ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
1997 doing the same
Announcing a new album and a new tour, Brooklyn Bridge, NYC August 18, 1997
© Fernando Aceves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rocks Off T-Shirt Return to archive Page: 1 2
April 30th, 2005 11:07 PM
parmeda
quote:
Gazza wrote:
you could always model it for us

Get me one ASAP...I'd be most happy to!

And make sure that you send a cold bottle of seltzer, too
May 3rd, 2005 03:02 AM
FotiniD Yep, we're gonna have a T-shirt to show off how lunatic we are

I still like 1.1 - 2.1 - 3.1.

And I want one or maybe three (have to check! ) veeeeeery quickly
May 3rd, 2005 08:06 PM
kath we're not voting again, are we??? i just want the shirt....it'll signify that i really believe this tour is gonna happen!!!!

c'mon boys, LET'S ROLL!!!!!
May 3rd, 2005 08:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Tomorrow or Thursday I will unstick this thread and start a new one.

No more votes, we did it already. Now we will have two desings only so it will be just to order spcifying which of the two models and size and of course amount

Paypal will be available so everybody will be able to pay via credit card or bank transfer

Ther will be also the option to transfer from bank to bank using internet or from your bank

ONE MODEL WILL BE

AND THE OTHER WILL BE

First image is front and second is back. The first design will be over white and the second will over black in order to have the color we have on the board, texts will be yellow.

None of the designs will have the "exotic texts"

Again we want to thank exile for the design of the first option I will have both of course.
May 3rd, 2005 08:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTW, the collage will be updated for the tee, it will include all who are in the cue including Fotini, Monkey Woman, Montana and Scott Rocks, I think there are some more who made the request and sent the image...

We need more room
Build an extension
A colourful palace
Spare no expense now
May 3rd, 2005 11:58 PM
voodoopug how do i get in the collage????? is it true i have been forgotten??? i must cry now and not be able to post again until friday..due to a business trip tomorrow
May 4th, 2005 01:41 PM
kath i was really hopin' my hair shot or my lingerie shot would be included....dammit!!!

oh hell...bring these babies on!!!!
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour