ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Keith back home Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
22nd May 2006 09:57 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat 05.22.06 KEITH RICHARDS STATEMENT
Keith Richards has arrived back home in the U.S. from New Zealand. He is feeling great, happy to be home and looking forward to getting back on the road with the Rolling Stones next month. According to Tour Promoter, Michael Cohl, a revised tour itinerary will be announced shortly.
22nd May 2006 09:58 AM
jb Great news..where was this printed?
22nd May 2006 10:01 AM
GotToRollMe Best news I've had all week. What is your source?
22nd May 2006 10:01 AM
FotiniD THAT'S what I'm talking about!

I can't believe this - I was asking for exactly this a while earlier on the Euro news tour thread (yeah I know, me and another million fans )

Perhaps I should take advantage of this, seems like a lucky day

It's on RS.com. Thanks Strange Stray Cat!
[Edited by FotiniD]
22nd May 2006 10:02 AM
jb I read on another board he was still in Auckland as of this morning; hopefully he is now heading back home.
22nd May 2006 10:09 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
jb wrote:
Great news..where was this printed?

Ow sorry, it is on rs.com.
22nd May 2006 10:10 AM
jb
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Ow sorry, it is on rs.com.

Thanks SSC.............have you and Glencar "made up"?
22nd May 2006 10:12 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
jb wrote:

Thanks SSC.............have you and Glencar "made up"?

Yes we have.
22nd May 2006 10:13 AM
gimmekeef Exactly from RS.COM:

05.22.06 KEITH RICHARDS STATEMENT
Keith Richards has arrived back home in the U.S. from New Zealand. He is feeling great, happy to be home and looking forward to getting back on the road with the Rolling Stones next month. According to Tour Promoter, Michael Cohl, a revised tour itinerary will be announced shortly.
22nd May 2006 10:13 AM
jb
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Yes we have.

Great........we tend to get very emotional about politics, but in the end, it's all bs....only thing that matters is Stone..
22nd May 2006 10:17 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Great........we tend to get very emotional about politics, but in the end, it's all bs....only thing that matters is Stone..

STONES IS STONES --- Bigger than ALL of us . Word .
22nd May 2006 10:22 AM
PartyDoll MEG GOOD NEWS!! Now I can try to get some work done!!
22nd May 2006 10:22 AM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

STONES IS STONES --- Bigger than ALL of us . Word .

The WHO is rumored to be playing 2 nights at Mizner Park Amphitheater in Boca(seats around 5k) on the upcoming tour.
22nd May 2006 10:40 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

The WHO is rumored to be playing 2 nights at Mizner Park Amphitheater in Boca(seats around 5k) on the upcoming tour.

Will you attend show after enjoying "early bird" turkey with stuffing/mashed potatoes dinner special? (I hear these are very popular in South FLA?)
22nd May 2006 10:41 AM
jb White Sox's humiliated Cubs....................
22nd May 2006 11:17 AM
Cocaine_ Eyes Good news! Now I can concentrate on my life!
22nd May 2006 11:35 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Cocaine_ Eyes wrote:
Good news! Now I can concentrate on my life!

Like the rest of us..I thought you had been!
22nd May 2006 11:37 AM
LadyJane Thank God!!!

I can breathe now

LJ.
22nd May 2006 11:38 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Thank God!!!

I can breathe now

LJ.

He is not home yet, according to some reports....don't breath so easily yet...this is still very fluid.
22nd May 2006 11:46 AM
PartyDoll MEG On Yahoo:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060522...ople_richards_1

LONDON - Keith Richards has returned to the United States after being treated for a head injury in New Zealand, his publicist said Monday.

"He is feeling great, happy to be home and looking forward to getting back on the road with the Rolling Stones next month," according to a statement from LD Communications in London.

The 62-year-old guitarist was injured April 27 in Fiji. News reports have variously claimed that he fell out of a palm tree or from a jet ski.

Richards later had surgery in Auckland to relieve pressure in his head.

A revised tour schedule will soon be announced, according to a statement on the Stones' Web site.

22nd May 2006 11:47 AM
Jeep A little more from Yahoo UK / PA :

Stones Richards back after brain op
Monday May 22, 04:20 PM

Rolling Stone Keith Richards is back home in the US following his brain operation, his spokesman has confirmed.

The 62-year-old had spent the past 10 days in New Zealand recovering from surgery.

"He is feeling great, happy to be home and looking forward to getting back on the road with the Rolling Stones next month," the spokesman said.

The European leg of the Bigger Bang tour was due to begin at the end of this month but has been put back by a few weeks.

A revised tour schedule is expected soon.

Richards flew from New Zealand, where he underwent the surgery, to his home in Connecticut with wife Patti Hansen.

He required surgery to drain blood from his brain after falling out of a palm tree during a holiday in Fiji earlier this month.

[Edited by Jeep]
22nd May 2006 11:48 AM
pdog Never got a lift out of Lear jets, When I can fly way back home.
Keefspeed God!
22nd May 2006 11:58 AM
jb I love Keith and I am so glad he is better...but when you read an AP report that he fell from a Palm Tree, you can't help but chuckle now....the legend continues.
22nd May 2006 12:07 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I love Keith and I am so glad he is better...but when you read an AP report that he fell from a Palm Tree, you can't help but chuckle now....the legend continues.

I would like to caress your kneecaps
22nd May 2006 01:23 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:

He is not home yet, according to some reports....don't breath so easily yet...this is still very fluid.

So what is it?

Home or not home?

I'm under watchful eyes and can only surf sporadically.

Help me people.

LJ.
22nd May 2006 01:28 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

So what is it?

Home or not home?

I'm under watchful eyes and can only surf sporadically.

Help me people.

LJ.

i THINK HE MAY BE ON HIS WAY HOME...
22nd May 2006 01:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

i THINK HE MAY BE ON HIS WAY HOME...

will the long flight have an effect on his head injury??
22nd May 2006 01:38 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

will the long flight have an effect on his head injury??

Will your cape have an effect on some?
22nd May 2006 01:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Will your cape have an effect on some?

it will enrage and engage about 50-50.
22nd May 2006 01:44 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

it will enrage and engage about 50-50.

Thank you for the birthday e-mail of the cape to my son...he enjoyed it...
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)