ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Palazzo del Ghiaccio, Milano, Italia - 8 Aprile del 1967
© Giovanni Liverani with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A web-radio special by me: Humble Pie Live (April 19) DOWNLOAD IT!! LOL Return to archive Page: 1 2
18th April 2007 10:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl UPDATED:

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE PROGRAM!!

A web-radio special by me: Humble Pie Live

Tomorrow I will be a guest again @ Julia’s program about rock history. She changes the theme day by day and it’s always about rock. This month she is doing only “LIVE” programs; when Jimena the producer invited me I immediately selected Humble Pie and what a surprise… it is a day before the 16th anniversary of his tragic passing. So it is a very special date.

I will be airing all the Pie tours from 1969 to 1983 from different sources, all official releases including LPs, DVD-Audio and CDs.

The program is at 13:00 CT (USA) – 19:00 (UK) etc

The websignal can be selected for Real Player and Windows Media Player at http://ibero909radio.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=168&Itemid=106

There’s a bunch of Rolling Stones connection between The Pie and The Stones. One is that Steve was replaced by Ronnie Wood AND Rod Stewart but some years later both, Steve and Ronnie between some others were candidates to replace Mick Taylor and now you all know who won.

If possible I will air some Stones covers by the Pie... take a listen you bastards!

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
18th April 2007 10:47 PM
GotToRollMe Nice going, Voodoo! I'll try to catch it!
18th April 2007 11:06 PM
Tom That's boring Voodoo, please let us know if you make a "Monkees Live" special
19th April 2007 03:50 PM
voodoopug will there be a press conference (see: Tent)
19th April 2007 04:24 PM
Saint Sway Humble Fuckin Pie!!!!!

NICE!
19th April 2007 04:42 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL both the producer (Jimena) and I arrived running one minute after the program started via cel phone I told them to start with something from their data base but not a single second of Humble Pie there, so I said put Small Faces so the show started with "Lazy Sunday" (studio of course) and this month is for live shows only so we broke the rules LOL

When I started to talk I couldn't it was notorious that I was exhausted, anyway it was a great program with The Pie---- Shit! What a fucking great band!!
19th April 2007 04:45 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
When I started to talk I couldn't it was notorious that I was exhausted

Voodoo's been on a bender!!!

hell yeah!!

30 days in the hole ya bastard!
19th April 2007 04:46 PM
charlotte 1971 was a good year....Rocking the Fillmore

I will be listening Voodoo!
19th April 2007 11:15 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
charlotte wrote:
1971 was a good year....Rocking the Fillmore

I will be listening Voodoo!

Tooooooooooooooo late... It was live at 14:00 ET
19th April 2007 11:15 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
will there be a press conference (see: Tent)

We use to broadcast from the very same tent VoodooPug
20th April 2007 08:10 AM
charlotte sorry voodoo...I thought Mexico was 24 hours ahead of me

20th April 2007 10:41 AM
Lord Homosex Nowadys when Live recordings are not 'in' anymore a band like the Pie in their heyday is more than welcome. They might have been even better live than studio. It's notorious. Instudio they played live anyway. Not even sure if the Blackberries ever did any studio stuff with them anyway. Greta choice.
Beside HTW did the Pie do other Stone covers?
20th April 2007 10:42 AM
Saint Sway
quote:

We use to broadcast from the very same tent VoodooPug

please post pictures

TIA
20th April 2007 08:05 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Lord Homosex wrote:
Nowadys when Live recordings are not 'in' anymore a band like the Pie in their heyday is more than welcome. They might have been even better live than studio. It's notorious. Instudio they played live anyway. Not even sure if the Blackberries ever did any studio stuff with them anyway. Greta choice.
Beside HTW did the Pie do other Stone covers?

