ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Crime Appreciation Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2
20th May 2006 01:54 PM
sirmoonie List some or all of the felonies and misdemeanors you have committed here. Please omit any consensual sodomy, even if it happens to run afoul of some state or local statute.
20th May 2006 01:55 PM
MrPleasant I stole a sand clock once.

I started the "fuck you thread".

I had a double date, the same day.

[Edited by MrPleasant]
20th May 2006 02:05 PM
Nasty Habits I was introduced to the Rolling Stones's's back catalog by stealing a tape of Hot Rocks from Wal-Mart.

This was back in the days before remastering. And it was fourteen goddamn dollars!

Here's to crime!

And here's to CRIME!

20th May 2006 02:09 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yay Crime!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002J484S/qid=1148148328/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/002-4854576-1759227?s=music&v=glance&n=5174
20th May 2006 02:10 PM
MrPleasant Is spitting on graves legally a crime?
20th May 2006 02:13 PM
Highwire Rob I just got my license back after 9 years! It was suspended in 1997 for only one year but I put off paying the hefty fine. I lived in the city and used public transport.

The incidents were two traffic stops and fortunately I did not have an accident or cause any property damage. But I've learned that if you get Accelerated Rehabilitation Disposition for a first DUI do NOT GET A SECOND ONE--ONE MONTH LATER!

Having faced traffic as a pedestrian for so long, I definitely will be a safe driver from now on.
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
20th May 2006 02:24 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
Is spitting on graves legally a crime?

No. None of the people who voted for Schwarzenegger were convicted for their acts against WWII vets.
20th May 2006 02:25 PM
MrPleasant Cool.
20th May 2006 02:30 PM
sirmoonie Anyone have the classic booze trifecta? Indecent exposure, drunk and disorderly, resisting arrest? Its harder to get than you think - they usually drop the urine related charge and bust you up on the others.
20th May 2006 02:33 PM
MrPleasant Many times I did some tests while drunk (emptying a bottle of Sprite and adding white tequila in it; one couldn't smoke in the classroom, but nowhere it was written that one couldn't booze inside the school). I got a B+.
[Edited by MrPleasant]
20th May 2006 03:14 PM
BILL PERKS I AM THE REASON WAWA PUTS CHEWING TOBACCO BEHIND THE COUNTERS.
20th May 2006 03:34 PM
MrPleasant When it was released, I bought ZOOROPA.
20th May 2006 04:27 PM
Highwire Rob Pissing while in a swimming pool?
20th May 2006 04:38 PM
FrankiePeppers Underage open container of beer; It occurred a few days before my 21st birthday in college. By the time the court hearing came up, I was 21; The judge said "how old are you", reply: "21", Judge: "fines and costs"; if I wasn't 21, I would have been slammed: loss of driving privileges, monster surcharge on car insurance, more fines etc.
20th May 2006 04:41 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
FrankiePeppers wrote:
Underage open container of beer; It occurred a few days before my 21st birthday in college. By the time the court hearing came up, I was 21; The judge said "how old are you", reply: "21", Judge: "fines and costs"; if I wasn't 21, I would have been slammed: loss of driving privileges, monster surcharge on car insurance, more fines etc.

The great thing of Holland is that one is allowed to drink alcohol of age of 16.
20th May 2006 05:10 PM
sirmoonie The best would be to have diplomatic immunity. You could stagger around, all drunk, throwing eggs at people, stomping on their feet, pissing all over little chihuahuas, blaspheming, getting all seditious and stuff all day long, before passing out drunk in a park, and there is nothing The Man could do! You could be fucking god with diplomatic immunity!
20th May 2006 05:27 PM
Poplar
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
When it was released, I bought ZOOROPA.

which is a killer fucking album, btw. best U2 ever.

now, let's see ... no violent crime, and i'm quite proud of that.
[Edited by Poplar]
20th May 2006 05:39 PM
Bloozehound I cruise the high schools when the kiddies get out in my big ol' van

20th May 2006 07:06 PM
pdog I thought this thread was going to be about the band Crime!

20th May 2006 07:13 PM
Poplar
"My idea of the perfect date would be impossible under existing German laws."
- SNL, Sprockets, Love Werks

21st May 2006 01:55 AM
Bloozehound I love the plus sized women

The kind that consider a staple of chic wardrobe to include black 55 gallon drum liners

Super sized thighs with a shake

Heavy plumpers fill my eyes

21st May 2006 02:34 AM
MrPleasant I like plus sized women; I don't like me (even though I'm as spicy as a rattlesnake in a cradle).

Y, SÍ SEÑORES, FUCK
21st May 2006 03:06 AM
CraigP Stole a car for 'fun'
21st May 2006 03:12 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
Pissing while in a swimming pool?

Nah; I don't do that in public. And "poplar" is right (killer sleeping album): my ex owes me a large package of -______

Is it valid to post while you'rr e naked¿?

A stupid put-on, I agree, all these show; but it really hurts.
21st May 2006 03:16 AM
MrPleasant THIS IS WRONG: ..............

WE NEED MORE ALCOHOLIC DUDES, OUT IN THE STREET...
21st May 2006 04:31 AM
sirmoonie So far, for the most part, a bunch of puss-wads on this site. C'mon, it can't be traced to your fucking local unemployment agency! Post the goddam biff, its cathartic. The truth shall set you free. Free is what the truth shall set you. Truth? That is what you you will be set when free.

Jesus fucking Christ, we even got any white collar beefs in here? Embezzlement always looks good on any jacket. Insider trading? Nasal bash fiduciary violations?

Can we at least get some fucking racketeering? Fuck, if you are a member of the Catholic Church, you must have racketeered at least half a dozen times.

A'ight, here's my nig skinny (few convictions, no felonies, only 3 adult arrests, total 6-8 nights incarceration, and many offenses over charged - I love fucking lawyers!)

Truancy
Vandalism
Truancy
Carbolic vandalism
Possession of a controlled substance
Underage possession of alcohol beverages
Provision of alcoholic beverages to a minor
Fraud
Arson
Public intoxication
Assault (non-aggro)
Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol
Posting Under the Influence of Alcohol
Deleting Under the Influence of Alcohol
21st May 2006 08:47 AM
GotToRollMe Busted for possession of a controlled dangerous substance, loitering with intent to possess, criminal trespass while looking to possess, and fraud with a side of conspiracy - but that was all over 15 years ago, back in my scufflin' days. I'm much more law-abiding now...for the most part, anyway.

Note: And no, back in my druggie days I never stole from friends or family...or even strangers...just the government, and only once - and I got caught, dammit.

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
21st May 2006 02:35 PM
Bruno
I stole a magazine that had a Keith & Anita and Mick & Marianne circa 1968 pic in it from a old bookshop. I was under the seller´s nose, it was a very smooth action. Someday I´ll post this pic in the Superblow thread.

I made sex in a public place and yesterday I stole a chocolate bar from a mall. It was not that large, but it was hard anyway.

I think my last phrase is dubious.
21st May 2006 02:54 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat -Drinking under age
-Possesion of a controlled substance (not controlled over here however)
-Use of a controlled substance
-Having sex in a park
-Having sex on a beach
22nd May 2006 12:18 PM
Honky Tonk Man I was caught shoplifting in Woolworth’s when I was 15. I was playing truant from school and my mate and me were grabbed by the security guard as we tried to leave. We were only stealing sweets. I also shoplifted pencil cases, rubbers and rulers from WHsmiths around the same time.

I've spent a few nights in cells for drunken violence too. Thankfully it's all behind me now.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)