ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Werchter Park - Werchter. Belgium - 5th June 2007
© Benoit Doppagne with very special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Joey-Paris or Anna Nicole Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
2nd April 2007 11:35 AM
EELPIE the future Mrs Joey, is indeed, a fragrant doll, but she has along way to go before she can part the ropes and jump in the ring with Joan Jett's latest squeeze..

2nd April 2007 11:46 AM
_Boomy_ Joey interviewing Tara:

Found the transcript, too.

Joey: "Will you make ' whoopie ' with me?!?!?"

Tara: (silent)

Joey: " I got a stiffy the size of Florida right now !! "

Tara: (looking off to the side)

Joey: " You look familiar ... Cafe Hostess Jill, perhaps ? "

Tara: (looking at her watch)

Joey: " I gots mad posting skeelz. Have you seen the Rocks Off Board? Don't go to Lugar's, though! "

Tara: "Yes, I quite like Maxlugar's Message Board. 'The Couch' I think it's called. I especially love 'Boomhauer'. My -- can he display some fine verbiage, or what? I want his child..."

Joey: " That's it. I'm leaving the board. Gotta go to the Brazen Head for some Guiness and the Artichoke Dip. I will also throw many quarters into the 'Juke Box' and play copious amounts of 'Endless Wire'..........PETEY!!!"

Tara: "The Petey Rules!"

..............End Transmission..............

2nd April 2007 12:04 PM
Joey
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
Joey interviewing Tara:

Found the transcript, too.

Joey: "Will you make ' whoopie ' with me?!?!?"

Tara: (silent)

Joey: " I got a stiffy the size of Florida right now !! "

Tara: (looking off to the side)

Joey: " You look familiar ... Cafe Hostess Jill, perhaps ? "

Tara: (looking at her watch)

Joey: " I gots mad posting skeelz. Have you seen the Rocks Off Board? Don't go to Lugar's, though! "

Tara: "Yes, I quite like Maxlugar's Message Board. 'The Couch' I think it's called. I especially love 'Boomhauer'. My -- can he display some fine verbiage, or what? I want his child..."

Joey: " That's it. I'm leaving the board. Gotta go to the Brazen Head for some Guiness and the Artichoke Dip. I will also throw many quarters into the 'Juke Box' and play copious amounts of 'Endless Wire'..........PETEY!!!"

Tara: "The Petey Rules!"

..............End Transmission..............

Funny !

Good Postin'

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.
2nd April 2007 12:39 PM
Sir Stonesalot I can't believe that no one has mentioned how hot Britney is....

And she's such a great mom...

She's such a great mom that she even has a statue to commemorate her giving birth...

I dunno about ya'll...but I think I'm gonna hurl.

[Edited by Sir Stonesalot]
2nd April 2007 12:47 PM
Saint Sway "Britney's pee pee is so big I could open a new Trump Towers in it"
2nd April 2007 02:42 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
"Britney's pee pee is so big I could open a new Trump Towers in it"

Sway ..................................

You are on FIRE these days .

2nd April 2007 03:12 PM
Saint Sway Joey.....
are you aware that the winner Miss USA goes on to compete in the Miss Universe pageant?

or what I like to call "a pit stop on the way to Playboy"

here is a pic of Tara graciously passing on the crown to this years winner.

I trust that later that evening Tara took her out on the town and showed her the type of behavior that is expected from being Miss USA

2nd April 2007 03:31 PM
_Boomy_ I love you all....in a non-sexual way, of course.
2nd April 2007 03:55 PM
glencar Is Kelly Ripa new entrant in this contest? Certain homos seem to think she's the world's sexiest woman.
2nd April 2007 05:36 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
glencar wrote:
Is Kelly Ripa new entrant in this contest? Certain homos seem to think she's the world's sexiest woman.

Hell naw!

2nd April 2007 05:44 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

Then he died and she went crazy...and let us watch it all on TV

Then after she went crazy go nuts, she got really fat...

Seems as though Colonel Sanders was her best friend during said period.
2nd April 2007 06:05 PM
_Boomy_
2nd April 2007 06:10 PM
_Boomy_ Screw yallz.

I'm gonna go buy the new Kings of Leon album. I'll tell ya if it's worth gettin'.

Peace!

\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
/
/
\
\
\
\
/
/
/
/
/
\
\
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

[Edited by _Boomy_]
2nd April 2007 09:32 PM
_Boomy_ I purchased "Because of the Times" by KOL. I haven't listened to it, however. It's getting late.

