ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: WYMAN SETS FIRE TO HIMSELF Return to archive Page: 1 2
13th May 2007 11:11 PM
GotToRollMe WYMAN SETS FIRE TO HIMSELF
14/05/2007 03:30

Rocker BILL WYMAN was left so dazed and confused after a trip to the dentist he set fire to himself. The former ROLLING STONES bassist was feeling the after-effects of extensive dental work when he fell asleep beside a heater in his home - and woke up to find himself in need of a trip to the barbers after the flames damaged his hair. He says, "I'd been to the dentist and had a few things done, so I was still feeling quite woozy. "So I got back home feeling cold and put the heater on. Then, before I knew it, this massive flame erupted and singed the tips of my hair. "It's gone all yellow. I'm going to have to cut it off!"

Link: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/wyman%20sets%20fire%20to%20himself_1030849

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
13th May 2007 11:34 PM
Highwire Rob
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
... going to have to cut it off!"

13th May 2007 11:46 PM
sirmoonie "heater" is code word for what now?
14th May 2007 12:08 AM
gypsy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
"heater" is code word for what now?

crack pipe
14th May 2007 12:24 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
gypsy wrote:

crack pipe

That thing? That thing you and I did in Uptown? That fat bastard wouldn't even let us keep it for later.
14th May 2007 12:53 AM
gypsy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

That thing? That thing you and I did in Uptown? That fat bastard wouldn't even let us keep it for later.

I was certain you were going to kill that fat bastard with your bare hands. We were lucky to get out of there alive. Naked, but alive.
14th May 2007 01:18 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I was certain you were going to kill that fat bastard with your bare hands. We were lucky to get out of there alive. Naked, but alive.

I'd a done it for you. I'd do anything for you. Just so we are square though, when the heat shows, I'm gone, I ain't waiting for you to grab your purse and get all stumbling out the door putting on your bubble gum flavored lip gloss like last time. Fuck that.
14th May 2007 02:21 AM
UGot2Rollme poor old man...

like his new book, though - Stones throughout the years in cartoons.
14th May 2007 02:45 AM
MrPleasant I will always love Bill.
14th May 2007 03:08 AM
Altamont
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
I will always love Bill.

The Stones will always love Bill too

The Rolling Stones love the guy! It's true!
14th May 2007 03:17 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
Altamont wrote:

The Stones will always love Bill too

The Rolling Stones love the guy! It's true!

I think I know that guy. His wife wouldn't let him spend on hookers so he had to content.
14th May 2007 03:32 AM
Altamont
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

I think I know that guy. His wife wouldn't let him spend on hookers so he had to content.

Yeah, pretty much. Mick thinks he is great. His wife too.
14th May 2007 03:34 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
Altamont wrote:

Yeah, pretty much. Mick thinks he is great. His wife too.

I don't know about the wife-thing-remark, but hookers, IMO, are pretty awesome.
14th May 2007 03:39 AM
Altamont
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

I don't know about the wife-thing-remark, but hookers, IMO, are pretty awesome.

Working women never get any respect! Maybe a hooker appreciation topic? Hell, the Stones will pimp themselves, why not.
14th May 2007 03:39 AM
pdog Bill's wig burned?
14th May 2007 03:40 AM
Altamont
quote:
pdog wrote:
Bill's wig burned?

Yes.

R.I.P.
14th May 2007 03:48 AM
pdog
quote:
Altamont wrote:

Yes.

R.I.P.

From the ashes of the dead wig, rises a Phoenix burning and flying.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
14th May 2007 03:51 AM
Altamont
quote:
pdog wrote:

From the ashes of the dead wig, rises a Phoenix burning and flying.

Actually, breaking news is now saying it was, in fact, a "merkin" !!!

Haaha!
14th May 2007 03:55 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
Altamont wrote:

Working women never get any respect! Maybe a hooker appreciation topic? Hell, the Stones will pimp themselves, why not.

I know two or three hookers who are waaaaay better and smarter than me. And I'm a nazi republican (I own a statue that represents myself, in my garden. So you do the math.
14th May 2007 04:01 AM
Altamont
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

I know two or three hookers who are waaaaay better and smarter than me. And I'm a nazi republican (I own a statue that represents myself, in my garden. So you do the math.

Americans only know fuzzy math!

my garden statue

14th May 2007 04:07 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
Altamont wrote:

Americans only know fuzzy math!

my garden statue

Anyway, hookers rule.
14th May 2007 04:08 AM
Altamont OK, all joking aside, I'm just glad Bill is back in the band. His bass playing on the Emotional Rescue album was incredible. Good ol' Bill,

14th May 2007 07:49 AM
Lord Homosex This actually looks the way I would have hoped Keith would end up looking in older years.
Wyman is jut starting to sound senile. The whole thing about him joining the Stones to gig once more...can he still remember the changes?

Answer to myself: Wyman most likely has forgotten more rock'n roll than I will ever know.
14th May 2007 10:31 AM
tumbled

Are All The Band Involved All The Time????

14th May 2007 03:54 PM
gypsy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I'd a done it for you. I'd do anything for you. Just so we are square though, when the heat shows, I'm gone, I ain't waiting for you to grab your purse and get all stumbling out the door putting on your bubble gum flavored lip gloss like last time. Fuck that.

Remember when we smoked crank out of the bottom of that broken lightbulb through a drinking straw?
14th May 2007 04:17 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Remember when we smoked crank out of the bottom of that broken lightbulb through a drinking straw?

14th May 2007 04:48 PM
gypsy
quote:
pdog wrote:

Moonie refuses to smoke anything off of aluminum foil - claims there hasn't been enough research done in regards to it's effects on one's health.
14th May 2007 05:02 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Moonie refuses to smoke anything off of aluminum foil - claims there hasn't been enough research done in regards to it's effects on one's health.

This guy chased the drogon....
14th May 2007 05:04 PM
Nellcote Separated at birth...
Bill Wyman-Moe Howard
14th May 2007 11:07 PM
Starbuck tumbled....

who was keith's dentist at the time of that interview?

sumbitch should have lost his license!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)