The Blackberries did studio recordings released on "Eat it"
20th April 2007 08:10 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

please post pictures

TIA

No pix from yesterday but here are some for your delight from the Brian Jones tribute HJuly 3, 2006

BTW, nice avatar in your signature St. Sway!
21st April 2007 03:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Ok, since some of you couldn’t listen the program live when it happened and because extremely overwhelming demand here’s the file ready to download if you wanna listen. And even if you don’t speak Spanish it has a great selection of tracks.

Click HERE to download

Sorry about the name of the track but it's the name it comes from the "witness" file they gave me at the Station! the name of the track is "Obla di Obla da (19 de Abril del 2007).mp3" and the size is only 24609 KB, it's an hour of rock!

Track list for the radio program

• LAZY SUNDAY (Small Faces) This was the only studio track and it was included as I arrived late it was intended for a live version of “30 Days In The Hole” so this is here because a big fuck up on my part but cool as a warm up track before the high power electricity provided by the Pie on stage!!
  • UP OUR SLEEVES (May 6, 1973 Winterland, San Francisco, CA)
  • FOUR DAY CREEP (December 1973 last show of this tour, Philadelphia)
  • ROLLING STONE (Muddy Waters) – Since the Rolling Stones have not played this song live in almost 45 years here’s a sample for ya. The song is more than 16 min long so here’s some minutes (Part 1) (Fillmore East, NYC 1970)
  • ROAD RUNNER (Green’s Playhouse Glasgow 1972)
  • I DON’T NEED NO DOCTOR (Fillmore East, NYC 1970)
  • WHATCHA GONNA DO ABOUT IT – (Annie’s Club – Cincinnati, 1983 Last Humble Pie tour) This is also a rare recording as Humble Pie never played Small Faces songs live until this tour)

Enjoy it!

21st April 2007 03:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTW, it was a pity that the radio station cannot play DVD-AUDIO as a couple of great DVD-Audios were available: Whisky A-Go-Go, Los Ángeles, CA December 1969 and "From the front row" recorded live 1973
21st April 2007 03:53 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The file expired now is at http://rocksoff.org/h7-humblepielivebyjuliaandvoodoo.mp3
22nd April 2007 02:38 PM
Tom Great selection of tracks, going to download now thanks
23rd April 2007 10:47 AM
Saint Sway its cool that Billie Jean King is a Brian Jones fan

quote:

23rd April 2007 10:51 AM
mojoman thanx voodoo!!! as for the pictures are your eyes that red or is it the camera!!!
23rd April 2007 10:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
mojoman wrote:
thanx voodoo!!!

You're welcome Mojoman...

quote:
mojoman wrote:
as for the pictures are your eyes that red or is it the camera!!!

Only if I don't use my "get the red-out" drops!
24th April 2007 07:19 AM
albert Hi Voodoo,

you're posting made me listen to Humble Pie again since a very very long time. It's a double compilation cd and mI must say: wow, this is a (by me) long forgotten great band and of course great songs and music. So.....thnx for inspiration!!

gr,
Albert
Holland
25th April 2007 10:35 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl You're welcome Albert!

For those who want to download it without giving personal information (now yousendit is owned by WinZip and changed some rules) you can download it with the following information:

Account: [email protected]
Password: steve
3rd May 2007 11:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Last days to download it! highly recommended
4th May 2007 10:38 PM
TomL Look at you, you handsome devil.

30 days in a mother-fucking hole brother. Just seeds and dust you got bust on, you know it's hard to believe...............................................
5th May 2007 09:24 AM
charlotte Voodoo, is the file still there? I cannot find it...
6th May 2007 09:17 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
charlotte wrote:
Voodoo, is the file still there? I cannot find it...

No, is not there as it expired I'm uploading again
6th May 2007 09:29 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
TomL wrote:
Look at you, you handsome devil.

30 days in a mother-fucking hole brother. Just seeds and dust you got bust on, you know it's hard to believe...............................................

We don't need no doctor... we don't need the man! We don't need no fucking doctor!!
6th May 2007 09:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I uploaded the file, now at Rocks Off as YOUSENDIT ask your for your e-mail.. so now the only thing you need to do is right click and download it HERE
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)