ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Three years of "Banquete de Pordioseros The message board in Spanish
Photo is Cucho Peņaloza by Javier Zapata
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SINGER OF TORONTO HOT ROCKS IS A FRAUD! Return to archive Page: 1 2
18th May 2006 01:43 PM
stonesrash SINGER OF TORONTO HOT ROCKS IS A FRAUD!
It is time to expose the truth. Ever since this guy started playing his "tribute" gigs back in 2003 he has been a devious nemisis of stones fans.
BOB WOTHERSPOON has never seen the Stones in his life, NOT EVEN ONCE!
And when he was offered a free ticket, he declined.
He personally told my best friend and I quote, "I only do this for the money. If I looked like Paul McCartney, I would be in a Beatles tribute."
He once told me he thought all Stones fans were losers.
He continues to claim he was the FIRST and original HOT ROCKS, when everyone knows this isn't true. He always insults the american Hot Rocks, saying the singer looks like he is 65, etc.
And his band can't even keep the same lineup for two gigs in row because they can't stand him.
Let's not even the mention the time his band was banned from playing the famous Stones Place for not showing up and cancelling too many gigs last minute.
He FALSELY advertises gigs at venues on his site which he has never played and is not even booked for!
He intentionally misleads his fans!
My best friend once dated him and we know for a fact he is womanizer who hooks up with girls at his gigs and used the band as a way to cheat on his wife (before she kicked his cheating ass to the curb).
He is not even a real Stones fan! He proudly admits it and laughs at us!
DO NOT SUPPORT TORONTO HOT ROCKS (FORMERLY "LIKE A ROLLING STONE")!
He is a joke to the whole Stones community and he is a FRAUD!
18th May 2006 01:44 PM
Nellcote You should consider decaf.
Thank you for your continued support.
18th May 2006 01:44 PM
sirmoonie This thread just cries out for deletion.
18th May 2006 01:46 PM
Some Guy can jb delete this?
18th May 2006 01:48 PM
Saint Sway I feel the EXACT same way about Voodoo Pug.

quote:
stonesrash wrote:
SINGER OF TORONTO HOT ROCKS IS A FRAUD!
It is time to expose the truth. Ever since this guy started playing his "tribute" gigs back in 2003 he has been a devious nemisis of stones fans.
He personally told my best friend and I quote, "I only do this for the money. If I looked like Paul McCartney, I would be in a Beatles tribute."
He continues to claim he was the FIRST and original HOT ROCKS, when everyone knows this isn't true. He always insults the american Hot Rocks, saying the singer looks like he is 65, etc.
And his band can't even keep the same lineup for two gigs in row because they can't stand him.
Let's not even the mention the time his band was banned from playing the famous Stones Place for not showing up and cancelling too many gigs last minute.
He FALSELY advertises gigs at venues on his site which he has never played and is not even booked for!
My best friend once dated him and we know for a fact he is womanizer who hooks up with girls at his gigs and used the band as a way to cheat on his wife (before she kicked his cheating ass to the curb).

18th May 2006 01:48 PM
pdog I'm hitting delete, nothing is happening.
18th May 2006 01:53 PM
Saint Sway sounds like the singer of Hot Rocks is a big U2 & PJ fan!!!
18th May 2006 02:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I feel the EXACT same way about Voodoo Pug.

Deleted due to classy move by another poster. Thank You.
[Edited by voodoopug]
18th May 2006 02:49 PM
Saint Sway Sorry folks. Parks closed. The moose out front should of told you.
[Edited by Saint Sway]
18th May 2006 02:56 PM
Dan
quote:
stonesrash wrote:
SINGER OF TORONTO HOT ROCKS IS A FRAUD!

Does anyone really give a shit? This is a Stones board, not a lets bash Stones tribute bands board (except for the Voodoo Pugs).
18th May 2006 03:08 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:

Does anyone really give a shit? This is a Stones board, not a lets bash Stones tribute bands board (except for the Voodoo Pugs).

you have to understand...I am no longer in the band, they have a new lineup currently rehearsing, your attacks are only bad mouthing a band that I have no affiliation with.
18th May 2006 03:30 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
can jb delete this?

can we delete jb?.....
18th May 2006 03:32 PM
pdog
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

can we delete jb?.....

