ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today's header ==> Keith-eating-Keith Return to archive Page: 1 2
16th May 2006 09:42 AM
FotiniD That's... interesting...
And at the same time disturbing
16th May 2006 10:09 AM
jtorquetti No funny. Just a little bit....
16th May 2006 10:17 AM
gimmekeef I dont like it....disgusting
16th May 2006 10:27 AM
UGot2Rollme gives new meaning to the term "Header"
16th May 2006 10:47 AM
GotToRollMe It's freaking me out. Between that and the guy who shot the contents of his bloody syringe at the MTV film crew I'm feeling kinda queasy...
16th May 2006 11:45 AM
Saint Sway Keith needs to put the bandana back on!
16th May 2006 12:01 PM
MrPleasant At first it wasn't obvious that I was a genius. On my first date I wore a paint-splattered, dorky Metallica shirt, a black Cows cap worn backwards, and big metal glasses, style circa 1976, that I needed for walking. The whole night (or so it seemed) I extolled the virtues of Demy Moore. Oh, and I insisted on eating cheap pizza for dinner.
16th May 2006 01:04 PM
pdog Best, funniest header I've seen.
16th May 2006 01:20 PM
PartyDoll MEG Voodoo Darling!! That header is making me "sick: and I am in the medical profession.

Please, Pretty Please, put a hat on Keith's poor head!! Thanks
16th May 2006 01:40 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL "disgusting", "disturbing", "no funny", "freaking" and "the funniest"!! All replies in one thread... seems that we have a wide range of taste and sense of humor here. Of course we know it's insane but some times a little dose of dark humor is nice to provide variety in the daily cover of the Rocks Off on-line free fanzine!

For those who don't get the whole thing, it is a stand-still from the movie "Hannibal" edited by a demented voodoo chile in hannibland

Would you think the boy's insane?
He's insane
He's insa-ay-ay-ay-ane

Disclaimer: I made it and Gazza warned me about possibly reactions, so if you want to blame someone for a tasteless joke, a sick sense of humor or what ever put the blame on me, or better "blame it on the Stones" After all we waited until Keith’s release to put it

Hey... it's the stones baby... it's Keith, I’m sure Keith is already making jokes about the Fiji incident and would love that header!

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
16th May 2006 01:46 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Voodoo Darling!! That header is making me "sick: and I am in the medical profession.

Please, Pretty Please, put a hat on Keith's poor head!! Thanks

I promise this will be another daily header, the last one was some days up as requested by some fine regulars here who kindly asked to leave that one until Keith's release.
16th May 2006 01:49 PM
gimmekeef Relax Voodoo..its not like you put up a pic of Bon Jovi for chriss sakes!...lol
16th May 2006 01:53 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Relax Voodoo..its not like you put up a pic of Bon Jovi for chriss sakes!...lol

Now that's really disgusting, especially for my partner in crime!
16th May 2006 02:23 PM
Saint Sway Voodoo's a sick and twisted loon! I WANT TO PARTY WITH HIM!! And go on a 3 day bender consuming copious amounts of drugs and banging hot Brazilian babes!!
16th May 2006 03:09 PM
Twostoned
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
And at the same time disturbing

I can see the humour but it's terribly disturbing
16th May 2006 03:13 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

I promise this will be another daily header, the last one was some days up as requested by some fine regulars here who kindly asked to leave that one until Keith's release.

Hannibal Lector was never my favorite role model, and it is "twisted" Voodoo humor at it's best!! Continue your fine work, Fearless Leader. Just messing with ya!!
16th May 2006 03:16 PM
pdog
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Hannibal Lector was never my favorite role model, and it is "twisted" Voodoo humor at it's best!! Continue your fine work, Fearless Leader. Just messing with ya!!

Who is your favorite role model?
16th May 2006 03:29 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
pdog wrote:

Who is your favorite role model?

Britany Spears: She is very intelligent, uses all her resources to the best of her ability, a caring and wonderful mommy, and very musically talented.

16th May 2006 03:34 PM
pdog
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Britany Spears: She is very intelligent, uses all her resources to the best of her ability, a caring and wonderful mommy, and very musically talented.

Oh My Gawd... Me TOO !!!

16th May 2006 03:48 PM
gimmekeef Tittanee in all her slendor...Headin back to the double wide for lunch!
16th May 2006 06:49 PM
sirmoonie I don't like it. Disturbing. It needs to go away.
16th May 2006 08:05 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
UGot2Rollme wrote:
gives new meaning to the term "Header"

LOL!!
16th May 2006 08:06 PM
glencar It's creepy.
16th May 2006 08:08 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Hey... it's the stones baby... it's Keith, I’m sure Keith is already making jokes about the Fiji incident and would love that header!

to hell with it voodoo...never apologise never explain

do not demean your art by trying justify it!!

16th May 2006 08:48 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl You're the man SIA
16th May 2006 09:02 PM
Pako Gertte I be eating brain salad while watchin dat header, plis ree moob it as I be under riguros diet and it gives me hunger
16th May 2006 09:35 PM
Soldatti Britney's pic is more disgusting than the header.
17th May 2006 02:44 AM
FotiniD
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Relax Voodoo..its not like you put up a pic of Bon Jovi for chriss sakes!...lol

Or even an Eagles one!
We can live with the Keith header, I'm sure
17th May 2006 04:49 AM
ListenToTheLion sorry to say but it's a pretty tasteless header
17th May 2006 08:47 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

Or even an Eagles one!
We can live with the Keith header, I'm sure

To honor your request we're gonna have a week of Keith-eating-Keith headers :d

Here some:

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)