ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

...You scratch just like a monkey
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Heather the hooker????? (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
15th June 2006 04:20 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I like her a lot more now.

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment.

Tee Hee
15th June 2006 05:16 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Loose does not = hot. "
{TAP-TAP..TESTING...TESTING} "Ladies and gentlemen! I'm here to announce that not only did Blue have Prime Rib for dinner last evening ... but that it hasn't ' come out ' yet . I know things. Thank you and God bless!"

Wrong as usual. I had hot dogs & they came out quick! Tonight it's salad & a sandwich. And a few Coronas.

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]

15th June 2006 05:18 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:

Joey is KING !!!

Hello Blue ......

Like my gerbil ?!?!
15th June 2006 05:19 PM
glencar Wha-wha-what????
15th June 2006 05:21 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Wha-wha-what????

www.Hackwriters.com

16th June 2006 04:44 PM
1 Old fart - crazy tart!

17th June 2006 08:08 AM
Bitch There is nothing wrong with Heather using sex to snag a husband, NEWSFLASH this happens every day! PAUL was lonely and HEATHER fulfilled his needs!

This confirms my theory on why the marriage broke up!HEATHER is horny all the time, and good old PAUL can't get it up enough to keep her satisfied. She must be too horny for him, a serious problem if she wants it more than he does, so the divorce is necessary because she could never get away with cheating!

17th June 2006 09:00 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Bitch wrote:
HEATHER is horny all the time, and good old PAUL can't get it up enough to keep her satisfied. She must be too horny for him, ....

17th June 2006 10:14 AM
Ten Thousand Motels POOR MACCA, I always knew there was a reason to feel sorry for him.....just didn't know what.

Let's Chase Each Other Round The Room Tonight
Merle Haggard Lyric

Let's chase each other 'round the room tonight.
Let's play the games we played on our wedding night.
To lock and bolt the door is only right.

Seems like lately people love to play with fire.
An' the other games they play are just as bad.
Well, I'd rather stay at home and feel your burning lips,
And play the kinds of games that make me glad.

Let's play the games we played on our wedding night.
Honey, let's chase each other 'round the room tonight.

Let's don't chase around and make each other weary.
Let's keep all our love at home and out of sight.
Let's leave everything like jealousy behind us,
And let's chase each other 'round the room tonight.

We'll play the games we played on our wedding night.

Written by Merle Haggard, Freddy Powers and Sheril Rodgers (1990).
Recorded by Merle Haggard.
17th June 2006 01:10 PM
gorda
quote:
Bitch wrote:
There is nothing wrong with Heather using sex to snag a husband, NEWSFLASH this happens every day! PAUL was lonely and HEATHER fulfilled his needs!

This confirms my theory on why the marriage broke up!HEATHER is horny all the time, and good old PAUL can't get it up enough to keep her satisfied. She must be too horny for him, a serious problem if she wants it more than he does, so the divorce is necessary because she could never get away with cheating!

Well, then, why doesn't she just jack off?

That's what I do.

P.S. I'd be happy to send her some pictures of Micky!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)