ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Olympiahalle, München - 4 Juni 2003
Brian Rasic
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Where's Maxy?? Return to archive Page: 1 2
06-03-03 06:28 PM
Riffhard Now admittedly I have been absent for some time from the board,however,I have noticed that Maxy has not been posting much either. So where is the young Mr. Lugar? Is he on one his self impossed exiles? Come on now Maxy,give us a glimmer!

Riffhard
06-04-03 08:17 AM
Factory Girl He's very busy at work. That is a partial reason for his absence.
06-04-03 08:22 AM
steel driving hammer Prediction, he knows the Stones are playing tonight in Munich. He'l be back either tonight or tomorrow. It's in his blood.

I will be totally flabbergashted if they play She Was Hot!

Her lips were fashion rimmed I was lost!

She was black, and her eyes were blue!

LOL, only my baby Mick can make the lyrics on that song sound good!
06-04-03 09:18 AM
telecaster He hasn't been on the political boards either.

Riff get your ass over to Dushkin again
06-04-03 09:39 AM
Joey " So where is the young Mr. Lugar? "

<----- Yeah , whatever happened to that guy ? He was always Minty Fresh and man could he write a post .

06-04-03 09:56 AM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:
" So where is the young Mr. Lugar? "

<----- Yeah , whatever happened to that guy ? He was always Minty Fresh and man could he write a post .

He could turn a phrase as well as Hemingway, F.Scott Fitzgerald or even Redd Foxx. I am thinking of going into the archives and putting together a "best of"
06-04-03 10:25 AM
Factory Girl Hey tele-How about doing a spoken-word record of Maxlugarisms?? The various RO posters could make guest appreances on this cd-r. We could tree here also...lol
06-04-03 10:37 AM
jb I don't know what happened to him, but I am concerned. I've got so many of my own problems, however, that I can hardly sleep at night. The wife hates me, the "friend" is now getting over her divorce and is getting sick of me(I wish she would have expressed these feeling 25K dollars ago) and I have been so caught up in thw whole thing that I have neglected my kids and job......It never ceases to amaze me what pussy can do to a reasonble man....it truly is more addictive than drugs and the results can be just as bad....I just can't believe that a girl has basically made me a worthless sac of shit....and the sad thing is that I allowed myself to "fall in love", a cardinal sin in any affair....I must say that I am disappointed in myself and considering I just spent 815k for a new home, I must be the stupidest atty. I know!!!!!! Pam, I think I need your advice!
[Edited by jb]
06-04-03 10:50 AM
Joey " I just can't believe that a girl has basically made me a worthless sac of shit....and the sad thing is that I allowed myself to "fall in love", a cardinal sin ........................"

" Sac " ?!?!?!?!?!

" SAC " ?!?!?!?!?!

Josh , did you really say , " Sac " ??????????????????????

Sounds like you need to take a little " Shaving trip " to Y.O.H.O.S. this summer .

Developing .................................

Shaving ....................................

JACKY !
06-04-03 11:34 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Jeez, jb, sorry man.

If I were cruel I'd say put on a Beatles album.

But naw. Why don't you just take the wife out to dinner one night and be nice to her? I mean, you married her, you must have had something for her at one point, right?

-tSYX --- You're a fool to cry... zzzzzzzz... shit, someone wake up Keith...
06-04-03 11:37 AM
jb Thank you tsxy....
06-04-03 11:40 AM
steel driving hammer Well JB you weren't an Honest Man, you weren't an Honest Lover!

Step out my way, don't blow my cover!

LOL!
06-04-03 11:45 AM
Joey " I must say that I am disappointed in myself and considering I just spent 815k for a new home, I must be the stupidest atty. I know!!!!!! Pam, I think I need your advice! "

Why are you bit##ing ????????????????????

At least YOUR Seder Plate didn't have Spare Ribs on it .

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JACK A MUNDO !

Jacimbo !
06-04-03 11:57 AM
steel driving hammer Joey, Hillary's new book is out, thought you'd wanna pick it up on your lunch hour.

He slept downstairs, she slept upstairs, she said.

06-04-03 11:58 AM
magicwoman ill think he is belong to the missing persons
06-04-03 12:03 PM
Joey " Joey, Hillary's new book is out, thought you'd wanna pick it up on your lunch hour.

He slept downstairs, she slept upstairs, she said. "

My Baby Steelie .............................

Thanks for the image . You see , say what you want about Mrs. Clinton , but one thing is for sure , she has no use for losers ...................notice how quite she has been this year and last .

Developing ...........................

" The Bushies think everyone is a millionaire Ronnie "

Jacky !
06-04-03 12:07 PM
steel driving hammer " notice how quite she has been this year and last . "

Because she can't say anything bad about Bush!

Bush is doing a GREAT job cleaning up Clintons mess!

