ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Three years of "Banquete de Pordioseros The message board in Spanish
Photo is Cucho Peņaloza by Javier Zapata
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Deleted Header Return to archive Page: 1 2
19th May 2006 12:32 AM
Poplar
Fuck'n brilliant.
19th May 2006 12:34 AM
pdog ( post deleted)
19th May 2006 12:43 AM
jb
quote:
Poplar wrote:

Fuck'n brilliant.

Thanks.......................I try my best to keep the asylum going despite the attacks, threats, and insults. I thought I had a lot of money,until I picked my yuounger son up at a paty at Princeton Estates. The house was over 22k sq feet of stunning beautym including tennis couts, olmpic size pool, spam sauna, 7 car garage with Rolls , Bently Azure, Bentley coup, Hummer 1, Porsche Turbo, Land Rover, Merceded S600, and Red Ferrari Testerosa....the interior decorating was like a museum, with several Piccaso's, Chaghals, etc.....I was not jealous, but realized what real wealth was all about..not my crappy 1.5 Mil dollar house, Turbo Porshe, Mercedes and high six gigure income(almost, but less than 1 mil last year). This home was over 11.2 million and the guy, who is very down to earth, makes from whay I am told 17 million a year.......................I am 43, amd by the time I reach 50(no sure bet), I need another 5 million to buy the homeof my dreams on the Delray Intracoastal....I am not complaining , but I really felt like I have underachieved....
19th May 2006 12:44 AM
glencar JB, this is about the header but your post was, as ever, brilliant!
19th May 2006 12:47 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
JB, this is about the header but your post was, as ever, brilliant!

Thank you Glencar....you have been sorely missed.
parmeda
quote:
jb wrote:
I was not jealous, but realized what real wealth was all about..not my crappy 1.5 Mil dollar house, Turbo Porshe, Mercedes and high six gigure income(almost, but less than 1 mil last year).

Do I sense the feeling of humiliation?
Poplar
quote:
jb wrote:
spam sauna....

wow
19th May 2006 12:50 AM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Thank you Glencar....you have been sorely missed.

It's nice to be here; it's nice to be anywhere. I had to visit someone who was very ill but things are luckily looking much better. Hug those you love tonight! Now!!
19th May 2006 12:53 AM
jb
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Do I sense the feeling of humiliation?

SOrt of...........When I pulled up, I asked wife to go in as I could tell I was going to be mesmerized by this palace..she had Brook and said, "no, you go"..............I went and guess what, the party favors were $100 gidt certicates to ther mall for each kid!!!
19th May 2006 12:58 AM
parmeda
quote:
jb wrote:
I went and guess what, the party favors were $100 gidt certicates to ther mall for each kid!!!

THAT'S ALL!!!???

...those cheap bastards!
19th May 2006 01:08 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:

It's nice to be here; it's nice to be anywhere. I had to visit someone who was very ill but things are luckily looking much better. Hug those you love tonight! Now!!

Very true.......we lost a friend to stomach cancer last week(51) and our neighbors wife has stage 4 ovarian cancer at 37!! They have a beautiful 7year old. All kidding aside , sometimes I just sit and cry about these 2 people...he was a great dad(3 kids) and husband.......he went so fast....obviously we do whatever we can for her , but it's too much to see the kids (12-21). As for the neigbor, I offered to
get her in my friends office as he is a prominent oncologist down here.......she declined having flown tosloan-keatering and basically being told thast the most they can do is keep her outof pain....we are heartbroken....I must spend more time with my loved ones, and must spend more timew ith my 77yr old mom....
19th May 2006 01:09 AM
glencar It's a devastating disease...
19th May 2006 01:14 AM
jb I hope I die naturally and painlessly....but sadly, it will either be ALS, heart-attack at 50(dad died at 42), or cancer. I will overdose on pills once I get he diagnosis...
19th May 2006 01:18 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
I hope I die naturally and painlessly....but sadly, it will either be ALS, heart-attack at 50(dad died at 42), or cancer. I will overdose on pills once I get he diagnosis...

Will the dinner after the service be catered family style or plated? will we receive cards ahead of time asking if we would like the lobster or the prime rib?

My offer to pay for a brick in your honor (post mortum) at the new BARTLETT WILDLIFE PARKstill stands.
19th May 2006 01:20 AM
jb I bequeath you my used Versace underwear, size v4
19th May 2006 01:21 AM
glencar Joshy, I hope it's prime rib!
19th May 2006 01:21 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
I bequeath you my used Versace underwear, size v4

Voodoo already promised me his "Hanes, white and tight".
19th May 2006 01:23 AM
jb He should throw in the Argentinian tent -site of historical press conference.
19th May 2006 01:28 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
He should throw in the Argentinian tent -site of historical press conference.

It was already auctioned off.
19th May 2006 01:32 AM
MrPleasant This JB dude is trying too much. He needs to try some inner peace.
19th May 2006 01:33 AM
pdog
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
This JB dude is trying too much. He needs to try some inner peace.

You're not really pleasant, are you?
19th May 2006 01:35 AM
parmeda
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
This JB dude is trying too much. He needs to try some inner peace.

Snap out of it, MrP!

jb is our resident jew...he LIVES for agony.
19th May 2006 01:37 AM
pdog I masturbate with sandpaper while looking at images of Rosie O'Donnell. That is how a real jew jerks off!
19th May 2006 01:38 AM
glencar Joshy = inner conflict. We're just here to help.
19th May 2006 01:39 AM
glencar Rosie O'Donnell had me convinced that she really found Tom Cruise HOT! And I know that he & "Kate" Holmes had hot sex when they conceived Suri. And when the Easter Bunny comes next year, candy for all!
19th May 2006 01:40 AM
parmeda
quote:
pdog wrote:
I masturbate with sandpaper while looking at images of Rosie O'Donnell. That is how a real jew jerks off!

DING! DING! DING!

...oh, wait. Wrong Board!
(That was good, p)
19th May 2006 01:42 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Rosie O'Donnell had me convinced that she really found Tom Cruise HOT! And I know that he & "Kate" Holmes had hot sex when they conceived Suri. And when the Easter Bunny comes next year, candy for all!

You are so easily duped! I was lying about the images of Rosie, It's Hillary, silly!
glencar Pammy, can you chat on the other board yet?
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

You are so easily duped! I was lying about the images of Rosie, It's Hillary, silly!

Susie Sarandon has endorsed Hillary's opponent!
19th May 2006 01:44 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Snap out of it, MrP!

jb is our resident jew...he LIVES for agony.

Hey, I'm drunk.

Have I ever insulted JB?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)