ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

... Thanks Montana
© 1972 Peter Beard

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: wymans hair Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
April 24th, 2004 10:23 PM
M.O.W.A.T. I was 'round when Jesus Christ had his moment of doubt and Pain,
Made damn sure that Pilate washed his wig and sealed his fate.
April 24th, 2004 10:48 PM
Daethgod Bil Wyman covers Micks' solo songs

Sweet Wig
Don't Wig Me Up
Wig Me
Evening Wig
Mother of a Wig
Hang on to Me Wig Tonight
I've Been Wigging for So Long
Handsome Wiggy
Baldy At The Top
1/2 A Wig
Running Out Of Hair
Turn The Wig Loose
Just Another Wig
Wig's The Boss
Let's Wig
Primitive Wig
Party Wig
God Gave Me Everything .. but hair
Don't Wig Me Up
Everybody Getting Wigs
Brand New Set Of Wigs

and does Keef

Wig Enough
I Could Have Wigged You Up
How I Wig
Rockawig
Wig It Up
Wigged as It Seems

April 26th, 2004 02:12 AM
Jumacfly Hey, after bashing his wig, let s face it: since Bill left, the Stones lost their groove....
April 26th, 2004 02:25 AM
beer
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Hey, after bashing his wig, let s face it: since Bill left, the Stones lost their groove....

you may be onto something Jumacfly. i listened to "Respectable" off of No Security, What THe Fuck happened to the groove? instead of being rocking and slightly punk, it was Cheezy as fuckin hell. sounds like a gawd damn kareoke band!! listen to the bass line.

And another thing, last night i saw Chuck Leavell in an infomercial for Chainsaws. I'm not even joking, Chainsaws!
April 26th, 2004 03:40 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
beer wrote:

you may be onto something Jumacfly. i listened to "Respectable" off of No Security, What THe Fuck happened to the groove? instead of being rocking and slightly punk, it was Cheezy as fuckin hell. sounds like a gawd damn kareoke band!! listen to the bass line.

And another thing, last night i saw Chuck Leavell in an infomercial for Chainsaws. I'm not even joking, Chainsaws!

...What ?? chuckie's selling chainsaws?? LOL!!!!
April 26th, 2004 08:51 AM
shakedhandswithkeith
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Hey, after bashing his wig, let s face it: since Bill left, the Stones lost their groove....

that`s right, listen to "Miss You" Flashpoint - they never played it better - thanks to Bill
April 27th, 2004 09:42 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Yeah. Bass players (especially Stones bass players)are like any loss...you don't know what you've got till its gone. Unsung heros...like Felix Papparladi, John Entwistle, Dusty Hill, Tony Stevens, and scores of others.
April 27th, 2004 10:05 PM
CS Mandy Smith wrote in her biography, that he was dying his hair already in the mid 80s. Also, on Bill's website, in his diaries, he mentioned it several times (The diaries are now off in the payment department, thanks to Stephen Wyman

April 27th, 2004 10:14 PM
Soldatti Bill's first three solos albums:
Monkey Wig
Wig Alone
Bill Wig (includes "(si si) Bill A Wig Star" and "A New Fashion Wig")
April 27th, 2004 10:49 PM
Soldatti Now serious:
Bill's bass was one of the most important Stones' instruments. What the hell is happening now?
Since he's out, 7 bass players played with the Stones: Darryl Jones, Don Was, Jeff Sarli, Danny Saber, Jamie Muhoberac, Me’Shell Ndegeocello and Doug Wimbish.
All of them on 1 record!
April 27th, 2004 10:51 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I'm gonna wig you every inch of my love

Well...nobody's perfect, I guess so
April 28th, 2004 12:22 PM
cwatts0462 Miss you from shattered in europe is great
charlie and bill kick ass
Page: 1 2 3 4