ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Happy Father's Day to all the good rocking dads here!!!
Arthur and Ronnie Wood by Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How Many Stones Fans Can You Fit In A Limo? Return to archive Page: 1 2
06-02-02 10:06 PM
FPM C10 I'm hoping there's room for 11, because "Limo 11" will sound great next to "C10" and Blimp 5" on my resume.

Long Live the Limo 'Leven!
06-02-02 10:18 PM
Honky Tonk Man Now you know im up for it, im gonna show you how wild us Brittish folk are!!
06-02-02 10:38 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Ohhh yeah, well, ummmm, see Alex, we're taking the limo to MSG...and, ummmm, gee, you decided not to go to that particular show.....Hmmmmm...this is a bit awkward isn't it?

And as far as limos go...the number of riders is determined by the size of the limo....some hold 6...some hold 16...it just depends. It's Maxy's call since it's his dime that's renting the thing....
06-03-02 01:17 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
I'm hoping there's room for 11, because "Limo 11" will sound great next to "C10" and Blimp 5" on my resume.

Long Live the Limo 'Leven!

'Twould depend on the amount of sex, drugs and rock & roll you'd like to bring with you. Sex takes up the most space, followed by drugs, then rock & roll (which is easily compressable and can often be found in the most unlikely of places). So you might need one of those streeeeeeeeeeeetch limos. Although admittedly seeing a small limo packed to breaking point with eleven crazed and/or drunk and/or *ahem* otherwise inhibited Stones fans careening through NYC would make my millenia.

The curse of being a young fan of classic rock: by the time yer old enough to go to more than one show for your favorite bands/groups, they'll all be dead or retired. Enjoy MSG... *sob*...
06-03-02 03:09 PM
Jaxx you could fit plenty in a stretch limo, then of course there's the "lap" seats....
06-03-02 03:13 PM
Maxlugar It will be a Long Black Limousine.

It will be a stretch.

The only lap sitting will be purely voluntary.

(Fingers crossed)

06-03-02 03:33 PM
Joey Don't forget that I am driving this Limo .....Nazi costume and all !!!! Your lives are in young Joey's hands !

Oh the Horror ...........

The Horror........

M. Joeyfly

06-03-02 03:47 PM
nankerphelge I'm not sure about the lap seat thing. I mean suppose I say okay, and next thing ya know, some big hairy-ass dude wants in and wants to sit down. AM I somehow on the hook for that? Or worse yet, suppose I agree and some giant wolf puss shows up, wanting to sit on poor little nanky's lap?

Now if some of the Rocks Off ladies want to sit on ol' nanky's lap -- that's fine -- don't have any problem with that. Just be sure and sit still -- no nub rubbin'!!
06-03-02 04:44 PM
jb Nanker, I can get us a limo for the Ft.Lauderdale show..we can go together..2 great lawyers, good-looking, chicks will really dig us!!
06-03-02 04:48 PM
nankerphelge Oh now that is tempting jb, but I'm afraid I will have to pass -- no Florida shows for me!
06-03-02 07:41 PM
Scot Rocks Joey are you sure you aren't a reincarnation of Keith Moon!!!!!!lol
06-03-02 08:14 PM
Joey 'Joey are you sure you aren't a reincarnation of Keith Moon!!!!!!lol '

No . Zak Starkey is .....................

Please see them this summer and thank your young Joey later .

Jonesing for a Jones' Beaching Joey

06-04-02 10:20 AM
jb Joey, did you ever watch the John Capilleti (?)story "Something for Joey" about the Heisman award winning running back from Penn State and his terminally ill little brother "Joey" Little jb cries everytime they play that movie...Joey, can I be your older brother!
06-04-02 11:28 AM
Joey "Joey, did you ever watch the John Capilleti (?)story "Something for Joey" about the Heisman award winning running back from Penn State and his terminally ill little brother "Joey" Little jb cries everytime they play that movie...Joey, can I be your older brother! "

That was a great movie and Larry Hagman played one of his finest parts ever as the older brother . Patrick Duffy was " OK " as young Joey , but where was Victoria Principal as Joey's love interest ??????

Penn State is not on Joey's favorite's list . The Nittney Lions WILL go down to defeat this September to the Huskers ....after they win the College World Series in Baseball .

Josh , you are much loved by the Joey !!! Are you going to see the WHO with Maxy and myself at Jones' Beach this summer ????? I's got to know ! Gypsy is in !

" Wantagh Me Arse Ronnie "

Joey , C9

06-04-02 12:15 PM
~AzQb

Stones sized fans: twelve.

{lol}

Anything larger, maybe seven.

