is a warm concealed handgun

"whoa...wait a minute...of course anyone who doesn't abstain from masturbation, carry a firearm or agree with me is a one testicled godless communist hun."

anne's least favorite songs off the white album:
-murtha my dear
-everybody's got something to hide except me and zarqawi
-ba'athday

below: pdog, payphone al, egon and SS cross the street to stouts

16th June 2006 02:51 AM
Altamont Oh, you know you love her!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD2P3Fk0O3M
16th June 2006 06:57 AM
corgi37 She has a horses head and a Praying Mantis body.

I'd love her to call me names while me and some Islander dudes sodomise her.

Then, off for pizza and beer.
16th June 2006 07:12 AM
LadyJane

Hmmmmm....I'm seeing some resemblances here. And You??

LJ.
16th June 2006 07:18 AM
Nellcote Only thing I can say is she is the master of self promotion.
16th June 2006 07:21 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Only thing I can say is she is the master of self promotion.

Absolutely! Her book will debut at #1 on the NYT
bestseller list this weekend.

SV

16th June 2006 07:43 AM
Maxlugar [quote]SweetVirginia wrote:

Damn right. Do you know how hard that it for them to print over at NYT by the way? It's killing them.
16th June 2006 10:16 AM
glencar John Murtha during current Iraq House debate: "Since I spoke out against this war on Nov. 17th, things have gotten worse!" Thanks, buddy. Semper fi.
16th June 2006 10:18 AM
glencar
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]SweetVirginia wrote:

Damn right. Do you know how hard that it for them to print over at NYT by the way? It's killing them.

They always include a lil snippet with each book. The ones done with the conservative books include words like "supposed" & "claimed" & "firethrowing." I'll get my copy tomorrow. This oughta be interesting.
16th June 2006 10:21 AM
Nellcote Murtha is a putz.
While I give him major points for military service, he's no military genius, which he's attempting to portray. I think he's jealous of the talking head military types on cable shows, he's angling for a job for bling..
16th June 2006 10:22 AM
glencar I'm sure his heart's in the right place but his mind's in the bottle.
16th June 2006 10:57 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Nellcote wrote:
Murtha is a putz.
While I give him major points for military service, he's no military genius, which he's attempting to portray. I think he's jealous of the talking head military types on cable shows, he's angling for a job for bling..

He's part of what Ann is complaining about. The dems are trying to stifle the debate so they push out this man who is obviously losing it, to talk anti-war and say the Repubs can't attack him because he's a vet. Just like the Jersey girls. No one ever heard of this freak until he was made democratic spokesman for the We Surrender crowd.
16th June 2006 11:01 AM
Joey

" He's part of what Ann is complaining about. The dems are trying to stifle the debate so they push out this man who is obviously losing it, to talk anti-war and say the Repubs can't attack him because he's a vet. Just like the Jersey girls. No one ever heard of this freak until he was made democratic spokesman for the We Surrender crowd."
{TAP-TAP..TESTING...TESTING}

"Ladies and gentlemen! I'm here to announce that the Maxlugar had Pasta for dinner last evening . I know things. Thank you and God bless!"

16th June 2006 11:12 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:
"Ladies and gentlemen! I'm here to announce that the Maxlugar had Pasta for dinner last evening . I know things. Thank you and God bless!"

Get off my material!
16th June 2006 11:18 AM
Joey " Get off my material! "

16th June 2006 11:21 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:
" Get off my material! "

Oh that's Cinderella on Ice Postin' right there folks!

Bless you old friend.
16th June 2006 11:40 AM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
They always include a lil snippet with each book. The ones done with the conservative books include words like "supposed" & "claimed" & "firethrowing." I'll get my copy tomorrow. This oughta be interesting.

The NY Times, aka Havana Times, rarely will even review a book by any conservative.

They haven't reviewed Ann's last two #1 best sellers

They also did not review Bill O'Reilly's two #1 best sellers

16th June 2006 12:04 PM
FPM C10
Perhaps they have a policy against reviewing books by authors who advocate blowing up their building. You know - part of the War on Terror.

Did they review this one?

16th June 2006 12:23 PM
telecaster
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Perhaps they have a policy against reviewing books by authors who advocate blowing up their building. You know - part of the War on Terror.

