ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Three years of "Banquete de Pordioseros The message board in Spanish
Photo is Cucho Peņaloza by Javier Zapata
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A heavily Stones referenced Crowes review Return to archive Page: 1 2
18th May 2006 06:07 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:
A once great band goes down the crapper

True! And if the Crowes fans here weren't suck turds, I'd still be able to enjoy the old stuff by them.
18th May 2006 06:42 PM
steel driving hammer The Black Crowes almost rule.
18th May 2006 09:28 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
This is totally humiliating!

Not at all. Massey Hall has a bar in the basement and one on the balcony level (which isn't even accessible to gallery ticket holders - like myself) with no food and you can't take alcohol to your seats.

That's why people wait to come to Massey Hall from the bars just before they need to.

18th May 2006 10:51 PM
corgi37 I certainly wouldnt say "once great". I'd say "once great mimics".

So, Mr. Kate Hudson tried to make it as a rocker. Pfft. Then, tried to live off his wife. Her career dies. He tries to re-build his, and fails utterly.

So, i assume, he and his wife will be living off her folks. Looks like Goldie will be making "Banger Sisters 2". Uncle Kurt might have to have another go at "Snake" since "Poseidon" has crushed his career also.

Maybe they could all do a reality show? They could call it: "Goldie and the 3 bears". Or, "Everyone loves Goldie". "I'm a Jew, but ya wouldnt know it". "Yes i am over 60". "4 has-beens and a baby". "Hudson Hawn". Or, how about something simple. "H, H and R, R".

Seeing the Crowes do this reminds me of another film title. "What if they gave a war and nobody came?"

Except its "What if they did a comeback and no one cared?"

Put that in ya pipe and smoke it, Crowes fans!
Bwa-hahahahaha.
18th May 2006 10:55 PM
pdog Corgi, that is SOLID GOLD
19th May 2006 12:22 AM
jb Corgi loves and admires the Jew
19th May 2006 12:35 AM
pdog This jew loves and admires the corgi.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)