ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R.I.P. Doris Richards
(Thanks again Gypsy!)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith out to lunch again Return to archive Page: 1 2
19th April 2007 09:57 AM
Gazza http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2007180195,00.html

At least the moustache has gone!
19th April 2007 10:03 AM
FotiniD Aha Gazza, faster than me

I'm relieved the moustache is gone:

(or is it? can't quite tell...)
[Edited by FotiniD]
19th April 2007 10:17 AM
Saint Sway Keith has been "out to lunch" since the tour started
19th April 2007 10:18 AM
Stray Cat UK He looks really healthy !

sc uk
19th April 2007 10:37 AM
LadyJane I think the moustache is still there.

He sent a note to the Ertegun tribute stating his abscence was due to his Mother's illness.

He's an only child and self confessed "Momma's boy". IMO, I believe this illness of Doris' is taking its toll. Understandably so.

LJ.

19th April 2007 10:42 AM
Saint Sway I love the buttons on Keiths shirt. Very cool!
19th April 2007 10:43 AM
glencar Yes, it looks like the almost-tache is still around. Interesting way to wear a scarf.
19th April 2007 11:59 AM
Jeep IMHO, the two pictures were shot on the same day : same clothes and the sunglasses are in the pocket.
And we can see a small part of the fence just up on the left shoulder on pix #2.

[Edited by Jeep]
19th April 2007 12:10 PM
tumbled I think you are right. jeep. the mustache is barely visible from a distance in first picture. hmm... sun must be rehashing last week's story

He resembles my kitten theresa (the one on the left)

[Edited by tumbled]
19th April 2007 12:12 PM
Zack He looks like Prissy from Gone With The Wind: "I don't nothin' 'bout birthin' no babies!"
19th April 2007 12:16 PM
tumbled No I think Keith is the father...ha
19th April 2007 12:34 PM
GotToRollMe Yep, I believe yer right, Jeep. Hopefully he'll shave for the tour.
19th April 2007 02:33 PM
oldkr yeah same restaurant, same day! keith hasn't got a free bus pass yet tho!

OLE'KR
19th April 2007 09:59 PM
tumbled whereas even this cat has a free bus pass:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=447527&in_page_id=1770
19th April 2007 10:53 PM
oldkr keith will get his bus pass next year no doubt it will be on the front page of the Sun! i hate the way they sucked the color out of their pic of him!

OLDKR
19th April 2007 10:58 PM
BrianGotHisRocksOff I loves me some Keef
19th April 2007 11:59 PM
Play With Fire
Keith's nose seems to be getting larger.

20th April 2007 01:41 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Damn the man looks bad. He's getting really old.
20th April 2007 07:17 AM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves he dont look too good
20th April 2007 07:44 AM
FotiniD I'm always amused by people's amazement with the fact Keith is getting older Come on you guys, he's almost 64 with a history of massive abuses of every kind imaginable AND he's not at his best, what, with his mum ill. What do you expect?

With all that in mind, I think he looks same as usual.
20th April 2007 02:58 PM
texile
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
I'm always amused by people's amazement with the fact Keith is getting older Come on you guys, he's almost 64 with a history of massive abuses of every kind imaginable AND he's not at his best, what, with his mum ill. What do you expect?

With all that in mind, I think he looks same as usual.

lol -
he looks like keith.
but what's that thing in/on his ear?
20th April 2007 07:23 PM
morocco It's not that he is looking old that's amazing, it's that at one time, he was one of the most beautiful people on earth. It's the contrast between the two eras that's amazing
20th April 2007 08:15 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
morocco wrote:
It's not that he is looking old that's amazing, it's that at one time, he was one of the most beautiful people on earth. It's the contrast between the two eras that's amazing

he still is the most awesome person on this planet....musically speaking.
a bigger bang might not be as good as exile on main street, but it is still ok.
21st April 2007 12:06 AM
Steel Wheels Why be critical of Keith's face? It's so rude. Is he critical of us and our face?

I love Keith and I don't like reading anything negative about his face. He's a musician. BB King doesn't get shit for being obese. Slowhand doesn't get shit for not having a chin. Ringo is near bald. Charlie is balding.

Remember, it's all about the music.
21st April 2007 12:17 AM
ExileIzzy I love the moustache
21st April 2007 12:43 AM
sweetcharmedlife Whew. I don't know what it is with that first photo. Whether the newspaper tricked it up at all. But what a terrible looking picture. But then again I guess that's pretty much how a 64 yr.old man who snorted his dad's ashes looks.
21st April 2007 05:16 PM
Gazza
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
Why be critical of Keith's face? It's so rude. Is he critical of us and our face?

I love Keith and I don't like reading anything negative about his face. He's a musician. BB King doesn't get shit for being obese. Slowhand doesn't get shit for not having a chin. Ringo is near bald. Charlie is balding.

Remember, it's all about the music.

It is - however if by that yardstick if someone was to say "wow he looks cool" when looking at any pic thats wrong too?
21st April 2007 09:49 PM
Steel Wheels By saying someone is good looking, that's a good thing - it spreads positivity. The world needs more positivity.
21st April 2007 10:26 PM
corgi37 No way around it. He looks crap. He needs a sunlamp.
21st April 2007 10:51 PM
gotdablouse Yes, he looks like an old drunkard...how sad.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)