Huh! Hush your mouth child!
18th May 2006 03:33 PM
Saint Sway Sorry folks. Parks closed. The moose out front should of told you.
[Edited by Saint Sway]
18th May 2006 03:35 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I havent said anything about your wife. I'm talking about YOU.

A man is only as faithful as his options. And I dont think you have any.

I have options and I'm a faithful husband... Your statement is false! It is only true for you... Try another line of attack!
18th May 2006 03:39 PM
Saint Sway your wife supports you Pdog. Really, you have no options.
18th May 2006 03:39 PM
voodoopug Deleted due to classy move by another Rocks Offer...Thanks!
[Edited by voodoopug]
19th May 2006 01:02 AM
jb Pug, does this mean an end to thawing?
19th May 2006 01:06 AM
glencar Sway, you're a piece of shit.
19th May 2006 01:08 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Pug, does this mean an end to thawing?

I hope we meet again...in a cold Chicago NIGHT! (see: still pretty damn frigid)
19th May 2006 01:10 AM
glencar If you have a "thaw" with that ass, I'm gonna steal yer cape!
19th May 2006 01:12 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
If you have a "thaw" with that ass, I'm gonna steal yer cape!

Deal...rest assured, the cape is staying here per the terms of your proposal.
19th May 2006 01:13 AM
parmeda
quote:
glencar wrote:
Sway, you're a piece of shit.

I'll back you 100% on that one, glenny.

Anyone here can yank my chain to their delight.
I can take it.

Fuck with my family....all bets are off.
Live in fear.

Pug, honey. Consider the source. You are a better man.

19th May 2006 01:15 AM
voodoopug
quote:
parmeda wrote:

I'll back you 100% on that one, glenny.

Anyone here can yank my chain to their delight.
I can take it.

Fuck with my family....all bets are off.
Live in fear.

Pug, honey. Consider the source. You are a better man.

Pammy....I love you dearly, and appreciate your support! I understand we just don't get along during baseball season, but in our hearts, we are still bonded by Rocks Off love!

19th May 2006 01:18 AM
jb Yeh, Pam and tele wreally supported your last few gigs...nice to see them show up. LJ also came by......I hope you wore thge cape as many loved your Mick impersonation......
19th May 2006 01:20 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Yeh, Pam and tele wreally supported your last few gigs...nice to see them show up. LJ also came by......I hope you wore thge cape as many loved your Mick impersonation......

some were enraged, some were engaged...I even heard that 4 dreams were made to come true.
19th May 2006 01:22 AM
glencar If the Stones do make a Fall Tour Of The Good Ol' USA, let's NOT tell Sway & get together in Chicago again. Drinks are on me!
19th May 2006 01:26 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
If the Stones do make a Fall Tour Of The Good Ol' USA, let's NOT tell Sway & get together in Chicago again. Drinks are on me!

Do not pay the old parking ticket!

I will present you with a replica of the cape.....looking forward to it!
19th May 2006 01:27 AM
parmeda
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Pammy....I love you dearly, and appreciate your support! I understand we just don't get along during baseball season, but in our hearts, we are still bonded by Rocks Off love!

Pug, dahlink...you and I come from the same midwestern mold that's too tough to break! Some have made attempts to chip away at us, but...ha!, it will never happen! And I think we get along famously during baseball season!!! Rivalry at it's best, no doubt...with no harm intended.

It's quite funny though.

...you seem to wear more blue (as in your famous cape) as I tend to own more than a 99% black wardrobe.

Go figure!
19th May 2006 01:28 AM
voodoopug
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Pug, dahlink...you and I come from the same midwestern mold that's too tough to break! Some have made attempts to chip away at us, but...ha!, it will never happen! And I think we get along famously during baseball season!!! Rivalry at it's best, no doubt...with no harm intended.

It's quite funny though.

...you seem to wear more blue (as in your famous cape) as I tend to own more than a 99% black wardrobe.

Go figure!

I wear a lot of black as well (its supposed to be thinning on big/tall men)
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)