ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Compilation and Art by Sir Stonesalot - Hosting by L&A
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Falling In Love Return to archive Page: 1 2
04-23-03 05:58 PM
Moonisup now I am
04-23-03 10:43 PM
Fiji Joe Fiji is in love with his own sexy sexy body...what's not to love?
04-25-03 11:30 AM
L&A About "falling in love": I know that the info is already an old one, but here's another pic of James...

Maybe already posted ?
04-25-03 12:04 PM
Pattie
Mick looks mighty handsome in that picture
04-25-03 12:14 PM
LadyJane I agree Pattie!

I kinda feel sorry for James, though. Can you just imagine the pressure of being the ONLY son of Mick Jagger, sexual icon extraordinaire???

LadyJ.

04-25-03 12:18 PM
Pattie
yes poor James, but never mind, back to our favorite subject

Mick is just getting more and more dashing, why he�s even better looking now than he was during the last tour. LadyJ, do you think he�s had something done? like special facials or something?
04-25-03 12:35 PM
LadyJane Pattie, my dear, not sure what he does, but he just gets better with age......like FINE WINE!!

Next time I see him....I'll ask.

LOL

LadyJ.
04-25-03 12:36 PM
Joey " Fiji is in love with his own sexy sexy body...what's not to love? "

Fiji , the whole WORLD is in love with those beautiful " Man Ti##ies " of yours .....................

By the way , did you like my " Kansas Joke " I told here at the board last week ?

What ????????????? Oh , sure , Here ya go :

Joey Carson : " I want to tell you folks , Kansas is a very flat state . "

Audience : " How Flat is it ????? "

Joey Carson : " It's so flat , that you can stand on a chair and watch your dog run away for THREE days . "

( laugter + applause + standing ovation )

Cue Music : " Tonight Show Theme ( circa 1978 ) and golf swing ...........................................

" I thank you................. Thank You very much .....................Yeaaaah , Whoopie !!!!! "

{{{{{{{{{{{{{ JOEY CARSON }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

04-25-03 12:59 PM
vampire
quote:
Pattie wrote:
yes poor James, but never mind, back to our favorite subject
Mick is just getting more and more dashing, why he�s even better looking now than he was during the last tour. LadyJ, do you think he�s had something done? like special facials or something?

I think Mick comes to Brazil more than we know. The best plastic surgeons on the world are here, you know. (look me, for example LOL )

And, definately, he uses wig, or use to. Hmmm...maybe now he did a hair micro implant. I will ask to Lu, anyway...

GERARDO, do you remember that picture I send you, where Mick have no hair? Can you post it? I lost mine...
04-25-03 01:13 PM
Joey Mick Jagger is the best looking man in the whole world .............................and the smartest .

04-25-03 04:33 PM
gypsy ...and my little lambchop Joey isn't too far behind Mick!
04-25-03 04:39 PM
Moonisup pattie is lovely too
04-25-03 05:09 PM
Pattie
Why thank you Rik!

Vampire, you must tell us: what has Mick had done? It looks very natural if he has had surgery. But I simply don�t believe you about the wig, there�s no way he uses a wig..
04-25-03 05:14 PM
Joey " ...and my little lambchop Joey isn't too far behind Mick! "

I would like to nibble your elbows this evening .

My Gypsykins ................................................................ " Come to Joey "

Snaggle Joe !

04-26-03 11:20 AM
icydanger
Guynessly lime lagered
and saucering lambchops
a favourite!
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003