{lol}
06-04-02 02:26 PM
Moonlight Mile Here is my limo chant, if Maxy invites me:

Glug, glug, glug
To Rolling Stones music I chug
I'll bitchslap you up the skank side, boy
For I am a Rolling Stones thug

BTW - The name of that movie was "Curtains for Joey"

06-04-02 02:32 PM
Maxlugar Breathtaking, Moonie.

Can you add a line or two in there about Joey being a scumbag or something?

You'll get to sit up by me near the CD player.

Ma-Ma..MAX!..Ma-Ma..MAX!..Ma-Ma..MAXY!!!!

Woooo hoooo!!!!!!!!

Fun!

06-04-02 02:48 PM
Moonlight Mile Glug, glug, glug
As long as Joey remains a scumbag hack poster
He will never be a limo-riding drunken Stones thug

Glug, glug, glug
I am exempt from your "laws" officer
Diplomatic immunity is my birthright as a drunken Stones thug
06-04-02 02:55 PM
Maxlugar Bingo!

Bring CD's!

Maxy!
06-04-02 06:48 PM
FPM C10
quote:
~AzQb wrote:

Stones sized fans: twelve.

{lol}

Anything larger, maybe seven.

{lol}

Luckily several of us ARE Stones-sized. I been up right handy to 'em - they are exactly my size.

Dandelion just scored a MSG ticket. She too is Stones-sized. Cardinal X will get to try out that oft-mentioned C10 thesis that girls would never stop slapping us if they were around us.

Are we up to 11 yet?
06-04-02 06:57 PM
Jaxx i'm stones size and so is gazza. at this rate, we can pack a bunch of "stones" into that rock pile
06-04-02 07:01 PM
nankerphelge I knew it -- we got all sorts of people piling into the limo now -- all claiming to be "stones sized" -- and big shouldered types like me end up standing up thru the moonroof if'n I can even fit in at all.

06-04-02 07:09 PM
Jaxx
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I knew it -- we got all sorts of people piling into the limo now -- all claiming to be "stones sized"

claiming? last time i looked 5'3" was smaller than stone size, maybe even a pebble....

-- and big shouldered types like me end up standing up thru the moonroof if'n I can even fit in at all.

hey, sounds like you're one of the lap seats! ;-)
06-04-02 07:26 PM
nankerphelge I'll be a lap seat for you, dear -- but only for you!

06-04-02 07:59 PM
Jaxx you are a brave man who has absolutely no idea what he might be getting into...
06-04-02 08:02 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
you are a brave man who has absolutely no idea what he might be getting into...

*dramatic music*

Who knows what secrets lurk in the...

waitaminute, we're not finishing that phrase.
06-04-02 08:07 PM
Riffhard I am Stones size-plus.I'm like a plus sized model.I'm thin everywhere but my beverage holder (ie-gut).Ofcourse as this is the Stones we're talking about,I'll probably bring all of my chins with me as well.I am,however, several sizes smaller than one Mr.Taylor.Though I think we should pick him up too,should he need a ride to the Garden.

Riffhard
06-04-02 08:11 PM
Dandelion* Does anyone know how to get a hold of Alex? Does he still not have a ticket to MSG?

Annie, are you going to be there?

I want to sit in Maxy's lap...!
06-04-02 08:12 PM
Honky Tonk Man Im pretty slim myself, i never have breatfast, normally just eat my dinner and a sandwhich for supper. Fags and coffe keep me going during the day I was a 34 waist, then 33 and now 32, which is just right for my height, which is around 6ft
06-04-02 08:20 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I am Stones size-plus.

Hail to the plus-sized Stoners! Whoot! Stew Leonard's Diet Lemonade Diet is a hoax!

quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I'm like a plus sized model.I'm thin everywhere but my beverage holder (ie-gut).Ofcourse as this is the Stones we're talking about,I'll probably bring all of my chins with me as well.I am,however, several sizes smaller than one Mr.Taylor.Though I think we should pick him up too,should he need a ride to the Garden.

And break the limo? Are you *mad*? Taylor'll break the concrete on FDR Drive and you'll all plummet to your doom! Black Limos, Lap-riders, Moby Taylor and all!

Naw... only joking, Mistah Taylah. It happens to the best of us, myself damn well included. Come see me all by my lonesome when I head to the Fleet Center, M.T., with only two double-sized persons and our combined we should make a great team, completely filling my little Volvo, and I'll open the sunroof for your gigantical tallness.

Of course, you'll sit next to me in the audience the whole time. No sneaky going up and stealing Ronnie's space! And don't say you want a hot dog and then run off while I'm getting it! I know that trick! Look, just enjoy the concert and wince through Ronnie's solos and I'll buy you a T-shirt. Well, I'll buy you two and then we can cut and sew at will to get you one big one.
Page: 1 2

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road