Hit Me With The Rolling Kidney Stones Ronnie!
06-04-03 12:11 PM
Joey " Bush is doing a GREAT job cleaning up Clintons mess! "

Is that why Health Care Costs are absolutely SOARING through the roof at a Thirty Percent clip a year ?

How long do you think THAT is goi9ng to last ?

Answer : Two more years until Hillary Nationalizes the Health Care System .

YES !

M. Jackyfly !
06-04-03 12:18 PM
steel driving hammer " Two more years until Hillary Nationalizes the Health Care System . "

Yeah, then cigarettes will cost $6.00 a pack and interest rates won't be as low as they are now!

My freshly minty shaved brother, for every action, there is a reaction.

The Clinton Presidency was a Put On...

Come and join our party, taxed to kill!
06-04-03 12:45 PM
parmeda
quote:
jb wrote:
I know!!!!!! Pam, I think I need your advice!

Josh, honey.................come to Pammy***

SO I CAN HIT YOU UPSIDE YOUR HEAD WITH MY ALUMINUM BAT!!!
Please don't tell me you said the "three dreaded words"?
Oy vay, Josh...we need to talk, lol!
And, I miss Max too. I hope he's doing okay.

***Sorry Joey, I just had to use your tag-line
06-04-03 02:03 PM
Joey ***Sorry Joey, I just had to use your tag-line "

Anytime my Cubs loving , Grant Park visiting , WGNTV watching , United Center attending , Sammy Sosa dissapointed in - ing , Stones worshipping sister ..............................but it's going to cost yeah :

Ahhhhhh , Ahhhhhhh , Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha *****************************************************************************.............................Joey now laughing so hard he can't breathe and is in danger of suffocation ...........................................................*******************************************************************************Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Barf !

Barfy !
06-04-03 02:12 PM
telecaster jb sorry to hear things went "south" so to speak.

Oh well, you had a fling and got flung.

Ever just missed getting into a car crash? Look at it like that and move on.

Throw the top down on the Benz, crank up Brussels Affair, head to the Polo Club for some Wild Turkey and forget about it

P.S. I just rediscovered "Makers Mark" Oh my that stuff is amazing
06-04-03 02:17 PM
nankerphelge See if you can find Jameson's Gold near you Tele.

MMMmmmmmm!

06-04-03 02:20 PM
telecaster
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
See if you can find Jameson's Gold near you Tele.

MMMmmmmmm!

I will. Sounds great. So much to drink and so little time
06-04-03 02:29 PM
nankerphelge I have e-mailed Jamesons and they tell me that it is now available in the US (didn't used to be). But here in the Old Dominion, they don't take to kindly to them new-fangled Irish Whiskey's cluttering up the bourbon shelves at the local ABC store!

06-04-03 02:40 PM
telecaster
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I have e-mailed Jamesons and they tell me that it is now available in the US (didn't used to be). But here in the Old Dominion, they don't take to kindly to them new-fangled Irish Whiskey's cluttering up the bourbon shelves at the local ABC store!

Thanks nanky, I will begin my search and bring a couple bottles to the ASS gathering
06-04-03 04:29 PM
Nellcote I really am having a hard time with deciding which is worse...

Reading about JB's sorry tale of woe, or

Seeing Lard butt, lying, cheating, good for nothing Whitewater Marxist bitch Hillary Clinton's photo on SDH's post. Now starts the public deception of herself...

And they want to put Martha Stewart in jail?

After writing that, JB, I hope you get your act together..
Those kids need direction from yourself....

06-05-03 04:56 PM
Sir Stonesalot >then cigarettes will cost $6.00 a pack <

Yeah, so? I don't care if they go to $100 a pack. I don't buy the things.

You know what pisses me off. Mom at the grocery store telling her kids that she can't afford a bag of pushpops, as she plops 3 cartons of cigs into her cart. Fucking stupid cunt.

You know what I did? I bought her kids the pushpops. I winked at her and said, "Don't smoke so much. Your kids deserve better." And I walked away before she could say anything. I giggled my ass off the whole way home.

Bush Jr. is a twat. He ain't fixin' anything. He's trying to blind us all with a foreign war and tax cuts that we can't afford. It's all smoke & mirrors.

Meanwhile we go....around the bowl and down the hole.
06-05-03 05:18 PM
steel driving hammer SS that was a really kind gesture!

But I were to guess the womans political party, I would have to go w/ Democrat.

And if I were to guess her race, well, were the cigarettes Newports or Menthol?
06-05-03 05:20 PM
Joey " SS that was a really kind gesture!

But I were to guess the womans political party, I would have to go w/ Democrat. "

Steelie .....................are you a Democrat yet ?

My sources tell me that Maxy formally switched his party affiliation last week to " Democratic . "

YES !

J.

Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003