Wow! Bill O'Reilly "advocated" to blow up the NY Times building?

When? Where

16th June 2006 12:27 PM
MrPleasant Who doesn't appreciate cocaine and bitches?
16th June 2006 01:05 PM
Joey " Oh that's Cinderella on Ice Postin' right there folks!

Bless you old friend. "

Maxy ?!?!

16th June 2006 01:13 PM
pdog Bill and Anne's books are #1. For some reason seeing a list of all the other #1 things in this country, music, movies ect... How does this fit into the pop culture we have no taste in the country scenario "thing-a-ma-jigger"?

When answering please remeber, this a country where Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's baby was big news for days...
People actually care about Kevin Federline and Britney Spears... Being top selling in The USA, is not a good thing... It's very rare when a truly remearkable creation also recieves great acclaim and high sales.

16th June 2006 01:18 PM
glencar This country has also seen SF, EOMS, SG & TY hit #1. There's good & bad in everyone, to quote Jacko.
[Edited by glencar]
16th June 2006 01:22 PM
FPM C10
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Wow! Bill O'Reilly "advocated" to blow up the NY Times building?

When? Where

I was talking about the Skank Du Jour. O'Reilly advocated - since you're spitting hairs, I suppose a better way to put it would be "fantasized about" - a terrorist attack on San Francisco and the destruction of the United Nations building.

He also said this:

"If the Americans go in and overthrow Saddam Hussein and it's clean, he has nothing, I will apologize to the nation, and I will not trust the Bush Administration again, all right?" -on finding weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, March 18, 2003

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet yesterday's blowhard neocon ass!
(Am I talking about O'Reilly or Telly? You decide!)
16th June 2006 01:23 PM
pdog Bill also like to masturbate on the phone! He's not all bad!
16th June 2006 01:24 PM
Dead_Flowers [quote]Starbuck wrote:
we love you annie, oh yes we do
we love your skinny ass on fox news
when you don't write tripey shite, we're blue!
oh annie we love you!

Yes we do!

16th June 2006 01:34 PM
glencar it'd be idiotic not to see the satire in those quotes...
16th June 2006 01:35 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:

When answering please remeber, this a country where Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's baby was big news for days...
People actually care about Kevin Federline and Britney Spears...

Wow you can't make this shit up!!!

Britney Spears May Have Baby in Namibia
-
Friday, June 16, 2006

(06-16) 09:48 PDT WINDHOEK, Namibia (AP) --

Following in the steps of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, Britney Spears is considering a Namibian birth for her next baby, a government official said Friday.

Deputy Environment and Tourism Minister Leon Jooste said officials have received an inquiry on behalf of the 24-year-old pop star, who has a 9-month-old son, Sean Preston, with husband Kevin Federline.

"She has shown interest to come over to Namibia," Jooste said by telephone from a conference in neighboring South Africa. "Nothing has been confirmed yet, but there is a definite possibility of that happening."

He declined to provide further details, saying: "She wants to come in very low profile and have some privacy. She might change her mind if we reveal too much now."

There was no immediate response from Spears' New York-based representative, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, to requests by The Associated Press seeking comment.

Spears, who recently announced she is expecting a second child, has taken a beating in the tabloids, which have questioned her parenting skills. She has been photographed driving with Sean Preston in her lap, and nearly dropped him when she tripped outside a New York City hotel.

In an interview with NBC's "Dateline" on Thursday night, Spears said the criticism has crossed the line and that she feels like a "target."

"I know I'm a good mom," she said.

Spears also said that reports of marital difficulties with Federline are inaccurate.

"He helps me. He has to. I'm (an) emotional wreck right now," she said, referring to the fluctuating hormones of her second pregnancy.

Spears would probably appreciate some of the peace and privacy that Pitt and Jolie enjoyed when their daughter, Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt, was born last month in the sleepy southwest African nation.

The Namibian government shielded the Hollywood couple from the paparazzi, insisting that visiting journalists obtain permission in writing to cover them.
16th June 2006 01:40 PM
glencar i saw a bit of that trainwreck last nite. girl's hurtin' for certain.
16th June 2006 01:58 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]SweetVirginia wrote:

...and her inflamatory rhetoric forced them to cover
the story. They must HATE that they have helped her
to sell so many books!

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)