I'll give it a whirl this weekend, for full listening effect. I'm looking forward to it!
3rd April 2007 09:22 AM
_Boomy_
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:

Yummaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
3rd April 2007 11:59 AM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Joey.....
are you aware that the winner Miss USA goes on to compete in the Miss Universe pageant?

or what I like to call "a pit stop on the way to Playboy"

here is a pic of Tara graciously passing on the crown to this years winner.

I trust that later that evening Tara took her out on the town and showed her the type of behavior that is expected from being Miss USA

Sway ........................................

That Tara Conner is absolutely scalding

A - FRIGGIN - Men !

...just a drinkin and a druggin'

..'kins ! ™
3rd April 2007 01:33 PM
_Boomy_ Do you think she has any STD's? Because I'm not sure about her if she does...
3rd April 2007 02:13 PM
_Boomy_ Holy shit!

Joey Rose?

quote:
" Conner admitted to drinking underage and using cocaine. 'For me, it all had the same effect. I was an equal-opportunity user."

"Nothing fazed me. I would take what I could get because I was trying to mask so many things that I felt inside."

Conner also hinted at childhood abouse saying she was "betrayed" by an unidentified person. "I will not deny that I have witnessed some abuse, but out of respect for my family ... this is something I need to take one day at a time."

Lauer asked Conner, "Do you think this is part of the reason, what happened in your past, for the alcoholism and the addictive personality?"

Conner answered: "I'm sure it could have played a part in it. There are a lot of things attached to alcoholism and addiction. And it could also be a genetic thing, or it could be an acquired taste. It's one of those things that can get you when you least expect it."

Joey, she's a fucking rock star. No wonder we're so enamored with her. She needs to get on the Rolling Stones Train.

3rd April 2007 03:07 PM
Sir Stonesalot >She needs to get on the Rolling Stones Train.<

Fuck that. She needs to ride the SS.

C'mon Tara, get in and ride it baby. Ride it allllllll nighhhhhhttttttt looooooooooooonnnnngggggg.....

3rd April 2007 03:10 PM
Joey
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>She needs to get on the Rolling Stones Train.<

Fuck that. She needs to ride the SS.

C'mon Tara, get in and ride it baby. Ride it allllllll nighhhhhhttttttt looooooooooooonnnnngggggg.....

Nice Car !!!!!!

3rd April 2007 03:14 PM
Sir Stonesalot It'll be nicer next month.

It goes for paint and shoes on 4/23.

When it's done, it will be a Tara Connor....a real head turner.

But the best part...it runs better than it looks.

SS....0-95 in 10 seconds.

Got Nova?

3rd April 2007 03:19 PM
Joey " When it's done, it will be a Tara Connor....a real head turner."

Got Nova?

[/quote]
[Edited by Joey]
3rd April 2007 03:27 PM
Sir Stonesalot Just for the record...it'll be the CAR that's the head turner.....not me.

VRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

3rd April 2007 03:44 PM
_Boomy_ You gotta a nice sound system in it yet?
3rd April 2007 03:56 PM
Joey " Joey, she's a fucking rock star. No wonder we're so enamored with her. She needs to get on the Rolling Stones Train. "

You just KNOW she loves the Rolling Stones

3rd April 2007 04:20 PM
Saint Sway Tara likes the ladies

[Edited by Saint Sway]
3rd April 2007 04:23 PM
pdog
quote:
EELPIE wrote:

I just got a lap dance from my laptop and have coated the keyboard with peckersnot!
3rd April 2007 04:32 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Joey, she's a fucking rock star. No wonder we're so enamored with her. She needs to get on the Rolling Stones Train. "

You just KNOW she loves the Rolling Stones

quote:
" Conner admitted to drinking underage and using Joey. 'For me, it all had the same effect. I was an equal-opportunity user."

"Joey fazed me. I would take what he would give because I was trying to mask so many things that I felt inside."

Lauer asked Conner, "Do you think this is part of the reason, what happened in your past, for the alcoholism and addiction to Joey?"

Conner answered: "I'm sure Joey could have played a part in it. There are a lot of things attached to alcoholism and Joey. And it could also be a genetic thing, or it could be an acquired taste. It's one of those things that can get you when you least expect it."

3rd April 2007 05:29 PM
Saint Sway Tara snorted Keith's dad
3rd April 2007 05:40 PM
_Boomy_ That was pretty fuckin' good.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)